Can't convince family or friends to flush the toilet paper because "IT CLOGS MUH DRAIN SYSTEM"

>Can't convince family or friends to flush the toilet paper because "IT CLOGS MUH DRAIN SYSTEM"
>They insist in having a shitty paper bin right next to where you sit
The FUCK do I do, Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (600x490, 30K)

Move to a developed area

Same here. I live in a neo-commieblock and while it's pretty on the outside the drain is just as bad as if it had been built in the 50s.

Like moving is an easy thing to do, Mr "$1500 a month without working 8 hours every day is considered minimum wage"

maxresdefault

Yeah at least you have a third world excuse. I live in a fucking first world country and my toilet isn't strong enough to flush paper or even most of my shit, so I end up having to fucking shit in the bath then scoop it out bit by bit to flush, if I don't the toilet clogs and overflows. and I keep a fucking toilet paper bin as well. I also have fucking heameroids so my toilet paper is covered in blood and I can smell the blood from the bin. Oh and to top it all off I have an Indian neighbour with a broken toilet who shares mine and he tries to be polite and 'tidies' my shit bin by fucking sitting for 30 minutes folding the shitty tissues to fit more in the bin, even though he never cleans his shit from the bath and I have to fucking do it. fucks sake.

Attached: gr.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Eat less bark, fibre isn't as important as you may be lead to believe.

w-what

poop 1/2 in the bin

poop 1/2 in the toilet

wipe your as with your hand

tell them its the new chicano style of doing ur business

i eat 10g of fiber a day

Move to a more civilized area of Mexico. Surely there is at least one city somewhere that is first world?

I've already clogged my toilet multiple times from that.

Isn't there a license you are required to have to operate bath tubs and stuff like that in the UK because the plumbing is really shit?

My shit alone cloggs the toilet

I laughed

My dad keeps clogging the toilet by using half a roll of paper every time.

Had to deal with this for a week until i bought a new toilet shut off valve

Attached: 1507149278947.png (351x395, 31K)

Have to do this too. I don't mind anymore.

If they are using cloth-like toilet paper its actually the right thing to do
If its paper toilet paper tell them to kill themselves

So you want to stir shit and piss when you inevitably clog your toilet? Listen to your parents you fucking autismo.

oi lad show us yer poo scoopin loicense

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Jesus Christ, my grandma was right about you people.