Your cunt

your cunt
did you know that New Zealand exists before coming to Jow Forums

Attached: 1511573693117.jpg (230x219, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJk_1C7oRZg
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
youtu.be/f2gii2nenUg
youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Zealand doesn't exist. It's an imaginary country that only exists in fantasy novels.

That's that Island south of Australia right?

>did you know that New Zealand exists before coming to Jow Forums
>anglo education
I knew NZ was a thing, before Jow Forums existed.

No.

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OJk_1C7oRZg
Yes.

I thought New Zeland was one of Australia's Islands 2bh.

It is though.

I went there before I was on Jow Forums so I guess so

Of course, it's the only place I can get an overpriced horse semen appletini

Attached: And+all+the+furries+rejoiced_e4ae32_5291570.png (825x870, 344K)

No.

That's pretty good value, to be honest.
Quality horse semen goes for thousands a single servicing.

Still one of the best ways to banter Aussies

Attached: PicsArt_01-26-07.08.08.jpg (1440x2355, 339K)

>Aussie equine semen education

You don't ruin quality stud semen with apple flavour, you enjoy it straight. This is low quality pony spunk

yes, because Lord of The Rings making of DVD

Yes
Every supply teacher in the UKA is a kiwi

It's not about flavour, it's about breeding.

Yes because of this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs

>USA
yes because of rocket power

Attached: rocket-power-season-3-episode-20-race-across-new-zealand-part-3.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Reckon you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who either watches channel nine these days or who would care about flags on Australia Day. The entire point of that public holiday is the promotion of public intoxication.

Bloody hell, I randomly thought of that show out of the blue earlier today. It's been christ knows how long since I've watch the show and here you are posting it as well. Spooky.

Attached: 1376037816073.png (380x258, 40K)

I thought of it the other day because I talked with my friend from fiji and they use to talk about the fiji flu in rocket power

Attached: Otto_and_Reggie_with_Fiji_flu.jpg (691x520, 56K)

Yes. I'm not american.

Yes, I was there with my parents as a kid like 20 years ago.

>The entire point of that public holiday is the promotion of public intoxication.

We have much to learn from you

Yes, I love history and historical videogames, so I knew all about the British colonies there and their involvement in both World Wars.

The government propaganda for the last Australia Day was focused on people coming together for a BBQ. Having people around for a barbecue is essentially the politically correct way of talking about a piss up.

i once fucked a moldovian whore and she didn't even know which side of the world australia is on

We do the same for Canada Day

Attached: canada_day_bbq_party_invitation-r8145b684ff294765a25756c3f19c7b0f_6gduf_400.jpg (400x400, 79K)

There's nothing quite like getting completely munted and having a screaming domestic with half your family at 3am.

My province just started a new holiday this year called Family Day specifically for that. It's on 18 February when the cabin fever has fully settled in and everyone's gone mad

Attached: Winterfest.jpg (360x480, 30K)

came here to post this

Yeah, there used to be a sitcom on HBO about a couple of New Zealanders. Flight of the Conchords. In one episode this guy that hated them for some reason finally said they were descended from monkeys and criminals. They explained that he was actually thinking about Australia.
youtu.be/f2gii2nenUg

Attached: fotcseason2_small.jpg (293x385, 32K)

yeah, you guys play cricket along with strayans and anglos.

lol, love it.
When I went to the US and Canada, the Canadians I met were far more relaxed and had a more open sense of humour than the Americans I met.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4
I always thought of these guys like a version of Tim Minchin but without the obnoxious preachy tone.
>laughed the boy
kek