>your MBTI
Leaf
INTP

Attached: mbti.png (1200x675, 477K)

Mine is:NAFI

Sweden
Dumb INTP

istp

I've got INTP from English version of the test and ISTJ from Finnish version so two completely different results

For sure 100% introverted though

Attached: intp.png (1024x1022, 324K)

Vietnam, ignore flag
I have gotten both INFP and INTP. Personally I’d say F

INFJ wanna be ISTP here.

uhhhh uhhhh amerca hdduuhhhhh
bluhhhh eye en teeepeeee guuuhzhzzhhh

Attached: duhhhduhhh.png (408x406, 33K)

INTP/INTJ

INTP-T

Attached: 1529251683592.jpg (600x331, 53K)

on vacation?

Attached: ISTP.png (1110x711, 106K)

Nah, study

Yank
FATTY

Based ENTP here

Burgerland
INTJ

ISTP

>'Murica
>INTP
It sucks bros.

Mexico
INTP
EXTROVERTS, KEEP MOVING! THIS IS AN INTP WEBSITE

MBTI was a massive scam designed to fool gullible idiots.

Flag

ENFP

>Finland
>Entp

INTP

The Germans have a word for INTPs, and it is “Besserwisser”. It means someone who thinks they know better. The INTPs are sore losers and very much adherents to the “once burned, twice shy” mentality. Unfortunately, as many (if not all) personalities on this scale they do not understand that others do not function like they do. This trait is extra extra pronounced in the INTP, who cannot understand the idea of anyone wanting to do something they have already done.

The INTP adores factoids and often does not check whether a tiny piece of information or statistic is correct, they just love that it is a tiny piece of informations. This gets many of them working with computers. Badumdum-pshh.

If you give a task to an INTP, do not expect it done. They will likely fret over completely the wrong shit and then do the opposite of what you asked. They can’t actually finish anything, so they are worthless academically or professionally, but they will beat you in Trivial Pursuit. They will bloody slaughter you in Trivial Pursuit, and they will gloat about it and they will repeat the exchange that happened when you lost, they will say “and I asked you this and you thought it was that,” and all this is because of two facts that you need to know about INTPs.

They identify strongly with Trivial Pursuit because that is their life in a nutshell, metaphorically.
They’ve heard of humour, but only in the abstract, dissecting-a-frog-way.
The totem animal for INTP is a crab. An ugly, foul-smelling crab who believes itself to be a princess.

INFP

ENTP

the absolute fucking madman

Attached: madman.png (1336x876, 94K)

>assertive

Attached: 1536344039098.jpg (766x413, 32K)

If you're a man and you have F instead of T, you're not a real man.

Canadian
ISTJ

ENTP master race

a fellow infj

Nope it's an autism website

Fellow ENTP overlord

Shitaly
INFP crybaby

INFP.

Brazil
INTP
Life is suffering.

I always get INTP but I'm literally borderline retarded.

ISTP

Attached: 260944df8dcf13e637fd08eeaf50b7fc.png (799x701, 129K)

INTP

Me too. ISTP rules.

flag
INFJ/INFP - T

Sbain
INTJ-A thing

Attached: INTJ-A.png (434x440, 22K)

flag
INTP

B&R

INTP -A

Attached: 375376042476699649.png (128x128, 23K)

Isfp

>F

Attached: 1493908285315.jpg (500x322, 13K)

SHUT UP

Attached: 1513570021125.jpg (500x364, 17K)

ENFP

God is that shit autistic

Faraguay
INTP

of courshe
where do you think you are after all

True, it was my own autism acting up too

flag
ISTP loser race

Attached: letritas meme.png (1334x795, 111K)

here's the very short version of the test: think of this as "personal style" or mode. for example you're left handed if you do most things with your left hand, even if you cut with the knife in your right hand
- do you have the absolute need to see, hear and even touch and handle things in order to understand them? does Marvel shit and LotR bore you? then you're S
- do you believe easily in aliens? are you able to read an university subject book without any drawings and understand it? then you're N
- is your room a pigsty and it doesn't bother you? do you believe that "a wise man doesn't make plans, he steers instead"? then you're P
- is your desktop alphabetically ordered and you throw a fit if someone moves your things out of place? do you despise inferior races that don't follow schedule and its ethics? then you're J

>wanna be ISTP
then change your way of behaving. it's simple but hard

oops forgot T and S
- you're a bleeding heart liberal: S
- you're a ruthless autist: T

oops forgot T and F
- you're a bleeding heart liberal: F

my bad again
- you're a ruthless autist: T

INTJ-A. I started reading Jung's book on "psychological types" in order to understand his theory in depth.

Attached: INTJ in deep consideration.jpg (1208x1524, 266K)

>being a pushover
lmai