Do you love France

Do you love France

Attached: France.webm (720x1280, 2.64M)

based black bull

What does the text say?

What exactly is going on here?

It says "Keep going out with your renoi and we'll beat you up like this" Dunno what renoi is though.

If you keep going out with your niggas they are going to hit you like that.

Continuer à sortir avec vos renois, ils vont vous taper comme ça

French culture

Blacks

Aborigine vidéo suck my dick
fucking musilm don't want a sand Nigers girl with African.????
But they are all Muslims.

It's clear from the video she was being racist. That Nazi needed to get knocked the fuck out.

Did you just create a thread with the same name on Jow Forums?

yes niggas

why do french women love black dick so much
it makes dutch women look nationalistic

The girl on the tape is most likely nafri, don't boast about dutch women they're well known coal burners

I’m convinced all French people are soulless husks of actual people that once had emotions.

based and BLACKpilled

It's verlan for noir

This

ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha
destroy WhiT*ids

Attached: francuck.png (758x631, 62K)

Well looks like she is trying to get away from the nigger and that is the reason he reacts violently.

>destroy whitoids
lmao, the girl is most likely a beaurette, even I know that arab girls are the worst coalburners

she had it coming, they should have killed the bitch
always, ALWAYS obey your black masters

i've already watched this video with the sound and better quality yesterday you ape she isn't a beurette but a WhiT*id scum.

also if she was a beurette the nigger wouldn't dare do that to her because he truly knows that her brother will castrate him on the same evenning just like we used to do back in the days unlike you KEKED WHIT*IDS

hang yourself stupid slav(e)

Attached: refugeeee.png (600x900, 624K)

France looks nice.

the best part is you know she still ended up banging him. white women love aggressive blacks

Seems like a beurette and since its really slangy text at the bottom, I think its an arab dude posting that stuff.

Negros attacks nothing's nothing's new also french

>also if she was a beurette the nigger wouldn't dare do that to her because he truly knows that her brother will castrate him on the same evenning
ahahahaha, so you let nignogs bang your women but not hit them? Very alpha of you, also knowing the physical capabilities of an mahgrebi man I seriously doubt you can castrate anyone.

Not him but french women are the biggest whores on the continent desu.

The French are disgusting people.

Is it just me or is the way she falls at 0:12 really weird? It looks like when you run someone over in an old GTA game and they just immediately fall over without an animation.

Attached: 1497908115411.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

Didnt he kick her leg ? The way her head hit the ground must have hurt.

beurettes hanging out with niggers is a myth.
niggers here in france are our brothers against WhiT*ids but they'll never be our brothers-in-law.

Attached: moroccan BULLS.jpg (960x653, 78K)

>beurettes hanging out with niggers is a myth.
Yeah sure it is, I've been to France and i've seen it dozens of times. Not to mention the phenomenon was even written about in the newspapers.

Myth? There are literally videos about nafris losing their shit over beurettes fucking blacks. And facebook groups and articles. Cope harder

Tape khrel/krêle sur twitter coco

How the fuck are blacks so sexually powerful that they are literally cucking every race out of existence

Fucking cuck sand niggers LMAO

>blacks cucking the shit out of arabs
French society is truely interesting

>tf
>tp

That spelling.
And it's sandnigger complaining about being NTR'ed by a nigger.
France is dying. Help. PLEASE SEND HELP NOW.

Attached: vomit.jpg (680x680, 82K)

javelin people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*nglo

"God I wish that were me" followed by incoherent stream of emojis

What does the average Frenchmen think about what is going on in his country today? Seems many don't really care.

Attached: 1529344746976.png (765x370, 385K)

Are you fucking kidding me?
My whole family is seething, my mum used to be a hardcore leftist now she's leaning far right FFS.
Same with most of my friends, except most of them were right wing to begin with.

viva la france

Attached: fran.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

holy fuck this is making me rage

France is in nowdays.

Attached: 255f40.jpg (685x410, 52K)

Thats the Euro squad, not the WC one

what happened to her

Attached: 12771750153431.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Why does any girl like black men at all
No matter the country they're in, they always look ugly as fuck, they talk like children and they act like they're on drugs all the time

I think ive seen this video with tons of different languages as text underneath, not really sure its 100% France. OP's seems legit though.

>it's all about how they're brought up, its not in their culture

Blacks are masculine and have charisma

I don't find them charismatic at all, and whenever I see one they act like complete dopes. But maybe I have different views on masculinity than women.

Girl is a beurette whore

Everyone in that video is muslim.

Why should French care?

I would unironically be more concerned about a muslim woman than a white woman.

Some girls have always liked thugs and criminals, long before there were niggers in Europe. Now since there are hardly any violent white criminals, they have to resort to liking nignogs. Most women don't prefer them though.

>Some girls
>Some
I think the fact that there are hardly any violent whites and the low white birthrate are connected user.

Cultural enrichment

Attached: 1428367270947.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

The guy in the background must be mgtow

I mean France as a country.

Because you're unironically a Pakistani Muslim.

the chad syrian vs the virgin sw*de

based

No its just that Im mgtow and women are not my concern. Especially white women.

i see a nigger pushing a beurette and a red hair lgbt out of a seat
which is a great metaphor of the left wing

very feminine eyes

Attached: BritishPolice.webm (640x360, 2.91M)