XSN burned 3.5M Coins

Bizlets!! XSN just announced they have completed the burn and have burnt 3.5 million XSN. Whitepaper will be released in 3 day’s too and lots more coming.

>TPoS
>DEX
>Atomic Swaps
>Lightning Network
>CCPOS
>Multi Currency Wallet
>Privacy Features
>Ledger Nano-S
>DAPPS

Pack your bags Biz we’re going to the moon from here.

Attached: 4225C101-5892-439D-86B5-8C054C6EE198.jpg (500x701, 117K)

Would these fuckers start breaking promises already.

You're giving me no shit post material.

maybe try posting at 4 k sats next time...Cheers!

Why isn't this shilled more here? This project actually deserves shilling.

Attached: 29cwi0h.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

user it was 4K sats yesterday, today it is 5k while everything else it going down. Don’t worry though there is plenty of room left on the moon bus, if you get in under $1 you can still get a Lambo. Don’t die poor, be a smart bizlet and get your bag today and start TPoSing while we wait for launch

Attached: 0A19AFE3-749E-47D3-8E32-ACDE291B84A9.jpg (1008x996, 166K)

>Bought posw at 2k
>sold at 15k during the first scam run
>rebought them at 1k when the dev team changed
>swapped for XSN and now staking for free coins

The POSW fud for the latest year was music to my ears. They let me accumulate enough for a masternode. Literally the best small coin I have right now. I expect a good 20x and maybe even getting a wagecuck salary from the masternode once the DEX launches

will this ever hit bigger exchanges?

ARGGHHH ANOTHER THREAD STOP!!! IM TRYING TO ACCUMULATE YOU FUCKERS AND YOUR DRIVING THE PRICE UP!!!!

I would buy this shit if it were listing on some actual exchange

Yes now the swap and burn is finalised and the WP is released they can move to bigger exchanges which from what I hear there are already some lined up so might not take as long as you expect

This cunt keeps making threads about xsn, you dumb nigger I'm stil buying this shit it went up the last few days

When it lists on the next set of exchanges it soon it will already be over $1 user get it cheap on the shitcoin exchanges before the greedy whales swoop in and pump it

I’m sorry user I just wanted to let Biz know they burnt so much XSN

muh buzzwords nice try pajeet

This is a sleeper.... Ohhh sweet sweet xsn

Bought 8500 when it was still POSW and everyone was shitting on it.

Now I am asking myself if I should throw in the missing $2500 to get to a masternode. Currently, the additional mn rewards over staking aren't so hot and during the POSW days, the team broke about all promises.
But if it goes on a moon mission, I will have to wait 1.5y till I stake enough for a mn.

PoSW was from a year ago you dumb nigger the team is mostly different now

New Chad level dev team have not missed a target yet. Worlds first to deploy TPoS and this is just the start. I think MN will defs be worth it when DEX is online for the fees they will be getting a cut of but at the min there is not much diff between MN and TPOS

I opened up my wallet after having it closed down for a week. The amount of rewards coming in almost froze my wallet, LOL.
TPOS is fucking genius, I LOVE IT

I know this, you goddamn mouth-breather.

But what does TPOS give you if you are not a merchant? What role do masternodes really play in the XSN economy (clue: none).

There's a lot of red flags and unanswered questions around this project, that's why I am reluctant to go in deeper with my money.

more like froze your brain

ok faggots ill take a look into this NEW shitcoin just so I can fud your threads.

now which one of you dumb niggers eat shit

looks interesting. What are the staking rewards like? and what are masternodes rewards like?`Do you get profit from the dex when it launches?

Jesus dude.. Dont you know how to do RESEARCH on your own? Fucking faggot.

The masternodes purpose is to secure the network, but unlike any other typical masternodes, they'll be running our DEX as well. Doing this opens up the possibility to CCPOS, which means you can stake XSN, and recieve your rewards in any coin you want supported by our network (example: BTC)

TPOS is great for those of us who don't bother keeping our computer running 24/7 for a few weekly stakes, it's just not worth it electricity wise. TPOS makes you stake anyway, so that's a GREAT use case.

That's fucking cool... Sending money over to topia to buy some coins as I'm writing this
Don't want to miss out on yet another moon mission, lol

can i pay some1 to setup a masternode for me? what the fuck is all this work

New wallets are supposed to be coming with 1 click MN setup apparently

There is plenty of guides to follow, are you a complete brainlet?

Fuck off you retarded mouth breather

Learn to read you deaf spastic twat face

Now now boy let's focus on what truly matters.....

How much XSN for a semon demon like this???

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (514x960, 69K)

Guys. Will it hurt on launch?

Stop shilling this shit coin... Damn. I don't have enough yet.

1 step masternode process in should be development too.

>zksnarks and bulletproofs
holy fuck that website is just a salad of buzzwords
there's no point in adding bulletproofs if you already have zksnarks

Let me help you out.

It's zksnarks/bulletproof not zksnarks & bulletproof you mong.

What does / mean you ask?
It means OR

STFU you retard

Me neither, fucking annoying!!!!

Shit this actually sounds like a decent project, is there a white paper anywhere I can read?

White paper isn't ready yet. It's finished and released in about 3 days though

There is a countdown on website for WP release which ends on Sunday

How easy is TPoS to setup. Thinking of getting 20K XSN, Going to use 15k for masternode and 5k for tpos.

thanks for the tip off as well user, does look solid after i did some investigating

Got my xsn and have tpos up and running, decided to wait on setting up the MN and will just tpos it all for now as it was so easy to do. thanks user just going to wait for the rewards to roll in now

What rate did you get for your merchant?

i got 4% from someone on the discord in merchan channel very easy to setup now waiting for the rewards to roll in