Flying to Texas in American first time. Please tell me American customs so I am no stranger...

Flying to Texas in American first time. Please tell me American customs so I am no stranger. I clap when plane land and they laugh?

Attached: AA128554-066F-49B1-8A0E-C6657AB3DE43.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

If someone ever says anything to you, you should tip him

No please don't people will think that you're weird. Just be open and friendly with people and you'll do fine.

yes the louder you clap the more respect you are showing to the pilot and your fellow passengers

>I clap when plane land
you look optimistic

Remember to get shot to fit in

Yes, you will be shot otherwise

you only clap when the plane has engine failure

I tip with what??

Why weird I thought I clap I do they laugh

Ok I will do

I say howdy when I say the hi??

in texas yes its required every time u greet somebody

where are you from

kek

Ok I say partner for the friend? Howdy partner is this the formal?

yes

Chile

Thankful partner

Don't clap, just grab your luggage and get off the plane. Just be polite around folks, everyone will know you're a tourist, so it won't matter much what you do.

They'll just think you're a weird tourist.

ask strangers if they're steers

Attached: belåten.jpg (600x600, 57K)

holy shit either this is the best troll I've ever seen or this guy has gotten seriously fucked over by memes

You gotta shit yourself a little bit so you are able to ease into their community

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x466, 48K)

fucking kill yourself my man

there are usually soldiers on an airport, don't forget to thank them for their service

>Flying to Texas

start learning mexican, it'll help u communicate with the local fauna

this also, tell them you know some Iraqis and Afghanis that would also love to personally thank them

this and make sure to tip them also.

You say: 'Hi, how are you ?' but don't expect a real response to your questions. They will just say 'Hi, how are YOU?', like them don't respond to the question.

What airport?

this. I want to greet you user with a big American welcome.

If you need suggestions on places to eat, or where to go and where not to go lemme know.

You're also going to get rained on most likely.

Your foreskin, the tip of your penis obv

When you land in Texas they will check your passport and then issue you your complementary Colt 1911 with holster.

>yfw "big American welcome" is a euphemism for getting shot