Are all Levant Arabs just europeans (genetically) following islam?

Are all Levant Arabs just europeans (genetically) following islam?

Guy on left is Palestinian, guy on right is german

Attached: 9ED5EB83-F95B-439A-82AE-3D8E2472BC40.jpg (1061x1291, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-10-138
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5644363/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click on image to zoom&p=PMC3&id=5644363_msw218f5.jpg
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=85101909
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/W8u_AAQEFDXqpmpmKiw4Ag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If levants are white then all light skinned latinos are white

no

Guy on the left is clearly mixed. Anyway the majority of levant arabs don’t look European and they’re not in the same genetic cluster. Only reason some look similar is because some areas got bleached by crusaders

Yes very European

Attached: main-qimg-9c89d6886e19060d1cfb0ac12dd0ac5d-c.jpg (602x369, 55K)

drawings by ancient Egyptians showed Syrians and Libyans (Berbers) as being White.

Berbers yes, but syrians were a bit more tanned.
Still the case today.

>some areas got bleached by crusaders
And slavs slaves sold by venetians

They could all pass as southern euros

>Only reason some look similar is because some areas got bleached by crusaders

An old wives tale. Contrary to popular belief, transient conquests and military campaigns do not tend to leave much in the way of a genetic legacy. The affinity between Europeans and West Asians mints from population structure in deep time, not historical trivia.

They're Levantines, descended from Assyrians and other ethnic groups.
They're fair but they aren't European.

lol how are berbers lighter than syrians

>Among the more interesting genetic markers found are those that seem to indicate that a small proportion of Lebanese Christians (2%) and a smaller proportion of Lebanese Muslims are descended, in part, from European Crusader Christians and Arabian Muslims respectively. The author states that the "study tells us that some European crusaders did not just conquer and leave behind castles. They left a subtle genetic connection as well."[109] In much the same manner, some of the Arabian Muslims did not just conquer and leave behind mosques.
>It was during a broader survey of Middle Eastern populations conducted for the Genographic Project of the National Geographic Society that the findings were stumbled upon. "We noticed some interesting lineages in the dataset. Among Lebanese Christians, in particular, we found higher frequency (2%) of a genetic marker — R1b — that we typically see only in Western Europe."[109]

Why do people always claim that light skinned people outside of Europe are either a) Euros that lost their way or b) rapebabies? Why can't they just accept that Europe is just a construct, a peninsula of Eurasia? You can find blue eyed fair people in fucking Pakistan.

Yes you are not wrong, but how can I shoehorn the pseudohistories I learned from a Norwegian vagrant on YouTube into this model

Unmixed berbers in Kabylia, Aurasus, Atlas moutains etc. are by far whiter than the average syrian.

Problem is that the average north african is ~20-40% black due to slavery.

what

Europeans except for the south are not know for intelligence

>20-40% black
Lol what, source?

>You can find blue eyed fair people in fucking Pakistan.
When i was in Spain, some arabs looked more 'europeans' than the spaniards themselves.

I have a friend who lives there. He has pale skin and light eyes, but the spaniards with dark hair and eyes and tan skin call him "latino".

"White race" is just bullshit.

Nobody can define what is white race

That a minority of Maronites bear a west euro y-haplotype does not support the notion that fair featured Levantines as a physical type are derived only from recent European admixture.

>south
>intelligent

Nah there are a lot of white Arabs

Southern europeans were the pinnicle of european civilization. Too bad they are but a shadown of what they were

Depend on the place, but I've this study, and many others in my bookmark.
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-10-138

Yeah, I agree. If history developed differently, Iberia and the Balkans would literally be considered offshoots of Africa and Asia Minor respectively than parts of Europe. A unified European based on belonging to the continent is a 20th century concept, before that Europe just meant Western Europe and that's it.

mmmmm

Attached: 1528177715579.jpg (400x400, 11K)

They are racially "European", that is, Caucasian. Some are Aryan, others are not.

This is the biggest prove that white race is bullshit

"Contrary to popular belief, Latin Americans were not prohibited or limited from immigrating under the law [1924]. In most states and under federal law, persons of mixed white and Native American ancestry were considered white; this principle was interpreted under the Act to allow Latin Americans to immigrate as "white persons." Moreover, unlike Eastern and Southern Europe, no nationality-based quotas were placed on Latin American immigrants. Thus, the law allowed unlimited Latin American immigration, just as it allowed unlimited northwestern European immigration. Ironically, the 1965 immigration law that replaced the 1924 Act, though abolishing racial preferences and national quotas, would effectively place greater restriction on Latin American immigration."

No there aren’t

same goes for black, but you dont hear people bitching about it all day like massive cucks. white = looks white and european

black = looks black and african

Attached: 1523427789841.jpg (360x240, 113K)

Shut the fuck ugly with this shit

Spaniards aren’t white anyway so who cares about their opinion

hey, whoa, its almost like we can use DNA and shit. amazing!

Attached: 1515077591197.jpg (1920x1995, 599K)

Your nog mom

Here's a very good article ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5644363/

you can even see at wich period and wich admixture fucked up the north african genepool at wich year ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click on image to zoom&p=PMC3&id=5644363_msw218f5.jpg

Attached: msw218f2.jpg (800x430, 95K)

Why do Indians think anything lighter than dark brown is white?

how is a "pure" berber supposed to look like?

What‘s his instagram?

All the moutain areas remained isolated so they're a pretty good example, here's a sample
skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=85101909

Zidane or the Queen of Morocco are famous examples too.

@whitecucksgototheovens

Found his insta already
Stop embarassing yourself faggot and crawl back to the shit cesspool called mena/levant or whatever the fuck it is

>being this insecure about a scientific discussion

Berbers aren‘t white
You will never be white

Attached: 7C6F9E5E-B891-4510-BECC-84BF3F140BC1.jpg (804x590, 69K)

No one care(d) about being white, my fellow afghan/iranian/saudi whatever flavor of shitskin behind that flag you are.

Why did you embarass yourself by saying berbers are whiter than syrians then?

So what is this guy’s insta

Sure there are
I know ones with blond hair

/zerohootszade

I clearly stayed that thousand years of slavery "destroyed" the purity of the berber genepool, but Ancient berbers were whites as it means light skinned caucasian, the same with 100% berber today. Egyptians clearly described them that way.
It's not like being brown is a normal state, you're obviously mixed, black or white.

You posted arab(ized) moroccans that are 30-40% subsaharan on average considering the place

Attached: berber moroccan.jpg (940x529, 42K)

>Jow Forums
A boomer made this image

lys

Wtf, he’s actually hot

>creaturas are unironically hot in europe
lmao

t. Achmed

It was because of he slave trade not the crusaders. The crusaders left no genetic legacy in the middle east.

Attached: 9d426bbb5e17cc2bbc2e2a0881294dee.jpg (1280x984, 212K)

proofs?

both slave trade and crusaders let a minimal/neglieable amount of genes. Totally irrelevant.

You are not Jewish, Moshe Pidulski.

kill yourself

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/W8u_AAQEFDXqpmpmKiw4Ag/

Your posting history, you fucking pathetic paki shitskin.

T H I C C

Roman, greek, euro jew, african was there in the middle-late 18th cent.
Just look at Palestinian, they are so different.

Whiter than you Jose.

you haven't met many levant arabs have you

poo in loo

Attached: Theres-Poop-In-My-Soup-Pooping-with-Inda.jpg (620x355, 37K)

kek, he has a good physique but his face is creatura tier.

He’s literally full Palestinian nigga

You're the American-Jordanian user innit?

Attached: 1535392472737.jpg (400x400, 25K)

This

Race is meaningless, genetic ancestry is everything. The entire caucasian race from Sweden to Sri Lanka descends from a few tribes. Overlap of phenotypes is nothing extraordinary

pajeets are so pathethic
jesus

kek maybe

Fuck off beaner

the fact that you actually believe this is laughable panjeet

whiteboicope

t. half gook half wog

>clearly mixed

nah mate my friend is full on Lebanese, his sister and mum are blonde. My family showed me pictures of when they were in Lebanon, a lot of very fair children were in those pictures

I still don't understand why Europeans can't accept the fact that non-Euros can have other hair and eye colours other than black and dark brown

pic related, an Afghan

Attached: 12651010_1549461002034979_8013728569365007834_n.jpg (960x898, 99K)

pathetic pajeet

3% actually, you'd have to go far in the south of the dester to find " berbers" with this much negro dna.

a few small percentage make them europeans thought?

Not one of them is Levantine they are all North African shitskins

Attached: vVWwKxF.jpg (312x380, 37K)

they are even darker

Attached: 1534970393453.png (1133x614, 329K)

Having white skin makes you not european but white, I'm a berber and my skin is lighter than most spanish people I've met, calling me brown while calling them white is a non-sense.

Would you look at these New Worlders, they're the ones who're the loudest claiming that Europe and being white is a construct.

Do not fall for their lies. They are brown and rootless, they just want to drag us down on their level, into a ditch that is filled with faeces.

i have fairier skin than many germans here that doesn't make Italy whiter than them

Attached: distribution-of-skin-color.png (702x561, 104K)

I'm not saying the maghreb is whiter than spain as a whole, I'm saying that I and a lot of maghrebi are white by any reasonable definition of the term.

by the way you map is making the maghreb as white as spain and greece, as almost every maghreb live in the north

Attached: MAGHREB.jpg (1170x588, 146K)

>any reasonable definition of the term
white = european
how are you white under this definition?

Yes there are many white Arabs

Spaniards are meds

i was talking about levantines
i didn't read you say berber

It’s so obvious you’re a samefagging delusional sandnigger in Switzerland

Who cares? They’re both non-White

The pictures you're thinking of aren't actually Ancient Egyptian. Pic related is a modern drawing.

Attached: 91918.png (720x603, 344K)

no matter how blonde they are they still look like goatfuckers

This definition is retarded, my skin is as light as native french people, if I'm not white what is my color, brown?