I have never seen a single interracial couple here in Denmark

I have never seen a single interracial couple here in Denmark.

Why is America full of interracial couples?

Attached: 1536401986864.png (959x713, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((( )))
And from there they will of course spread it here like they have done with everything else.

The general genetical quality is lower so it hardly matters if you dilute it further with a negro or not.

>I have never seen a single interracial couple here in Denmark.
I've never been in Denmark, but I doubt there are big differences between it and Netherlands and Germany, which are full of interracial couples.

Here's an interacial couple from denmark.

Attached: Danmark svarta..png (816x602, 699K)

me on the right

More diverse blood = more quality.
Proven by science

I have never seen an interracial couple in the Netherlands

lol

isn't that famous Gene Wilders politician 1/4 Indonesian?

looooooooooooooool

Yeah and he has painted his hair blonde.

Wrong. Every race does something better than others.

Because interracial relationships are heavily promoted on America media.

Attached: bella.png (450x626, 462K)

This refers to refraining from fucking your sister, it isnt telling you to go fuck giraffe because thats even more diverse ivan.
You should know, look what the mongols did to your people, look at all the deranged mutts walking around in the US

Attached: 1518046178878.png (627x554, 14K)

>I have never seen a single interracial couple here in Denmark.

Your laws make it hard to import a wife/husband from outside EU so your interracial couples move here or Sweden

t. Knower

lol ive seen pics of copenhagen it literally filled with bald men and their import thai/flip women (just like oslo).

Attached: 1497908115411.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

that's not true

Attached: racemixer.png (1033x920, 839K)

Now we'll see what diversity would do with your.

This, and not only in america, they are doing the same at least here in weurope.
They want to destroy our nations.

>that fake German picture

half our celebrity women are married to bbc i can post those if you want

Attached: doutzen_kroes_221015253.jpg (890x503, 69K)

Ya know, I get most of that, you have fat women, old ones, hippies, i get most of that.
But the top left one - the guy looks like the biggest faggot I have ever seen, from all niggers in this picture he sticks out as a faggot.
And dutch guys are too feminine???

That's just boomers who are fed up with bad relationships with western women. In my opinion SE Asian women are some of the most annoying women there is.

A Frisian, not Dutch

Those whores must be expelled out of europa.

"no"
though there are many ausländers here, interracial couples are relatively rare.

post more user-sama

cus muslim families aren't keen on having germans enter the family without being muslim etc., likewise i don't think most german girls would just convert to islam to have a boyfriend, so i guess the cultural divide kinda keeps them apart in that respect

Attached: Huntercover.jpg (195x285, 13K)

I always think it looks really humiliating to see a WMAF couple. If you ask them they probably have some stupid story about how they met and love each other etc but in reality he’s just a loser and she’s looking for a ticket up

The EU is doing its best to correct this horrible oversight, but give it time, you will see this soon enough.

Just like EU is forcing your women to mate with all the Caribbeans

Forcing? I welcome my wife taking trips to the Caribbean twice a year.

You can also send her to Croydon you know

No warm sunny beach in Croydon and my wife deserves the best!

True. I have no respect for those people who are together with Asians.

No one in their right mind would want germans in their family. Just saying

Your grandchildren will be brown, Cletus.

t.cem yıldız-schmitt

Wow, you sure BTFO'd those dumb scientists and their lame biology knowledge with this single pic you took from facebook! wow utterly epic dude!! xDDDD

you never saw it on denmark because nigger with nigger is not interacial

Do you want this to happen??

Attached: Deutschtürkei.png (1024x614, 83K)

>t. Mixed race incest child

based

how's that not congruent with what i said brudi

(((science)))

Attached: 1536188987553.png (1024x1984, 520K)

Attached: 1511809306436.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I wanted to say that it's not just muslims that don't want filthy germans in their families

Attached: mixedrace.png (1260x2168, 325K)

Attached: 1535927113346.jpg (640x400, 78K)

>It's funny, you can clearly see the guy is white,
I'm browner than that and I'm white
OH NO NO NO NO!

t. MOORnuel.

Now post that shitty 23andmutt test of yours here after chimpout, MOORnuel Blackbosa

Then Indians should be the best because they have Caucasoid, Dravidian, Mongoloid and Australoid blood.

they seem to have fun

Attached: 1525915246560.jpg (869x873, 407K)

they are hiding well you can't seem them in the night

statistically speaking we aren't. It’s all jew media memes to brainwash Whites into diluting their race.

i rarely see adult interracial couples but i take the bus and see that all the hot teen girls date black boys. i look out at the school kids walking home and the girls are always accompinied with blacks.

there will be a huge change in demographics the next 50 years as the norwegian girls have always grown up along black kids and see them as always been a part of norway

that along with black kids being more outgoing, interracial couples are going to explode

>i rarely see interracial couples but also i always see interracial couples
nice cuck post

i rarely see ADULT interracial couples
i always see TEEN interracial couples

learn to read

propaganda

IQ of mutts is lower than the IQ of whites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-30 01:25:33.png (1105x212, 29K)

I rarely see couples in public in Europe

You don't see adult couples because the nigger leaves after the child is born. It's such a consistent pattern that it must be as genetic for bantu niggers as making honeycombs is for bees.

in my country it goes like
>95% of white girls who date Blacks = morbidly obese with mental illness
>other 5% is attractive but rarely cute

the last one on the left is actually true its just a repost of a video with a different title

It's the same as with white women who date white men then

I see TONS of interracial couples in my state, and it's one of the most populous

In fact I see them more often than not, sadly

is it really that rare ? the stats i'm finding are telling me that there's 13% of non-Danes in Denmark so even without counting black Danes it's still quite a lot.

it's not cuck, it's an observation. it might be the result of cucks but it is reality now. I see same thing here

Jow Forumstards are braindead so they find natural affinity with the products of incest.