Cunt

>cunt
>your opinion on these murderous beasts

>brazil
>kill

Attached: dumb ass dogg.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8jZKAjwvLE
dailystormer.name/greece-migrants-gang-raped-a-dog-to-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=2jaRHfqSun8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a fucking golden retriever.
If you're so bad you get killed by a golden retriever maybe you deserved it

A golden?

Attached: 20180905_1803351.jpg (2732x2049, 884K)

T. Muhammad

Absolutely love dogs

Dogs are based you autistic cunt.

No one deserves to die.

Killing children is based

Maybe they don't deserve it, but it would be for the best if a few billion died tbqhwy.

all dogs deserve to be euthanized

Really not a fan of the high pitched yippy little cunts that weigh 10 pounds. But a legitimate dog is based

Except Romanians

I am Transylvanian

A romanian by any other name is just as cancerous

My cousin has one and he often has to chase the dog when it runs away to bite people

Transylvanians and romanians are not the same thing
We are Central European and Germanic

All niggers deserve to be euthanized
FTFY

Unironically based. Pets are cancer. Would love to stab the bitch's owner too.

Rottweiler
KILL

but today is caturday

Attached: 1492809928734.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Anyone who dislikes animals to the point of hatred has clear mental issues.

Anyone who claims to love animals yet eats them has clear mental issues.

Eating other animals is the reality of our species and most species. That doesn't mean you cannot create bonds with other animals. Loving a cat or a dog and eating meat are not mutually exclusive.

Hope you don't have any problem with me eating yuor pet then.

user, are you pretending to be stupid or does it come naturally to you?

>hur dur either you are vegan or it is the same as eating your pet
Do you maintain a garden? Are there weeds you readily destroy growing next to the plants you tend?
There can be animals you care for and animals you eat. Not everything is black and white.
I will admit however I do honestly feel a bit bad over the slaughter of a lot of common farm animals like chickens, cows, pigs etc. They can be very affectionate and friendly like most other domesticated animals

ITT: ahmad et al.

My dog is my friend

Attached: images (2).png (428x343, 13K)

Love dogs, love eating meat

Right, look at what they’d do to a old lady

youtu.be/c8jZKAjwvLE

I only dislike pitbulls and therefore I only dislike Americans.

>flag related
>pet all good boys, kill the rest (especially pitbulls)

Netherlands
pet, cuddle, kiss, give treats.

Attached: 980x.jpg (450x300, 32K)

r8 my dog lads

Attached: Snapchat-2113639097 (1).webm (540x960, 1.4M)

At least they don’t have muslims there op
dailystormer.name/greece-migrants-gang-raped-a-dog-to-death/

cute doggo
god, reminds me of my dog

seems legit

Thats a nice pupper

Attached: 1509527910737.png (400x333, 91K)

Big if true

In your experience when people say they "love animals" are they just talking about their pets or strictly cats and dogs? When someone honestly says "I'm a people person" is it black and white thinking to assume they aren't a serial killer? It is possible to love some people and love to murder others. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be twisted to claim to love people in general. Even you care to some degree about non-pet farm animals. Most people are actually against the cruelty you see in factory slaughter. That just goes to show that they are in fact self-contradicting jackasses by feeling sorry for the animal carcass in their freezer.

You have to be a subhuman of epic proportions to hate dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=2jaRHfqSun8

dogs are cringe and bluepilled. Kots is where it's at.

Wtf point are you even trying to make?
>making analogies of race within a species to eating animals
if you're a humanist it's retarded and if you arent it's still extremely retarded. the only people that compare serial killers to a man eating a fish or a lion eating a gazelle or a bat eating a mosquito are people in an existential mortality crisis.

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

Based
Cringe

>nasty little fuck that literally infects my brain, shits in my house, vomits on my carpet is based and
>based boi that is obedient and caring, shits outside, protects your home etc
the cat posters on Jow Forums are just butthurt that there are dogs with actual jobs and much like their pet cats they are leeches. no purpose or value but in the meantime there are dogs assisting the blind and disabled, protecting and herding livestock, sniffing out bombs and literally smelling diseases like various forms of cancer, and being mans best friend and all he does is watch anime and pet his c*Ts.
Get fucked catboy

Did you just interpret my use of the phrase "black and white thinking" as racial?

I didn't equate human murder with animal killing. Read the comment chain I am replying to for context. I'm saying that claiming to love animals is to meat eating what claiming to love people is to killing people. It's absurd.

no argument i see

I had a Rottweiler but he died ;_;

Do you say you love animals? Do you slap the mosquito that lands on your arm? Not everything fits this idealistic mold. It is really telling that the overwhelming majority of the people that share this opinion are the ones that live in sprawling metropolises with minimal exposure to wildlife as a whole.

flag
Golden retrievers are the favelaniggers of dogs

Same with labradors tbqh

who are you to decide this