>industrialization
>prosperity
>god-fearing
>brilliant military leadership stopped it from becoming a communist cumbucket

Finland under the white Negro (f*nn)
>failing economy
>niggers and arabs
>fags
Why didnt we exterminate them when we had the chance?

Attached: 1535812916168.png (350x438, 74K)

why are fenno-swedes so based?

It tough, but when youre locked in a room with wild animals you either overcome or die

Attached: 1535812654525.png (800x573, 852K)

Based

I don’t even think OP is a Fennoswede. He just wants the best for his country (as do I).

Finland was a poor shithole when fennoswedes had any power.

t.Neekeri Valkoinen

The only good things that ever came out of Finland were because of Fenno-Swedes

obviously

t. sub bitch

well at least Finns are forced to learn a real language (Swedish) at schools

you're the sub(human)

go gobble on some swede cock you bootlicker

>doesnt want to submit to literal animal rule
>therefore a bootlicker
cant believe we were dumb enough to give you any rights to begin with

Attached: umm mitä vittuu.jpg (807x605, 60K)

>Finland under the white Negro (f*nn)

Pic related

Attached: F315D9C7-0F5A-4C2D-A547-F5A6EE5333BE.jpg (2270x6718, 3.99M)

>womens rights
>promiscuity
literal cuckold, so same as always, tapio

Attached: images.png (280x180, 7K)

Finland is better now than in 1914

Because of the labour of the Fennoswedes. In 1914 we were progressing and now we are declining.

The progress happened in the last 60 years after Finland-Swedes were already irrelevant

It's true. Finns will deny, but they know in their heart the Swedish side of their country is better in all respects.

Attached: Kungadömet Finland.png (1102x1294, 2.73M)

Uusimaa/Nyland is better but 90% of people here aren't locals but have parents or grandparents from all over Finland.
Ostrobothnia is hick shit.

>revisionism

Go forth Cai-Göran, take back the lands they stole from you.

I don't mean the Swedish "areas", where most of the finlandswedes live. I mean there are two sides to the country of Finland, one finnish, one Swedish, which occupy the same space. Swedes in Nyland are better than Finns in Uusimaa, Swedes in Egentliga Finland are better than Finns in Varsinais-Suomen. You understand?

Attached: svenskfinland.jpg (975x1041, 110K)

But Swedes in Sweden are better according to these race theories because they don't have as much Finnish DNA

There are no Swedes in Finland. There are mutts.

Attached: swedish to the core.png (859x370, 32K)

>race theories
Fuck off with that shit. It's about superior culture, not about purer blood or some shit.

Attached: Mannen_med_flaggan.jpg (1043x1388, 1.33M)

>haploposting

Attached: race racism.jpg (700x700, 109K)

>cope
it would benefit the Germanic race to exterminate all Finlanders and settle the land with pureblooded individuals

So if a Somali adopts Fenno-Swede culture he is superior to a Finn with Finnish culture? Doesn't make sense to me. Sorry but I'm gonna have to side with the Finns on this one.

The study I posted doesn't mention haplogroups a single time, it's about autosomal admixture and Fennoswedes are about 60% Finnish on average. But I'm fairly sure you don't even know the difference between haplos and autosomal DNA

>so if cold fusion was real...

Feel free to try. Actually I'd love to see the fennoswedish uprising so I could finally unleash my hate, but obviously that will never happen. You're all just talk and you will do nothing but talk till the very last fennoswede

Reminder that Finnish cultural growth was under Russian rule

Seems like that cultural growth amounted to nothing, sucking up to the gas station to the east and drunkard juncker at the same time, cocks.

RKP is heavily involved in the sucking process you just project everything you consider bad onto Finns and don't hold your party and its voters responsible for anything

based pocnnja

There are no Swedes living in western side of the country, only Finns. and the reason why its more wealthier is that its always been more populated than eastern side. 70% of the population lives in that area.

>Swedes in Nyland are better than Finns in Uusimaa, Swedes in Egentliga Finland are better than Finns in Varsinais-Suomen. You understand?

And this is based on what? You do understand that the most finnswedish profession is a fisherman followed by farmer? The whole bättre folk is a meme nowdays and mostly kept up by finnish speakers themself. There are few rich families still that own some business but thats about it. They are the least relevant minority in Finland and thats how its been for many decades.

You're still obsessed though

Least relevant minority is a bit hyperbolic. They are still 4.5% on the mainland and some 1% of young people excluding bilinguals. It's gonna take decades until other groups like Somalis and Albanians catch up.

No I'm not. Its just so funny when swedes tell me about my country. My family from fathers side are fennoswedes and I know this shit better than any of them. You as a fucking tomato picker from Närpes with sour butthurt are the reason why some people dont like you.

>Least relevant minority is a bit hyperbolic

Ok I'll give you that. But my point is that you hear more arabic and russian in many bilingual areas and they are not overrepresent on anything anymore.

They are more relevant here than IRL because this one Ostrobothnian separatist and Swedes constantly force them here.

Attached: b2a964ef.jpg (638x358, 42K)

>knowlege was passed through my dads semen into me! :DDDDDD

Well yeah, I've kinda lived with them my whole life and many of my friends speak swedish and also worked in 5 years in bilingual town so I know quite a lot about them.

I just dont identify as one because swedish is not my first language though I understand it about 90% of the time.

>Närpes
If you know any people from that area, you're a bönde subhuman.

Can you understand this?
Du är jätte-cp

Why are blacks so goofy

OP is from there and hates Finns despite never meeting one in his life

I'll still defend my group even though närpes isn't acting like true fennoswedes should.

>like true fennoswedes should.
Yeah like Astrid Thors as immigration minister

You are some retarded kid from Vasa and you are a disgrace for the whole population of Finland.

>OP is from there
You certainly memed that one into existance

The only contact with närpes for me, was a smol documentary we watched yeah they're picking potatoes and shit but not that has been a finnish profession while my family tree are full of bankers doctors and lawyers :D

>Vasa
Good, you used the proper name! No lashings for you tonight

Attached: 1533113163966.png (727x458, 1.27M)

No I didn't. He's said it.
Besides it would be hard to be so inbred in a human area as OP.

Im OP and I have never said that nor am I from there you yellow african

So where do you claim to be from?

I am OP and I am a Helsinki City Boy

Oh btw I have never had a finnish friend either I'm not OP.

Sorry, I wont disclose my locations with the lower race

If you were from the south you would proudly proclaim that but since you don't you have to be from subhumanbothnia

Whatever you like, sweety

Knife wielding Ostrobothnians are famous for having very inferior DNA compared to humans so it makes sense you hate yourself

Mixing with lower class finns.

Hey finns are you Finno-Ugric?

Part Finno-Ugric part Baltic

it's because they are bettrefolk

Most are trashy as fuck

Indeed

Finland under Russian rule

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (3264x1836, 905K)

Gas-station with a weapon industry.

You say that as if those words mean something bad

Finns and Russians are Finno-Ugric brothers

The sad thing is i met a real good bloke who was from vaasa yesterday. Got surprised since he wasn't part of the linquistic dead end called finlandsvenska.

Attached: 07ca7749.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

Yeah Vaasa is like 30% finnish speakers now and thats probably the reason why this inbred brat is so mad.

Attached: 1521453666828.jpg (499x499, 36K)

Vaasa is 70% Finnish speakers

>was one of the best cities
>now a grey shithole
hmmm... what could have changed?

Is that the same cat?

Attached: 1471842910537.jpg (480x477, 42K)

It wouldn't be a city but a village without Finns

It was a city before f*nns

It was a village

Your mom has had a village inside her

pretty snapcringejaiks thing to say

Really? Maby I should move there.

8% speak a language other than Finnish or Swedish there
I've been told many Africans there