My English is slowly becoming worse as a result of talking with you foreigners who use simplified English

>my English is slowly becoming worse as a result of talking with you foreigners who use simplified English

Any other anglos feel this way?

Attached: 290E74B4-037E-4065-9A18-77DB00A1216A.jpg (239x211, 22K)

I didn't think english could be simplified more than everyday american english

This t b h.

>tfw learned a bulk of my english reading english poetry
>tfw unconsciously picked up a bunch of weird grammar and words usage and also the principle if i feel it fits then it's ok, lol

(:

>harken and forsooth my maiden, I seek to inquire if you would desire to accompany me to the soiree next fortnight
And then she goes to the bathroom and never comes back

English was already simplified for this reason. It is why we lost inflection.

My english has always been pretty shite so not really.

I can't form proper sentences anymore after years of replying with one liners here. I should've picked Reddit instead where I could've pretended to be an intellectual.

No because I am not a mong

It's just how people write here where nothing matters

Omg 2 epic

>and also the principle if i feel it fits then it's ok, lol
ffs I have been doing this all my life

>American flag
>Anglo
Hahahahahaha

Nigga whatchu mean? we be keepin it simple cuz ur brain aint finna comprehend it otherwise

Dude u ain't no Anglo tbqh

Since I favour words of French origin in English since they are more familiar to me, I sometimes am in a situation where the word I use is rather obscure when compared to its Germanic equivalent.
ex: I've almost always been using bellicose instead of warlike, and recently learned that the former is extremely rare and mostly unused so some native English speakers didnt know that word

>Ah yes, I would like to purchase a blouse
French english sounds snobby as fuck

Ceci.

no ur just a dumb fucking american. read a book

Yeah I learned a lot of big Latin words early on because I thought they sounded cool and now people actually believe I'm way more intelligent than I actually am

purchase kinda looked French but never knew it actually was, the word it comes from is dead
same thing with remember

meant for

why say big word when small word do trick

this 2bh famalam

>bellicose
Yeah I've never heard it either, but it is quite similar to the latin phrase 'casus belli' which is well known by English speakers

Yeah, most would get it in the context but never heard the word since warlike is the standard.

That happens when you live abroad, not in an English speaking country.

I lived in Spain for two years and came back with a slightly different accent and a tendency to speak more slowly.