BASED Black Poland!!

BASED Black Poland!!

Attached: 1536420406974.jpg (947x689, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9890AfKgdY
unv.is/pcgamesn.com/the-witcher-netflix-cast-ciri
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks good tb h I can definitely see her as ciri

the girl on the right is heavenly. what a beautiful woman

the girl on the left is CGI bullshit and doesn't even look attractive

>I can definitely see her as ciri
This

is this the official casting or the /tv/ """official""" casting? because it seems very bait worthy
there's no way the writer would be this dumb of a cunt

The Witcher is a fantasy book series written in the 1990s.

Why are the Jow Forumsish acting like their non-existent history is being rewritten

youtube.com/watch?v=h9890AfKgdY

They let in American GIs

You know in the Iraq War, America adopted a policy, it was called "winning the hearts and minds"

They do the same thing in Poland today and you can see the results are slowly revealing themselves

Attached: 180115-A-ED017-1517.jpg (600x400, 90K)

Straighten and bleach the hair and get colored eye-contacts. I think she will do just fine. I mean her skin colour is white.

If I made a fantasy world inspired by medieval japan and filled it White people it’d be shit, even though it’s technically a “(((creative decision)))” why the fuck weren’t there White natives in wakanda?

whiter than you alsharidi

thank you Poland for welcoming us, we are your greatest ally :)

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Looks perfect

Even without that she can pull it no problem, same physic and traits

WTF are you talking about? Netflix is doing a TV series based on a fantasy book series written by a Polish author in the 1990s. They are not doing a TV series about Poland or Polish history.

>same physical
her face is too square, the original character has more olive cheek bones.

I am discussing black Poland, as the OP mentioned

what a shame, can't say im surprised though
burgers are always in charge of ruining things for everyone

Attached: a.jpg (1000x563, 176K)

She not exactly the same but just by the pic you see she has the same charming mannerism in her expression

Also why do American media companies hire British actors and actresses for anything fantasy related?

The thought of a white homogeneous society enrages leftists

>flag
>burgers are always in charge of ruining things for everyone

>They are not doing a TV series about Poland or Polish history.
honestly, outside of poles, who would watch this?
boring history, ugly language, and only contribute with e"""sports"""

American actors can't do accents.

How to make a succesfull licensed product according to americans. Step number one: shit at your established audience. Step number two: cry about being threatened on twitter. Step number three: start looking for new job. Step number four: get fired from McDonalds for sheer incompetence.

BAMEing white characters with non-white actors was something that started in the UK.

The British accent has become synonymous with European fantasy

im not a kike if thats what you're implying

It is complete puzzle to me why people didn't realize it will be complete shit the moment it was announced it was planned to be made.

this. you can see right through it, which is why people like and don’t come off as authentic. and as typical the attitude of europhobes, instead of giving any compelling argument for why this benefits Europeans or the inspired stories it’s always “FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES.” they are nasty.

>polish story that is so important to Poles that the government gives grants for it
>netflix buys it and hired only british actors

left = beautiful and should be played by a young Keria knightly
>right = slag who looks like she’s gonna bum cigs off you

Rigth looks far better desu

Gov give grants to pretty much anything here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FINALLLY
I HOPE THIS WILL RESULT IN MULLATO/BLACK/NONWHITE GIRLS LUSTING FOR POLISH COCK

>white
>beautiful

I could find nothing about the casting? Only

unv.is/pcgamesn.com/the-witcher-netflix-cast-ciri

yeah and poolak "minds" are easy to win over than Iraqis because these subhumans are even more dumb and corrupt than Iraqis are.

I still cant believe how easy they were to trick into helping the kikes destroy and occupy Iraq.

And these bolshevik spawned fuckheads were given crumbs for it too!!! LMFAO

I laugh every time I see 1 of these fucking mong idiots wearing a T shirt with an american flag..talking """"enlgish""""slang amongst themselves to sound cool.

yesterday I received a patriotic leaflet in the mail I just threw it straight into the trash bin LMFAO.

germans and russians were correct in trying to destroy this subhuman infested shithole.

Attached: stock-vector-a-poland-flag-on-a-face-isolated-against-white-149129297.jpg (1200x1600, 293K)

What is your ethnicity?

based

I don't go on /v/, are gaymers sperging out? would be really funny

then go back you arab subhuman

israel is for god's people only

>nose ring
I don't care how great her acting may be.
Nose rings are /trash/

She's not going to be wearing one in the movie...

it was quite expected that something like this would happen

FUUUUCK STOP RUINING THE BEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME FUCKING SJW SCUM

in fucking trash this shit goes

Attached: 15338311962720.jpg (736x627, 38K)

I understand. I wanted to express my dislike

niggers are slaves and, much like cattle they should all be forced to wear nose rings, much like cattle they need to branded with hot iron too

BTFO'ing both /tv/ and /v/ at the same time absolutely beautiful will gamers survive ?

Attached: 1509762706255.png (1063x952, 1.18M)

>token hot nigress who will get banged by a old polish dude
>anyone but niggers are btfo here

why are right wingers so obvious with their fetishes please keep them to yourself

OAS, plz

I want to bang her and force her to birth blond babies. then she can be a slave on my plantation :3

t . Incel

t. incel

Stfu mutt. They used a fucking white guy to play the role of a baghdadi traveller in the thirteenth warrior.

Don't act like wh*te people are these supreme beings who never make mistakes.

>They used a fucking white guy to play the role of a baghdadi
some Iraqis look White. they aren’t all brown, and you should know this.

fucking mongrel

>germans and russians were correct in trying to destroy this subhuman infested shithole
It's funny that if you go too far to the right your ideology collapse into self-hatred.

ideology? right? oh please..dont make me laugh!

If these sly trickster fake ass (((catholics))) were indeed serious about leaning right it would look like Syria by now full blown civil war purging kikes and commies.

nah, as a nation, this shithole is as much a nation as ukraine...nothing but a kike and commie mafia run shit hole.

My nation and people were destroyed long ago.

/tv/'s, no one has been casted yet but their looking for anything but white

didn't you guys recently elect a Jew too?

I know you started taking in more immigrants the past couple years as well

Really the way (((they))) get immigrants into your country is through the universities, then they never leave

>Really the way (((they))) get immigrants into your country is through the universities, then they never leave
I disagree. Universities have always had student exchanges, it's never a one way streak because lets say if Poland takes in a student from Gambia, than a Polish student goes to Gambia too.

do you guys even have cinéma?

Ever heard of a TV or the internet, M'Bappe?

I want to see white female actresses getting butthurt over this trend to cast black/asian actresses to play white roles.

man she'd look great if not for the septum and plucked eyebrows
why do women do this

we are not really attractive to immigrants as a country though

it doesn't have to be an exchange, they are just international students

yet they still come. anything is better than Africa

das rite nigger
by the way your prophet """mohamed""" is described several times as a "white man" in your book
in fact your people dye their beard red to look like him, so he was a literal ginger, it was probably a viking who got lost and shitskins immediately started worshipping him like a living god

I'm surprised you did
you're not such a shithole after all, good for you

>anything is better than Africa
not really. Africans love their homeland.

desu if immigrants stay here i kinda respect them
they must be desperate to learn the language and stay in a society hostile towards immigrants

wtf i didnt type that 'desu'

are you the same faggot from earlier in the thread ? or are you a different user?

100% different

all polacks are alike
there's no individuality in this country
poland is either a shithole or a paradise in the eyes of my countrymen

in the middle

też jesteś z wykopu?

nie

to skąd?

shes too big
ciri needs to be petite

z nikąd

i hope you are kidding because thats what white people have been doing since forever

>I mean her skin colour is white.

lmfao

He was described as a man with pale complexion and dark hair. Also, the tradition of dying one's beard isn't even found in the Arabian peninsula but in pakistan or something since I've only ever seen south asians dye their heards red.

We also don't worship the prophet, you infidel subhuman.

based

>a man with pale complexion and dark hair.
Also known as "a Frenchman"
>also, the tradition of dying one's beard isn't even found in the Arabian peninsula but in pakistan or something since I've only ever seen south asians dye their heards red.
arr rook same

>it is unrealistic to cast darkies in my children's fantasy series about goblins and warlocks

Attached: IMG_7345.jpg (425x319, 35K)

Attached: whatshesays.png (596x434, 55K)

>muh race
>i-i-in the books she's white
who cares
you don't have anything better to do than argue about meaningless things?

polish fantasy written for a history that doesn't exist though, it can be whatever they decide it is

you know the old saying

scratch a polak, win a kike.

very wise and true saying

Attached: polska koszerna.jpg (660x506, 61K)

I live under a rock who is this actress

Nathalie Emmanuel?

it actually is less realistic to have brownskind in Medieval Poland inspired land than having elves, goblins and warlocks,

this is the only natural thing to do, very based indeed

nah, it's just Jow Forumstards trying to bait people and getting shut the fuck down.