I fucking love to travel

>i fucking love to travel

Attached: 1536325042088.png (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Tour
dw.com/en/mexico-admits-german-and-polish-cyclists-were-murdered/a-43749100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah yes, spending money on "experiences" instead of putting a down payment on a house.

Just another one of the brilliant priorities of the modern person.

Based
How dare these young people enjoying their life instead of enslaving themselves to a bank for decades just to own some overpriced house

Attached: 1523729708006.jpg (188x268, 12K)

Not surprised coming from somewhere that only affords two weeks of leave per year.

Fwiw I'm paying a mortgage but travel is much, much more soul-satisfying, hence why I dont plan to have kids (what an awful lifestyle).

Can I visit your country?
Also, forgive me please.

I travel a lot but I don't take a billion pictures and post about it on jew book all the time like most people do. I just like to walk around in foreign countries.
You can travel super cheap if you don't mind living plainly. I went all the way through South America over 3 weeks and it cost me $400 total.

Dumbass

>I went all the way through South America over 3 weeks and it cost me $400 total.
How and where ?

>modern person
for americans? maybe it's only modern for you

for the rest of us? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Tour

A combination of starvation and couchsurfing maybe

Dumpster diving. It's a thing on /trv/, as are many other degenerate things the unapologetically bearded """""""world citizens"""""" on there profess to do.

i have tried to read childe harold's pilgrimage but stopped -_->>

>he is an assblasted poorfag thirdie

Attached: 1412559861065.png (1462x1462, 2.12M)

arizona (where i live) -> mexico -> guatemala -> honduras -> nicaragua -> costa rica -> panama -> colombia -> brazil -> peru -> chile -> argentina

i have a dual sport DRZ 400 motorcycle that is basically indestructible and has great gas mileage so i only spent a couple hundred on gasoline, and food in central/south america is unbelievably cheap. i only stayed in a motel in brazil, everywhere else i just slept in a sleeping bag on my bike

Jelly.

Chile was the best place right ?

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1520210009670.png (644x800, 15K)

Travelling is great, just not the way most people do it

>Modern person
>Not post-modern person

WW2 is over malaka.

I burned out my freshman year of college so I spent the next two years traveling through western Europe. I spent about $16,000 in total and it was well worth it imo

I don't really get the point of travelling, especially when everything is so crowded, crass and fake nowadays. I used to travel overseas a lot with my family, but my perfect holiday now is just sitting on a beach that's 30 miles from where I live on a warm, sunny day. It's a LOT cheaper and less hassle too.

for me its peru, but chile was also great

modern
ˈmɒd(ə)n/
adjective
adjective: modern

relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past.
"the pace of modern life"
synonyms: present-day, contemporary, present-time, present, current, twenty-first-century, latter-day, recent, latest
"in modern times"

Europeans dont behave like this though.

I know that Modernity is considered a specidfic cultural period.

Maybe "Contemporary" is better suited.

i'm sorry you can't afford to leave your borderline 3rd world country, but that's no reason to hate on us more fortunate people who have the means and disposable income to go abroad.
maybe if you put a bit of effort into making your country less shit we'd want to visit it and could give your economy a bit of a boost, god knows you need it

based goy, dem fuckin yurocucks and libtards couldnt know the feel of alabama! im telling y'all!

that's more like a chicago man

>dude who needs travelling when there's Google Streetview

Attached: 1511327766471.jpg (640x480, 58K)

That sounds awesome user.

>borderline 3rd world country

lol. Dumb bogan. Please don't come to Europe.

City millennials are not all that much different here tbf.

>everywhere else i just slept in a sleeping bag on my bike
Sounds like a good way to end up in some cartel beheading video

don't think your any better, last time i went to the uk i felt like i'd landed in pakistan

Kek

Raus.
Don't be so orderly. Have some fun malaka.

Lol it really does. I used to live in Chicago and I knew so many guys who were just like that.
I kept my head down on the whole trip, didn't cause any trouble, and looked like a homeless man with a junk bike so nobody bothered me.

My parents are gone for a week, I can go full degenerate

Attached: tumblr_o2ilw97P8L1utjx2ho1_400.png (400x463, 161K)

Over-grown children

kek it's real
dw.com/en/mexico-admits-german-and-polish-cyclists-were-murdered/a-43749100

>your
m8, if you can speak only one language, at least learn it properly.

Also fwiw I spent 8 years of my adolescence in Australia and I can tell you that Estonia is a hell of a lot more civilised.

Attached: 1534594560453.png (577x387, 21K)

Travelling is hardly a childish pursuit, you video-gaming recluse

Yeah, ok.
And in Germany family men get stabbed and in Athens Bussinesmen get shot.

Massive cope

Unless taking you're taking your wife and kids to travelling, you're just as childish especially if you are already over 20 and you are not even married

It is when you can't afford it, which is what 75% of people who travel do.

you can do both if you budget correctly boomer, especially in the US where there are many places to travel internally and houses are much cheaper relative to income than most anywhere in the west

>spent 8 years in Australia
>actually chose to go back to the united cuckdom
what an fucking idiot

I'm sure all those instagram likes.. erm I mean finding yourself is worth renting for the rest of your life in an immigrant neighborhood

>Human beings in 2018
>Begetting correctly

I am over 20 and married, but fuck having kids, what kind of lifestyle is that ? The world is already overpopulated

Acquisition of material possessions is a retarded pursuit generally speaking.
Sacrificing your life for your career ? There's a balance to be had, but each to their own.
Breeding ? Well my opinion on that is quite edgy so we need not go there.

Proper travelling is never a waste of money - and I mean proper travelling, not going with the sole intent of getting shitted at some bydlo resort on the Spanish coast.

More sad with being overly scared of looking a bit immature or childish.

Oh wow, mate, the UK is far more civilised than Australia ever will be.

the world has nigger and poos, whites are less th-
nvm its just one less Angl*

Playing with your own poo is also childish so why arent you advocating that?

> The world is already overpopulated
Depends on what race you're talking about, and not even then.

this, angl*ids please dont reproduce

>Breeding ? Well my opinion on that is quite edgy so we need not go there.

I can't believe you have the audacity to say this and say someone else is the edgy one. lmoa, just lmoa

>terveisin, 'not in my village' advocate, mammi connoisseur and avid true finns supporter

Asia is amazing, europe is boring.

What ?

I said I acknowledge my opinion on that is edgy

>soul-satisfying, hence why I dont plan to have kids (what an awful lifestyle)
This comment is so very soy-tier that I don't even have an appropriate reaction image.

Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that a literal faggot would post something like that.

You don't have to do ALL the childish things. You can choose to just do the fun ones, you know. You a big boy now, you can do what you want!

>and not even then.
m8 you live in Finland

What's satisfying about having kids then old man ?

>>i fucking love to travel

So do I, 40+ states and 20+ countries, it's great.
Everybody should travel, you could learn a lot more than you can on the internet.

Europe has many cool languages desu. I guess asia also has, but those languages are so extremely different from my own.

>40+ states and 20+ countries,
Best/worst of each of these and why ?

You're not anymore European than an American

>Estonia is a hell of a lot more civilised.
Explain

Languages? I said in context of traveling. Asia has very interesting different culture. Europe is just europe.

Redpilled

I want to do the same thing sometime, maybe from Alaska to Mexico. But for now i'll stick to the mountains in the NW. Also Drz is godbike.

Attached: cascades single track.jpg (630x406, 181K)

Go to Australia.

As for Estonia..
>proper work ethic
>can handle their alcohol
>not so fucking aggressive at every opportunity
>not so fucking isolationist and small minded
>can actually have a normal, intelligent conversation with people

>What's satisfying about having kids then old man ?
It's a life-long endeavour in which, something else becomes much more important to you than you yourself are. And don't fucking say "b-b-but muh spouse is more important to me!", because if that were even remotely true relationships wouldn't be so instable nowadays.

I enjoy small towns the best, German villages and small towns in the Midwest.
Worst would have been old run down industrial cities, in Eastern Europe and here.

Specific examples bitte

True Chads stay home blinds shut for weeks pissing in bottles

best

Attached: bad-KissingenPanorama.jpg (1181x794, 342K)

For what benefit ? So they can wipe your arse when youre old and decrepit ? So you can 'spread your seed' because you can't come to grips with your own mortality ? So they can kill a fuckload of animals for their own empty satisfaction (assuming you're a bydlo who doesn't raise them vegan) ?

To be fair youre Canadian though and it's probably a completely different outlook on life, not which I'd understand since the whole idea of a Canadian lifestyle bums me out

Attached: 1528983389601.jpg (851x660, 65K)

worst

Attached: gary-indiana-lakefront-aerial-09.4.jpg (1571x1067, 481K)

unironically this

Attached: anglo tourists are faggots.jpg (576x960, 48K)

And in Europe ?

Also who the fuck chooses to settle in a place named Gary ?

Why would I spend money to go somewhere when I have google maps and see every place I can imagine.

this, outside my country i only do sex tourism, won´t even stop to take a coffee

>For what benefit ?
I just explained it.

> So they can wipe your arse when youre old and decrepit ?
Nope, though that is an additional advantage.

>So you can 'spread your seed' because you can't come to grips with your own mortality ?
Nope, though knowing that part of you will continue living on (both physically in terms of gene transmission, but also culturally in regards to the values you instill in your children)

>So they can kill a fuckload of animals for their own empty satisfaction (assuming you're a bydlo who doesn't raise them vegan) ?
Oh look, a literal, unironic fucking faggot.

Honestly your whole post reeks of narcissism, which also explains while you're so hostile towards the idea of having children.

Based

>This whole post
I'm actually glad you will never have offspring, I would actually feel scared for them if they had you for a father.

oh it is a literal soyboy, that clears it all up

This is why I don't spend money on 3dpd golddigger women and have a harem of 2d waifus instead

living on culturally is very unlikely, the values the average person has nowadays would be at odds with that of their ancestors of even just 100 years ago

>Honestly your whole post reeks of narcissism,
But narcissism is a grotesque and extremely unlikeable trait to have.

You say that "something else becomes much more important to you than you yourself are", but that's only from the biological sense of it being an extension of you. New parents can be fucking cunts who think they should be afforded the same benefits given to disabled people, despite the fact it was their decision to spread their legs. There's no sense of humility or selflessness that extends beyond their little shitmaking pride and joy, in fact if anything it probably makes them more insular as human beings.

True, a lot changes with time, though the core of our everyday culture is really not that different now from what it was 100 years ago. And while there are some important differences between us and our grandparents, there is a lot which we still share with them.

stop

Oh I would be a fucking terrible father, but still miles better than a lot of the unterschichten who shouldn't be breeding in this country.

>a literal soyboy
Only bitter virgins seem to use this term so I'm ok with that.

pls be bait

>You say that "something else becomes much more important to you than you yourself are", but that's only from the biological sense of it being an extension of you.
If you don't believe in God (or something similar), then literally every single thing in life ultimately only extends from your biology. But personally, I think that the feeling of responsibility and dedication is something that is more desirable than spending your entire life being inwardly focused.

> New parents can be fucking cunts who think they should be afforded the same benefits given to disabled people, despite the fact it was their decision to spread their legs. There's no sense of humility or selflessness that extends beyond their little shitmaking pride and joy, in fact if anything it probably makes them more insular as human beings.

>New parents can be fucking cunts who think they should be afforded the same benefits given to disabled people, despite the fact it was their decision to spread their legs. There's no sense of humility or selflessness that extends beyond their little shitmaking pride and joy, in fact if anything it probably makes them more insular as human beings.
But who says that you yourself have to be like one of those parents?

based

depends what you consider important i guess, things such as religion, beliefs about other cultures/races, opinions on homosexuality and other sexual deviancies, etc. are massively different

Isthe native frog culture too dull and unvibrant for you?