Why are there so many pedophiles in Florida?

Why are there so many pedophiles in Florida?

Attached: Polk_County_Sheriff_Grady_Judd_20131003015632_640_480.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Because it's the most redpilled state we have.

Because it's basically America's containment board.

i've heard florida men are something special

There's not, but Florida state law is more liberal about news reporting and allowing the IDs of convicted criminals to be released than most states.

>There's not

Grady busts them by the hundreds.

Attached: arrests polk county release_1495536801808_60034826_ver1.0_640_480_1495540370103_60035931_ver1.0_640_ (640x443, 102K)

*upvotes you*
Florida is the worst state. The only people that try to visit are Cubans floating on a raft, old jews retiring, and middle class wh*Tes bringing their kids to disney world

white americans

What are you implying?

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (1484x989, 273K)

Florida is the South's shitbucket
t. South

And the south is America's shitbucket. Florida is the worst of the worst and these are just the people that make the news. The subhumans festering in the swamps are even worse yet. I cannot imagine why anyone would ever choose to go there. If there is a western hell it can be found walking 5 minutes in any direction out of any major Florida city

All shit flows downhill...through the South ending up in Florida.

>39 suspects busted in sting operation

Attached: trash.jpg (778x1018, 394K)

What did he mean by this?

I think he's being disingenuous and implying those 39 are the only pedos that Grady Judd has busted.

I meant that sting operations are essentially entrapment and usually don't hold up in court. It's illegal to solicit sex from a 13 year old online, it's not illegal to solicit sex from an adult posing as a 13 year old.

Little girls are arousing. What else is there to explain?

>no tits
>no curves
>no pubes
>no ass
>hearing them talk is a boner killer
>can't penetrate them without them being seriously injured
>have no clue how to have sex or what they're doing in such a situation
No.

>if it's not illegal it's fine
fucks sake really hope you're under 20 years old

Florida is America's dirty wang, it is warm year round (usually only 1 day below freezing) which seems to attract shitty people

>if it's not illegal it's fine
???