/éire/

108 days until Christmas edition

Attached: 1502319341899.jpg (400x438, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rde3Y96B0X8
youtube.com/watch?v=IPne3Wh0lqk
youtube.com/watch?v=LcNuM_xkXlc
youtube.com/watch?v=FYoRJfynr1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For once I'm dreading it.

Attached: 1536190252621.png (250x250, 95K)

Why might that be, mo chara?

Attached: 1512087159200.png (300x300, 81K)

Family drama and the like. I'm expecting a tense and uncomfortable time.

Attached: Santa Sayla.jpg (850x1267, 108K)

And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restless or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.

Attached: K35.png (1136x1615, 2M)

:D

youtube.com/watch?v=rde3Y96B0X8
Is there any point in watching this? Do they make any decent points?

Dead general

He may be dead, but not forgotten.

Attached: The superior Mario brother.jpg (589x844, 343K)

leaving EU/GROSSGERMANIA would turn us into a third world country. Literally everything good we have is UK, EU, or ECC contributions if we never entered the union We'd just be a zimbabwe tier shithole white country in the far corner of western Europe, it's literally nothing but beneficial to us can't see any reason to leave other than
>grrr the poles or boo hoo the law says we have to take in 2 africans a week instead of letting them die :''((.

>'Irexit' group seeking to register as political party
>Up to 300 people have gathered at a Dublin hotel to hear why Ireland should leave the EU.
>The conference was organised by Hermann Kelly, a former press officer for Brexit campaigner Nigel Farage.
Imagine being as much of a west brit lunatic as those lads

Attached: 1497436565412.png (611x508, 481K)

interesting economic analysis, I look forward to your next post

Attached: conor ms paint.png (435x339, 6K)

>I'm expecting a tense and uncomfortable time.
Sounds like every Christmas that I spend with my family. I'm hoping to find some way of spending Christmas alone this year again.

Attached: 1520030961573.jpg (472x472, 40K)

>the law says we have to take in 2 africans a week instead of letting them die :''((.
I don't think there's any EU law that even stipulates that we have to take in X amount of Africans per year. That's the work of our own government. Same situation in the UK.

Anime posters lead exceptionally bleak lives frought with family trouble and general dysfunction. Explains a lot.

It's busy during the week, but it seems to be very quiet on the weekends for some reason lately. It's important to keep the /éire/ flame burning regardless, lest we end up like that one Irish guy who sycophantically posts on /brit/.

Pretty much.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_The_Idolmaster_23_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[AA25F204]-00002.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

>[Coalgirls]

Moar like [CoalBURNERS] praise kek!

Attached: dabbing martian.png (1104x1134, 96K)

Did they stand for a rendition of God Save the Queen before they began?

I wonder how many /éire/pol/ members turned up?

Hello yikesanon

Afraid not desu.

Attached: 1506180722415.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Attached: 957.png (295x236, 128K)

>I wonder how many /éire/pol/ members turned up?
Not many considering the Irexit party shills were told to fuck off from éire/pol/ multiple times.

speaking english and the odd cúpla focail you remember from scoil is okay, knowing anymore language than that makes you a soyboy.

But Irexit Freedom (stupid name) popped up after /éire/pol/ collapsed. Or have the threads started sporadically again?

Threads have started up again but not by Ceann(rip)

t. Too stupid to learn Irish.

As European languages go, Irish isn't even that difficult. It just requires a time commitment, which most people are either unable or unwilling to invest.

>the Irexit party shills were told to fuck off from éire/pol/
Yet they fully support NP which states it will make Ireland leave EU, bring back the death penalty. Deport all non-whites and turn Ireland into a magic galaxy spanning empire, strange people.....

>and turn Ireland into a magic galaxy spanning empire
WTF I love the NP now!

>Yet they fully support NP which states it will make Ireland leave EU
The idea of it is grand. But the fact is we need the EU atm so it's a minus for me.
>bring back the death penalty. Deport all non-whites and turn Ireland into a magic galaxy spanning empire
What exactly is wrong with this?
Our justice system is fucked as you know. They want to deport non-Irish so nothing wrong here. Having a galaxy spanning empire sounds pretty cool.

>Yet they fully support NP
I don't think it's entirely true to say that anymore considering that /éire/pol/ imploded over the issue of whether the NP was a meme or not. Unless the reborn /éire/pol/ consists solely of the NP shills.

>I don't think it's entirely true to say that anymore considering that /éire/pol/ imploded over the issue of whether the NP was a meme or not.
éire/pol/ always supported the NP. What are you on about.

Attached: R-L21 History Detailed.png (1345x1197, 1.18M)

>The idea of it is grand
The idea of Ireland leaving the EU is the opposite of grand. Advocating for it is a sure sign of an idiot and/or West Brit.

>Our justice system is fucked as you know
And bringing back the death penalty won't fix it.

Were you not around when /éire/pol/ fell apart early in the Summer? There was effectively a civil war there between the NP shills and a newly emboldened faction that considered the NP a meme.

>What are you on about.
Was that a question or a statement?

yes.

>The idea of Ireland leaving the EU is the opposite of grand.
The idea of leaving it so we can retain our own sovereignty is grand. Hardly the thought process of a West Brit.
>Were you not around when /éire/pol/ fell apart early in the Summer? There was effectively a civil war there between the NP shills and a newly emboldened faction that considered the NP a meme.
Oh yeah the redditors and the civ nats that kept spamming the threads. They were the minority and fucked off ages ago.

Attached: 1517543731651.png (637x800, 283K)

>The idea of leaving it so we can retain our own sovereignty is grand
>Hardly the thought process of a West Brit.
Yet you're unironically copying the famous Brexiter soundbite for leaving the EU. You're a fucking West Brit moron. Thankfully the Irish people aren't as stupid as you when it comes to EU membership.

>They were the minority and fucked off ages ago.
>unironically supporting the NP
Enjoy committing your political energies to a movement that goes nowhere.

>Enjoy committing your political energies to a movement that goes nowhere.
Based civnat! Hope the entire population of Nigeria moves here!

i can create worlds... free from racist whites...
and those whiny rightists can't stop me!!!

Attached: 1536396465951.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

>Yet you're unironically copying the famous Brexiter soundbite for leaving the EU. You're a fucking West Brit moron.
Imagine thinking that wanting Ireland to keep her sovereignty is West-Britery. The shape of you. I'd bet you would been the type of man who was a unionist because "ah sure we'd be economically ruined if we left Britain!"
>Enjoy committing your political energies to a movement that goes nowhere.
Y I K E S

Yes, because we're all obliged to adopt one extreme viewpoint or the other. No middleground whatsoever. As seen in modern American and British politics. Next you'll be advocating that we implement a first-past-the-post electoral system to polarise Irish society in the modern Anglo way.

Extremely /éire/pol/ post. 10/10. You clearly don't know the first thing about how the EU works and have no interest in changing that state of affairs. Instead you'll rebel against that which you do not understand.

>Based civnat! Hope the entire population of Nigeria moves here!
Baste! The so called "Irish Race" is a bigoted meme anyway. Hon the Africans, Poles and Anglos!

yikes

Any interesting stories or that from your areas lads? Ghosts stories, notable events etc.

Reminder that West Brits fear anime. That's why anime is crucial for the well-being of /éire/. It keeps out both the redditors and the /éire/pol/ types. Posting anime is your patriotic duty.

Attached: 1511077601359.jpg (2508x3541, 1.93M)

>blacks bad!
>no, blacks good!
This is your brain on idpol and party politics

Attached: 1527525954546.jpg (971x565, 58K)

The big brained thought process is all non-Irish are bad.

Attached: brainy.jpg (680x598, 65K)

Why do people defend knackers?

We grow our own scumbags and prefer them over imports whether they too be scumbags or the finest of gentlemen as long as they're not made in ireland = bad

Because they have either never experienced knackers or are knackers themselves.

Attached: 1522349498288.png (778x1000, 653K)

No I mean the people who keep saying they are perfectly innocent and are oppressed.

Can't wait for France and Germany to fuck over our economy because of our tax rate.

Getting a bit too /éire/pol/ in here. It's 8pm, so shouldn't you lads be in your own thread?

Attached: 1507756759856.jpg (800x1000, 417K)

>le epic ritual post.

>ritual

Attached: 1518852234669.png (1254x1771, 1.28M)

>tfw no Scathach muinteoir

Attached: 1534793687446.jpg (1422x953, 183K)

Would her big anime tiddies not be distracting when she's trying to teach you Irish?

Attached: 1529927196602.jpg (2320x4094, 508K)

It would so I'd have to get personal classes with her.

Racism.
People like this are uncomfortable at the idea of disparaging a white ethnic group as unintelligent criminals.

Need a beanrí myself.

Attached: __medb_medb_scathach_and_scathach_skadi_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_fukusuu_zeonms_06s (778x868, 86K)

>Brits come to Ireland to try and convince us to leave the EU with them
West Brits: "Yes sir, of course sir, right away sir!"

Attached: 1514290222083.jpg (720x720, 69K)

I can't be bothered to watch anime tonight
Recommend me some films?

Fatal Deviation.
youtube.com/watch?v=IPne3Wh0lqk

Attached: 02.jpg (600x480, 157K)

A FUCKING BLOCK OF CHEESE

youtube.com/watch?v=LcNuM_xkXlc
It's so satisfying to listen to.

I always get kind of depressed around the holidays, even though I love the lights and aesthetics and everything

youtube.com/watch?v=FYoRJfynr1Y
Identity Ireland is back fellas.

yet another rightwinger that looks like a gremlin...

What do you think the connecting thread is between social outcasts and the far right?

Working class "far right" people tend to flock towards these organisations because their identity is primarily built on where they were born.

Middle class people and high achievers, on the other hand, tend to lean towards the left, because their identities are created by themselves. They go to university abroad for a year, they might speak another language (such as French, the language of the elite amongst several upper class circles in Ireland). Far right supporters either did not have similar opportunities or resent supra-national organisations such as the EU because they believe it to undermine their identity.

Very well put, user

>Middle class people and high achievers, on the other hand, tend to lean towards the left, because their identities are created by themselves.
This is only really the case nowadays.

Developed a sincere and unapologetic hatred for Bosnians lads.

Attached: 1533928666276.png (300x319, 117K)

Do Dubs fear the sheep as much as they fear the cow?

Attached: 1507897986803.jpg (1109x1623, 172K)

Not as much as they fear meeting oncoming traffic on this

Attached: 5458482_acd48800[1].jpg (640x480, 143K)

Out of the way, best farm animal coming through.

They resent sheep for their whiteness.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kuga_tsukasa__4748421ac5badbb1394e0202e2e31521.jpg (760x950, 351K)

based dirt road poster

>Dub crashes through gate while swerving to avoid traffic coming in the opposite direction
>their car is surrounded by curious cows

>tfw on a country road and the driver of the car coming against me doesn't raise his finger to salute me

Attached: 1505822693313.png (500x500, 206K)

It's only really women who don't do that

An exaggerated head nod will suffice.

Attached: 1535596348377.jpg (960x720, 43K)

Now that you mention it, they really don't. It's exceptionally rare to see a woman do it. I wonder if there's a reason for that?

>exaggerated
But the whole point of the one-fingered salute is that it's subtle.

You think? My mother waves to every random car but my father rarely would unless it's a good friend of his.

Dunno. But I've noticed men are more likely to gesture for letting them out or whatever than women, and it's something my Mother always complains about women not doing, even if she's just being a passive aggressive idiot.

In the countryside too random lads on the side of the road will gesture to you much more frequently than women.

I'd say it's something like a 5:1 ratio for men versus women who salute (assuming that there are an equal number of men and women on the road).

Has anyone here ever met a trap irl?

Gonna watch Black 47 tomorrow.

What does this have to do with driving on country roads?

Attached: 1507206856092.jpg (555x624, 42K)

my ma heard an ad for it and asked what happened in 1947 that they were making a move about

Never met a trap while driving on a rural road, no.

Attached: 1532250796107.jpg (518x518, 34K)

Potholes are traps.

>asked what happened in 1947 that they were making a move about
India became independent.

What about during the years of the Traveller ambushes?

If your local TD isn't fixing those then you're voting wrong.

>India became independent.
What did they call it black 47 for so? Loos aren't that black

>Loos aren't that black
Some of them are.

whiter than u paddy

Attached: indian-bride-snow-00451(pp_w774_h532).jpg (774x532, 300K)

I don't like foreigners lads, at least the obvious ones.
Every day I go into a city I feel like I've left Ireland.

Cities are inherently anti-Irish.