This is straight out of a Chapelle skit

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-09-08-10-29-34.png (1439x2389, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/09/06/shooting-reported-cedars-near-dallas-police-headquarters
wgme.com/news/nation-world/off-duty-dallas-police-officer-walks-into-wrong-apartment-shoots-and-kills-man-inside
youtube.com/watch?v=431qZfMurzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comedy cannot compete with the real world. I'm surprised the Onion is still in business.

i bet she will get a minor punishment while if the man had killed her he would have got life in prison

also st. lucia, its where omeros is set up

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/09/06/shooting-reported-cedars-near-dallas-police-headquarters
What her effectively get off scot-free.
Madness.

underage post

>What
Watch*
The local police are already trying to obfuscate the facts with soft language to make it look more like a tragic mistake.

How is this even possible

He's not wrong. Stuff we used to laugh about coming out of The Onion in the mid 2000s are now making international news.
Even only a decade ago the very idea of world leaders having spats over social media for the world to see would have been a joke.

I'd wager this "accident" was rooted in a relationship and female vengeance.

Women should not be police officers.

No, she will most likely be charged for murder. They're doing drug testing and called in the rangers. She's quite literally fucked.

based

isn't it a sexist figure of speech to say that being fucked it's something bad to happen with you

Attached: 9f072d84b02064d6d48b1a8b2d2f9a58.jpg (735x1000, 196K)

She'll be beaten up, stabbed, and gang raped in prison then.

Based hot takes man spread your FACTS and LOGIC on the sheeple masses

man, american prisons sound worse than russian ones... in russia she would be imprisoned in a prison for former police officers btw

They usually try and keep inmates who are at risk of being killed away from the general population, treating stab wounds cost money

Yeah I guess they would have to segregate her from the rest of the general population. It does not look good for her.

>be black american
>literally do nothing
>still get shot in home by police

I don't really buy it but hopefully you're right.

Jow Forums is an 18+ website.

makes me wonder why youre here

What's your deal, mate?

He's finnish, it can't be helped

Fair enough.

And that's a good thing.

cringe

reddit

The police aren't even handling the investigation. It was turned over to the rangers. From the way the police chief talked, I got the feeling the shooter was intoxicated in which case she is fucked. When you think about it, drugs or revenge killing are the only things that make sense. How the hell do you walk into someone elses apartment and not realize everything is different?

Finns are very emotionally unstable

It was a woman cop, nothing to see here. She didn't know any better

Attached: 31092132_10213159005063176_9067758203420278784_n.jpg (740x721, 39K)

reddit

bebo

>American
>Women
I don't need to know anything else

You're just not a good poster, leaf-tier

Outstanding post.

Fair enough.

guns dont kill people anime kills people.

ACAB

He's carribean.

wgme.com/news/nation-world/off-duty-dallas-police-officer-walks-into-wrong-apartment-shoots-and-kills-man-inside
>Two women who live on the second floor near where the shooting happened said they heard a lot of noise late Thursday.
>"It was, like, police talk: 'Open up! Open up!'" Caitlin Simpson, 20, told The Dallas Morning News.
>Yazmine Hernandez, 20, was studying with Simpson when they heard the commotion.
>"We heard cops yelling, but otherwise had no idea what was going on," Hernandez said.
Just keeps getting worse and worse.

Just realized how true this is.

Attached: tição furioso no b.gif (500x288, 2.74M)

how is autism of this caliber even possible

Shouldn't you be in yliluata with your other underage buddies? We only accept oldfag finns in this board, immature mongol child.

Is that Kimbo?

The story doesn't mention if this was before or after the shots fired. You would expect police (plural) to show up making noise after the idiot called in her shooting.

Nope. Mc Ride.

Attached: 1526691580379.gif (512x384, 575K)

I was thinking about this video originally from 2005 or something, can't remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=431qZfMurzU

Doing a Google search, turns out he died in 2016 of heart problems he couldn't afford proper medical treatment for. Fuck, man. (´・ω・`)