Kills your emperor and stabs children

>kills your emperor and stabs children

heh, nothing personal kid. we're the good guys

Attached: Yakov_Mikhailovich_Yurovsky_1918.jpg (230x240, 46K)

>le blame it on le jew to absolve Lenin maymay

lenin was a jewish agent

Based
FUCK OPPRESSOR NIKOLAI
FUCK RUSSIANS

BASED LENIN WAS A FINN

BASED COMMIES

FUCK STALIN (yes he was georgian but russian at heart)

FUCK RUSSOIDS

FUCK NIKOLAI
FUCK THE TSAR
FUCK HIS FAMILY

THANK YOU JAKOV
THANK YOU LENIN
THANK YOU BOLSHEVIKS

>born in the Jewish family

Nice try David.

He literally killed Alexander and his family with his own two hands.

They had it coming

That's why he was the only one of the executioners, who behaved like a remotely decent human being.

Pretty based

Attached: lenin meme.jpg (524x542, 51K)

By stabbing children

>kills your sons and fathers by sending them to war

heh, nothing personal kid. i was appointed by god and shit

Attached: victims of communism hitler mussolini alexander.png (522x347, 206K)

That was Ermakov, Yurovski was the one who gave the victims quick death.

Based and redpilled

Attached: Comrade-Lenin.jpg (1091x1500, 356K)

Eh. Nick was an alright sort of lad, lost in his role, but his authoritarian measures killed lots of people. I'm sad for him, but his execution was justified. There was talk of a trial. If I'm not mistaken, Lenin wanted him tried, but Trotsky convinced him not to, since if he was put on trial, it would mean that the revolution's legitmity was in question. Or it was the other way round.
Anyway, the children should have been spared.

Attached: anastasia_in_1910_thumb[15].jpg (532x589, 84K)

Lenin is honestly the last great political figure to ever exist.

>his authoritarian measures killed lots of people
The irony

He had not been the Empreror of Russia since february 1917. The retard and his inbred family deserved to die and this is one of the few times in our history when the bolsheviks did nothing wrong.
>inb4 BUT THE KIDS DINDU NUFFIN
The r*manovs started their reign with the execution of a three year old boy who was hanged just because his father was a pretender who had tried to get the throne and failed.

>Lenin wanted him tried, but Trotsky convinced him not to
The Whites started an assault to retake the city which made The Reds nervous

>the children should have been spared
The heirs? Not sure about this.

One of the last great figures, imo

Attached: 220px-De_Gaulle-OWI.jpg (220x330, 22K)

I got it from some bbc documentary about the last days of the family. They read the diaries and letters. Pretty good documentary, but the background of the execution was sort of pushed to the side lines. I remembered that detail, though. Maybe I am wrong.
Repression is wrong no matter who does it, you know?

Wtf is wrong with Finns?

>The heirs? Not sure about this.
I mean shit, they're kids. If the whites wanted to put someone on the throne, there were many perfectly good royal branches to choose from. Or Kolchak. They didn't need the children, and their deaths wouldn't stop them.

Let's be honest here Russians just exist to be ruled by Jews. They are the original Americans in that sense.

It must really sting knowing you live in such a shit hole country as a result of all the events which followed from the assassination of the Romanovs. When was the last time you could afford a steak? Or new pants? Or a new pair of shoes for that matter?

I can't imagine how bitter you must be. Oh well, at least the Romanovs died, right? That's what's important.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x642, 63K)

Russia was a shithole under the Romanovs, what make you think it would be better than it is now?

Yeah because the ordinary man was so wealthy in imperial russia

Educated people were culled throughout Soviet territories.

never forget

Attached: 51561651561.jpg (493x748, 78K)

Soviet territories actually had universal education, where knowledge reached groups who had previously been serfs, and literacy rates rose exponentially. But sure, point to upper class intellectuals who tried to oppose the government facing reprocussions. Fucking unheard of, definitely a class A crime against humanity.

>implying Lenin isn't a kike mutt

>intellectuals who tried to oppose the government facing reprocussions
Sounds like fascism

Dumb fingols. Defending commies where it suits them.
>BASED LENIN WAS A FINN
Except he wasn't. Is everyone you like a Finn? Rurik, now Lenin...

Lenin's brother was killed by the a emporer's regime tho.

Wasn't either Trotsky or Lenins decision afaik. Both of them only found out afterwards, but accepting the necesity, at least of the emperor. Trotsky might have said he didn't think the children had to die, iirc.

Haplogroups prove Rurik was a Finn
Lenin was a Finnic Jew
Putin is also Finnic

Yeah, right. Let's ignore all Cheka and NKVD kikes, torturing everyone opposing them, creating gulag system, organizing famines. Nice decent human beings. Kys.

Fucking moron. And then they continued with torturing, starving and massacring common folk.

Nice projections there, sisterfucking hillbilly. I can afford everything you mentioned in your post since I have a good job. Actually, if it wasn't for the Svoiets, my great grandparents would have never gotten an education and I would have been a hereditary peasant working in the fields of southern Russia from dusk til dawn. The bolsheviks gave the poor a chance to do something with their lives and for that I will be eternally grateful to Lenin and Lunacharsky.

>creating gulag system
That depends on how you wanna look at it. In a sense the prison system involving exile and forced labour had existed since the Imperial Russian period, and the Soviet government just reformed it.

should I read 200 Years Togheter?

Attached: BERNADOTTE, UN REY REPUBLICANO.jpg (579x711, 128K)

>Haplogroups prove Rurik was a Finn
Whose haplogroups, you fucking imbecile? Some supposed Rurikid descendants from 20th century? Rurik remains were not found.
>Lenin was a Finnic Jew
He was a jew/german/swedish/chuvash/kalmyk mutt. Where exactly is finnic part here?

It's a Russian. We think all Russians are shit.

Only Rurik was Finnish. Nobody else.

Created, reformed -doesn't matter. It was run by them. There's nothing remotely "decent" about them, they are vile scum.

>Only Rurik was Finnish.
>it's true in my fantasies

> Mandela
> Sankara
> Atatürk
> Gandhi
> Khomeini

Reformed to death camps, a copy of the Nazi system, Dima.

He even set up shop in Laatokka. There's a Estonian legend about him.

>Reformed to death camps, a copy of the Nazi system
No. That's just grossly inaccurate. The gulags weren't death camp, set up to facilitate mass murder like the nazi concentration camps. When the allies opened the nazi camps they found millions of corpses. When the gulags were opened, hundreds of thousands of inmates were released and left to go free. The two systems are not remotely comparable.

So? Pls, tell me. Are you a retard?
Early Rurikids were Scandinavians. There are plenty of different archaeological and written sources from the time proving that. And then they gradually got Slavicized.
Your whole fucking argument is N haplomemes of Russian nobility from 20th century, who claim to be descendants of Rurikids.

Nice. The only purpose of monarchy is to be killed.

RURIKS DESCENDANTS ARE FINNIC AND SO WAS RURIK BECAUSE THE ENTIRE REGIONS OF NOVGOROD AND SWEDEN WERE FINNIC

LENIN WAS MORDVIN PUTIN IS VEPSIAN

german*

Attached: 1528500617566.jpg (593x800, 224K)

>drawing russia as a girl who resists rape
lol
>drawing based bolshevik as a gross afghan
lol
>drawing kaiser as a jew
lol

Wow you saw the picture too?