Moving to the Balkans

What to bring? I'm tired of this boring life. I want to have FUN again.

Attached: Balkans_regions_map.png (2007x1510, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lat8-DW0xyw
youtube.com/watch?v=GnxQwDcE6ZU
youtu.be/qgB-ZN9AU9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A concealable pistol and a standard anti-gypsy warfare vest

You wont find any difference, don't come.

t. not from the Balkans

You don't know how good you have it please never come here

You're memeing me. Nothing is worse than being domesticated into a sissy faggot under muh rule of law.

West-Hungary is better to be at

>Nothing is worse than being domesticated into a sissy faggot under muh rule of law.
uh yeah yeah i totally get you now please don't come here

Fuck off we're full

this map is fucking dumb moldova isn't in the balkans

6 anti tetanic shots, rolling papers, a datsun, your gf

you don’t want investments from European gentiles?

No they can go fuck themselves

Croatia is tourist-tier anyway, so I will probably delve deeper than that. I just want to live free without being pestered by the cops about literally dumb shit. I want to live on the edge. I want to feel human again.

FUCK OFF wh*Te boy

Join the Kossovan mafia then. The world is yours.

My Slavic brother

*scarface theme starts playing*

>What to bring?
your waxed asshole and about 2.50 euros

>Croatia is tourist-tier anyway
Unless you're planning to live in Dalmatia in summer it's the same as Serbia, Bosnia Macedonia

How tall are you

>"cute estonian boy found dead on the street of kossovo, more at 11"

This white boy finna get dabbed on by some hard niggas

Attached: 3a5a23d74ab4b2608ca762c1b6438942[1].jpg (960x600, 65K)

>tourist
M8 Croatia is only marginally better than Serbia.

it's safer in african warzones

dont visit those shitholes, but if you must go to croatian coastline

>Not knowing Croatia has a continental side
I honestly hate the fucking coast and how people only remember Croatia for the sea. The central north parts are top tier and actually not completely shit.
t. suicidal nigger from northern coast

fax

the ironic part is that Eastern Europe is safer than brownskin infested Western European cities.

You don't know anything about anything you soda chugging brainlet.

You want danger come over here man not no pussy balkans

The Balkans are white so I can blend in. In Guatemala I'll be a walking target. Plus, I'm not looking for crime, I'm looking for fun in living. Something, which has been stolen from me.

Fun like this you mean?
youtu.be/Lat8-DW0xyw

I want to drive a car that is on the verge of breaking down. I want to drive drunk. I want to get beat up for drunk crashing my car into someone's lawn. If someone steals my stuff, I want to beat up them instead of making a police report. I want to buy fresh produce from my neighbor. I want to buy milk from the milk tractor. I want to bribe the police. And I want to drink vodka with this policeman later.

you can find that degeneracy anywhere. OP wants culture. He wants finesse. something more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GnxQwDcE6ZU

Looks amazing.

>What to bring?
a fucking gun to fucking shoot yourself

Attached: bXcgsTZ.jpg (720x665, 50K)

Pretty sure they have folk dancing in Estonia too.

>What to bring?
Money
>I want to have FUN again.
Wrong place for that.
Try Netherlands and Cote D'azur.
Not communist grey holes full of gypos and conservative half peasants.

>Netherlands and Cote D'azur

Places full of twats and Chinese tourists.

>netherlands
WEEED MAN LMAO XD

>What to bring?

a good life insurance

Then bring money i guess and make Balkan friends. Such festivities are common.
youtu.be/qgB-ZN9AU9A

Do not come here.

Attached: 1532077309388.jpg (500x370, 68K)

Balkan prisons await you

I don't intend to raise hell in Sofia or Bucharest, which would be ridiculously stupid. I want to live in a comfy village in the mountains. I highly doubt someone would take me to prison there for these things.

They will.
Trust me.
You sound very gullible and naive OP.
They even stop people just to get money from them, AKA. bribe, even if they did nothing.

Attached: 1534859445490.jpg (640x369, 26K)

You keep making these disgusting threads, please consider suicide

This all sounds highly based now that you put it to us this way.

I doubt they have the manpower to pester people about everything. It's not what I have heard.

Hater.

Balkans are based.

Im not saying you have to do it today or tomorrow, but please just consider for a second ending your own life

You sound like a tweaked out salaryman. Relax for once in your life you square.

Do they do this all over the Balkans or just in Bosnia?

Lack of menpower is the reason they do it in the first place.
If you come to balkans, prepare to live in poverty.
I know Estonia has it's own problems, but Bosnia is not the poorest European country for nothing.
Bosnia is Divided in Cantons, It has a Republic and Federation within, also you have the Herzegovina part. Nationalism is everywhere, you gotta learn the language etc...
It is really not worth it user.

Attached: 1536171948385.jpg (720x647, 40K)

All over, Croatia is a bit different, but this was all Yugoslavia. Everyone speaks the same language with a different accent or a few rule changes here and there.
Same issues, only in Bosnia it all went FULL retard.
We have over 120 campaigns for president candidates and shit.
It is really bad in here.

Attached: 1535869624152.png (599x596, 585K)

Are you saying if my neighbor punches me over owed and I go to the city police station to make a report he will be arrested and put to prison? Does anyone even do shit like that? Won't doing it lead to trouble for me?

owed money*

Hey buddy first you need to realise that everything in this life is meaningless, you'll die eventually anyway. So why run from the inevitable and continue suffering when you can just end it all right now and enjoy the eternal bliss of nothingness

I am saying if he knows a cop in the station, he can get YOU go to prison, just because of connections. (and yes, law sometimes does stuff)
You will be a stranger there user.
Police officers will only care about your wallet once you step in here.
Imagine you are a bird swimming in a lake of piranhas.
It will be like that.

Attached: 1534840522354.jpg (650x435, 35K)

>a fucking NPC

Enjoy slowly wasting away while I live life on my own terms.

Attached: 1492069770567.png (924x560, 48K)

Go to fucking Poland or something, I don't know.
Why Balkans?
Isn't the state in Estonia Just as bad?

Attached: 1535558703016.jpg (500x852, 57K)

Well, if I'm targeted because people know I'm a foreigner that would be bad. But eventually over time you get to know people - whom to mess with and whom to avoid. It's pretty basic stuff. I think I could blend in eventually.

Living a neutered numale life is worse than death. Somewhere in my memory there is an idyllic place with less rules.

You could, you are a slav for god's sake.
The thing is you gotta work too hard to earn something you can do elswhere. My Grandfather had a nice comfy farm, the other was a miner.
Most people are running away from the balkans.
Right now, the whole day I had no water in my apartment building. 2 whole city sections have no water. Now the elections are coming and it is getting totally retarded here.

Attached: 1536177751763.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Is it that dangerous for an American? I'm mostly responsible but I might like to Slav it up and go crazy sometimes. (I'm not actually Slavic)

It applies to all foreigners.
A lot of people are welcoming, but trust me, the loud bunch is the bad bunch.
Taxi is very cheap for locals in my city. (it would cost you literally 0.70USD to drive across 5 kilometers), however, if you are a foreigner, they will milk out every convertable mark from you. (local currency)
And that is just the beginning. If you want to come here, either to visit or live, have a trustworthy LOCAL friend who can take care of you, not screwing you over.

Attached: 58355324582.jpg (300x182, 37K)

Lol I guess Jow Forums would be a bad place to try to find one of those.

No worry friend I take care of you

Go to Mostar in Bosnia my friend. Convert to catholicism, find a qt Herzegovian wife and wage war agains s*rbs and muslims shits that should be in a few years if our history will once again repeat itself like it does every 50 years

Do I look like I would ever trick someone?
I was the one who was tricked.
Got my ass beat up back in 2012 behind a stadium at 4am october.
Most anons from balkan are either nationalist Larpers or just broken people looking for comfort.

Attached: 1535555214501.png (1024x1020, 900K)

Isn't Bosnia mostly Muslim though? I thought Croatia and Slovenia were the only Catholic ones.

>mostar
You mean the city divided into 2 parts, where children go to separate schools and are forbidden from talking to each other?
The place where people are almost as divided as Berlin after ww2?
The mentality is painful over there.
Nice city tho.

its around 50% muslims. Croats live in Herzegovian part of Bosnia, like city Mostar.

you can make money by producing tobacco and selling it to tourists and croatians from croatia

Thats why we will need people there for a new war
Bosnia shall be catholic once again!

Not entirely.
It depends largely on the city.
They usually have places where you know what religion is most prominent.

Attached: 125385234134.jpg (540x405, 59K)

How are atheists viewed there? Creepy pic btw.

>atheists
no such thing

I want to take an Interrail trip from Lisbon to Thessaloniki, which places/cities should I check out between Italy and Greece

I even feel insulted you asked that. what the fuck do you think we are; gay or something?

Why Balkans though? Try Ukraine at least

No offense intended at all mate.

The Rome airport and the Athens airport

Comfy scenery.

Attached: 1536257617628.png (892x1408, 763K)

This is fucking stupid. Outside of police corruption, people in the entirety of the Balkans are some of the nicest you will ever meet. Yes, that German student got his brains slushed when he talked shit at someone, and yes there are occasional hiccups, but overall no one is going to be a piece of shit to you. The only place I've seen with nicer people than those in Bosnia/Serbia/Croatia was in Iran.

A lot of atheists are here user.
My whole class is almost non religious, or just pseudo religious.
My best friend is an agnostic, and the others are a mixture of religious and atheist people.

Attached: 3431424517823.jpg (940x580, 152K)

Balkans is like Rural Appalachia USA tier. Ukraine is an unironic warzone.

C'mon man, give me some suggestions. It's not all mine fields on the Balkans.

I said there are a lot of nice people, but the loudest bunch are the bad ones user.
For god's sake, people here are very warm, but this country is too corrupt to live comfortably.
You can achieve much more, for fair work elsewhere.
I would know I practically LIVE here user.

Attached: 1535637117980.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

From best to worst former Yugoslavian countries (and by worst I mean shithole)

>Top Tier

1. Slovenia
2. Croatia

>Average Tier

3. Montenegro
4. Serbia
5. Macedonia

>Shithole Tier

6. Bosnia & Herzegovina

Attached: F65C88C4-3986-443F-BBDF-032556BC401D.jpg (338x450, 42K)

>based LotGHposter
Also, yes. This is true. However those loud ones are usually football hooligans and are few and far between. The estoniaanon should know that you don't fuck with people who are already established in an area if youre coming in as a FoB. Having said that tho, Balkans are much much safer than Russia or Ukraine. Our villagers, townies and old folks are ten times more civilized. It's really the youngster footie fans and ultra nationalists who you need to avoid or befriend, but never challenge.

So ju liv in amerika drugar? Jel?
True, but I never told him to go to the Ukrainian war zone or the Russian ultra nationalistic hive mind.
I just told him he can go other places than a politically challenged (retarded) country.
Other than that, he really needs to know someone to move in here beforehand.

Attached: 1232312432.jpg (634x423, 79K)

Sadly this is true, mostly due to political unrest, nationalism and the geographical position of Bosnia.
Serbian has cool gun laws tho.

Attached: 1536136584204.png (248x330, 166K)

I never meant that I will go there and start messing with random people and disturbing people's lives. I know the people there also like to have fun and live crazy and fulfilling lives without funpolice everywhere ruining every human activity. I don't even like partying or fighting or stuff like that, I just want to live free without NPC's in my ass all the time.

The only fucking reason to live in Bosnia is food.

Attached: burek.jpg (640x288, 53K)

>Hungary
>Not balkans

They probably even think that they are white and first world

Attached: 1527384076037.jpg (2760x2952, 1.36M)

Hungary is central Europe you faggot.
Austria-Hungary is not a thing anymore for God's sake.

Attached: 1535717998181.gif (370x321, 1.99M)

Jec, и лив хиp. Из пpити кoзи мaј фpeнд
Yeah I know you didn't say he's move there, I'm just trying to discriminate between different EE people for reference.

Well, given your prior posts I thought you were the crazy punk rambunctious type but I cannot you just want freedom.
>NPC's
Oh, once you feel the miasma of unemployment, existential dread, and stagnation, you will regret thinking this way. Unlike Russians people don't drink and do heroin do deal with their issues, they just go on and suffer. But that is mainly a city problem. I personally grew up in Ljubovija, a very small town, and it WAS exactly the beautiful comfy life that you are seeking, however, people are moving out and it seems only the older ones are staying there to die off. 7/10 people outside will be over 50 and smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee, sitting in the same gaudy plastic chairs that somehow haven't broken in the past 30 years. I'm not going to say that it's impossible to find what you're looking for but you really need to do your homework if you're serious.

*But I can see that you just want freedom
Excuse the phoneposting

Thank you for clearing up the mist from my post.
People would've thought it is worse there than anywhere else KeK.
See you around space cowboy.
Aj hope ju vil hev a najs dej.
>pic related is OP

Attached: 1536223022235.jpg (746x718, 214K)

>tfw Bratunac
>tfw border

Attached: 34525135185.jpg (400x400, 32K)