/brit/

leftypol v rorke (2018, decolourised) edition

Attached: o0yl649k3li11.jpg (1600x1204, 312K)

Take cover everyone he is: Margherita/Mohammad/Dogshit/Capslock-Dave shitting up every thread his ugly mug sets foot in.

Attached: Celtic sorted.png (1345x1238, 132K)

rest in peace mac miller u r inspiration for young white boy like me to believe inself to talk and sing on rap music for realz rip bro

Elon Musk took a tiny toke of a joint, barely inhaled, once. In a 2 and a half hour long podcast.

Elon did nothing wrong. Buy tesla

add james joyce-dave to the list as well

daily reminder Labour now have fewer seats that its 2010 total

Remember that story about the metalheads I smashed in that I posted

I want to do the same to rap gimps

Smart bombs are useless without smart people.

mates gf confessed her love to me
my depression has disappeared.

mad

Oh yeah, that larp, good one that.

Incredible how one poster is so cancerous that regardless of the subject everyone else instantly identifies him as the stupid twat lmao

There's a phrase that's been rolling of a bunch of friends and mine's lips as of late. You've already seen it.

"Everyone's a furry 2K16". Or "It's 2016, everyone's a furry". Same idea, lots of variations.

It's 2016. Killer Mike took a photo with fursuiters. The tigers in Zootopia were exceptionally horny and I've not seen anyone argue otherwise. Everyone's getting fursonas or talking about fursonas and so very, very few people are mad anymore about it. It's a strange place to be, for sure, if you were around for all that old ridiculous shit.

Nobody has a job to worry about being dignified or losing anymore, so we're all posting our fursonas to our main.

Some people worry about furry mainstreaming now, often to the tune of "Oh it won't be cool now" or whatever. Personally, I don't care about that, and gatekeeping is ridiculous. I'm worried about the worst aspects inside the furry community, like many other communities, will be boosted by a sudden flood of people - transphobia, homophobia, racism, and on and on. Much as this community's been personally transformative to myself, it'd be a cocky as hell move to paint it as if every last corner of it is perfect and wonderful and there's no problems to be seen here, no sir.

Killer Mike and Big Boi popped a photo of them hanging out with some fursuiters at a con.

Xavier Woods tweeted about wanting to check out Anthrocon.

Carrie Brownstein of Sleater-Kinney has a whole story about how bummed she was that she didn't get to hang out at a furry convention when the opportunity presented itself.

And Zootopia has a box office that is creeping towardsa billion dollars.

This is where we stand in 2016.

I found out yesterday that Marc Bolan's only son was mixed race. I'm not a stormfag, it just surprised me. He came off as very Anglo-Saxon. Wasn't aware he shagged a black bird.

Also, he's half Jewish. But on his dad's side, so he wasn't a Jew according to Jews.

finna have some lunch

what about calling that diver a paedo

That era when Wiz dropped "Kush & OJ" and Mac Miller dropped "K.I.D.S." will always be fire to me. Damn near the whole Twitter was on Datpiff downloading them shits lol. Respect

London paki detected

>spotify premium £5 a month

peng, peng, peng.

(Aye, aye)
Reach into my pocket, then I grab a couple crumbled tonics
We look like some crumbled donnies
Blunted out, then fussing something
Paranoia, turn my stomach
H1 Hummer, rough and rugged
Desert camo truck to the front, shirt unbuttoned seat adjusted

Attached: listen apu.png (354x286, 28K)

love blur
hate oasis
simples

what you making lad

what a rorke?

It wasn't larp but I can understand why you virgin freaks think it was
I really did fuck them up and kick their teeth in, lol

Which is the best Battlefield game?

Attached: 1536332650532.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

potato pie

>being a student
GRIM

wish I had the spare time to read books but this willy isn't gonna wank itself now is it

I legitimately haven't heard a good song made after 2006.

wonder how much this thread influenced /gsg/

>lunch
t. southern poof

>t. Calls people Dave who aren't Dave
The dogshit poster is based and redpilled but he isn't Dave

Lol fur what? Explain this to me as if I'm your parent

>paying for music

If you aren't a total retard you'd torrent.

wish i was a good writer but i don't understand it at all
sometimes i write little jokes and people think they're funny enough to say they laughed, other times i write something i think is hilarious and nobody says anything.

what about space is only noise by nicolas jaar

dave trying to obfuscate again

the nhs is treat like a religion in this country

t. dogshit/james joyce-dave

girtl I know still sucks her thumb at 23

I've seen memes be born on here infront of my very eyes and end up all over the internet.

Does anyone else remember the cuckio meme?

Got a party tonight with a bunch of "drugs are bad mmmk" people tonight. Should I take acid (100ug) and drink a bit to blend in or just get shit faced?

poorcunt mong

classic margherita/mohammad/dogshit/capslock-dave post

all my favourite torrent sites got shut down and I legit haven't known where to torrent for like 4 years

Not a big fan of nurses to be honest

morleys still *tugs on my willy through my trackies*

I still pick my nose and eat the phlegm at 19

I remember watching a stand up comedian one day and he said, “you hear a lot about crazy ex girlfriend stories, mostly funny ones at that, but hardly ever any crazy ex boyfriend ones. Ever wonder why?” People laughed and he paused.
“Because most women don’t make it out alive.”

i've seen gimmicks you people wouldn't believe

Never heard it.

i dont pay for music i pay for the service that provides me the music

Most torrent clients have a built in search engine. It won't work if you have a UK IP address though

Get "BARRED OUT", bro, and then start fighting people and not even remember the next day

Lol it's like time travel

>I remember watching a stand up comedian one day

grim

She is gagging for your cock obviously.

shut up you shut in virgin

Used to do the whole download music from youtube/soulseek/torrent albums thing.

Absolutely horrid and grim. Spotify transformed my life

my brother got heckled by that tim minchkin fella for leaving his show early in 2005

shut the up

Benzos ar for mentally ill and "hip" people.

Me? I use Amazon music.

>tfw have serious gyno
>always keep t-shirt on during sex
>mfw girl keeps asking me to take it off

Attached: 1535374601920.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Yeah, I listen to so much more music thanks to it

alri dave simmer down

I hate people like that. Just smoke a fat doobie and drop an mandy and be the crazy guy who doesn't follow rules.

>Streaming
>Spotify
Only spotty faced little freak gimps use such a service. I do not use dogshit, let alone PAY to use dogshit

You people are idiots

Look at this post. Think about what he is and what he looks like. Spotify for the spotty little virgin freak

how is it horrid and grim though

hate how groups of women naturally come to a false consensus in discussions and try to force such a consensus when men are in the group too.
big believer in co-operation and consensus but the proper way is to have men arguing with each other until they settle on something, not this passive-aggressive nonsense nobody wants.

povvo

>i'm too stupid to know how torrenting works : (

spotify is for normies

but they don't have every song. I can torrent albums that aren't on spotify

>poorfag can't afford a tenner a month
lmao

No they're just drugs gayboy
Who cares about the 'culture' surrounding them. Just do the fucking drugs or don't

Simples

cat ears do my willy in
not sure if that’s it’s lowkey nonceish or lowkey furfag

Attached: 40CDCCA7-A088-418B-98B5-0F1F6A27379C.jpg (580x580, 69K)

You're too poor to afford Spotify. Just admit it.

Doobies will be on the go for sure. I look a complete mess in MD and it ruins my fun but just a bit awkward on lucy.

its ten dollars a month...

hate anywhere in Britain that the media gives some sort of identity like
geordies
scourers
mancs
cockneys

real men torrent their entertainment. I bet you VFs in here pay for Netflix, Amazon and Spotify. Why would you pay for these things? And why would yo give corporations all your address details?

how much do you need to earn in london to not be a complete runt lads

What about brummies?

you have an iphone and don't understand the internet, admit it

83k is considered the bottom of the range

I can afford more than that but I don't use streaming services

I only support artists who need my support and have sent thousands to obscure struggling artists before. Spotify and streaming is for idiots. I support artists directly and probably have literally financed several musicians for brief periods of time singlehandedly

You're a pleb and a virgin freak gimp runt who uses 'streaming'

amazon music is based you can't deny that (30 day trial)

halo

Attached: 16023074.jpg (800x450, 142K)

Do blacks drink coffee? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black man in a coffee shop.

reading about female ira members
common theme seems to be a middle class upbringing
unsurprising

niggers are treated like a religion in this country

Haha calm down (take a benzo)

That's why I can't stand spotify. The entire design of it is normie central. Also, I listen to a lot of obscure music like 70s Turkish rock and underground Yiddish Kelzmer that they wouldn't have.

drugs are for losers

>tfw still using the ex's netflix account

Attached: naby.jpg (761x436, 39K)

It's not difficult. Wtf you mean? Download utorrent 2.2.1 or w.e. it is. Open piratebay. Download ones with high amount of seeders.

Thats literally it

hate anywhere in the world that the media gives some sort of identity like
british
americans
french
germans

downloading music from youtube is retarded but theres nothin wrong with slsk

thats why im a loser one

>utorrent
LMAO