Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>Where was the most akward place you jerked off ?

>France

at my friend place in his toilets kek

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (231x218, 10K)

Outdoors in the countryside where nobody was looking once

Attached: 1531614677240.png (1000x946, 535K)

in the bathroom of my uncles funeral because my busty cousin was wearing a tight dress and it made me horny

Attached: PogChampPepe.png (460x460, 148K)

Same
Also train

At a hotel

In the shitter at work while other people were using the stalls right next to me and were shitting very loudly.

Flag

In the sea. Swam far away from the beach and did it because of a hot girl I saw. If people noticed anything it was just my head. I was very young and absolutely retarded though.

Attached: 1516726452432.png (645x729, 105K)

In a big field of corn with a magazine

in my friend's house with my friend and his brother
we're not gay i swear

on top of a mountain, it was so freeing

In a hotel bathroom in Thailand

in a woman pussy, never again

Also in an empty hotel dorm.

In my sisters socks ofc

impressive swimming skills

lewd

Attached: 13726615521.jpg (575x556, 39K)

Based

Stole my friends boxers and fapped hard into them.

In a cinema ;)

At a Church sleepover because there were lots of barefoot QTs.

In the jungle a lot of times

Did the same. A big fish swam up to me and swallowed my cum rope.

Roof

classroom during middle school when everyones was watching the world cup in the auditorium

in my grandmother's bedroom at her house

just outside the classroom

>it swallowed
No mermaid children for you.

Brazil
My cousin's(female) bed

Attached: 7MUTn.jpg (400x449, 16K)

in French class to my French teacher

This also, i didnt even bother to go in toilet as girl's butt was like front of me. It was supricingly a hard job to do in jeans

public library at my university

School bathroom when I was in 7th grade

i just remembered that one time i jacked off on a bus during a school trip
i've come a long way since then tb h

Attached: Mytimetoshinetriggermentionlistlewdlistingscanyahdoit.jpg (750x743, 134K)

On an empty bus in the backseat through the town
I do this a lot too

Guard post on the lebanese border

On a mountain I saw a very deep chasm and thought it would be a great idea to cum down there.

It was great ideed but I almost slipped kek

university library. i'm not going to go home to jack off just so i can concentrate on my studies.

Flag
When me and my friend were on a trip and he went out and I stayed in the hotel room jerking off and he came back early which and almost caught me.

did a bit of an laugh to this post

in a portable toilet because my tent wasn't empty and i didn't want to do it in the forest because it was dark and there were people around
yep... the smell of shit and piss really didn't make it appealing
based (and also redpilled)

Public bathroom where you could hear the woman's bathroom and saw two hot girls going in and heard them make poop

In my freind's sister's mouth.

I dont even want to say it
its fucking insane, i must be retarded.

During a school assembly.

Attached: devilish.jpg (500x567, 51K)

" anonymous "

say it faggot

btw I once fapped to my best friend ( no gay )

in my dads bed when i was 10
while my dad was next to me
I did not know he was there so when he asked what are you doing go to sleep i said i had a mosquito bite

>dad was next to me
>I did not know he was there

Attached: rUPBh3232.png (136x102, 34K)

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

pure heart attack, still finished fappin tho

Aokigahara

I was a trainee in the social security and worked in a kind of "ghost floor" there, the archives. There was some unlit bathrooms but they worked. I fapped there a handful of times thinking about a girl who worked in the building.

I also fapped in our camping van bunk bed while everybody was sleeping

to a bubblegum while I looked at my hot cousin through those door holes, I then gave her the bubblegum, when it had already absorbed the cum, and was dry again.

A public bus

Did this in a minivan

In a plane toilet

looool how did you not know?

>fapped into boxers
>fapped into sock
>fapped into glove
wtf does that even mean?
You put your dick in it? Doesn't that hurt?

on an international bus ride from mexico to texas. i was sitting in the back and the silhouette of a man sitting in front of me turned me the fuck on so i took my dick out and fapped silently. it was night time. when we stopped and the driver turned the lights on for the border crossing, i realized he was one of the ugliest men i've ever seen in my life lol. serves me right for being a creepy degenerate tho.

In a plane

I masturbated in my "prayer room" at work and came on several pages of the koran that was there, I posted images of it on Jow Forums and was the hero of that board for a full day.
I squeezed the koran tightly and put it back, never heard anything about it at work.

In my highschools bathroom

Did it everyday when I was 14

I once jerked off directly behind my friend at his place because there was that hot bitch in TV while he was plaing guitor with headphones.

Sleeping on the floor next to my friend who was sleeping on his bed. I've done it many times in my life

i once jerked off in a friend's bed while he was playing vidya

- into the sandals of an absent female co-worker in the dressing room when I was doing civil service in an ergonomic rehab clinic
- also countless times on the toilet when I was doing civil service
- into a tissue stuffed down my pants during a highschool exam when I was finished very early
- into a tissue stuffed down my pants during a car ride with my family
- on a dirt road in the middle of the night

Teenage virgins are incredibly horny and have an incredible lack of sense of appropriateness.

>during a highschool exam when I was finished very early
The opposite applied to me. One of the first times I masturbated was during an important maths test when the time was up and I hadn’t finished.

Probably the van being a Morris Mini Van made it even more unpleasant for the fellow travellers.

At a hospital restroom.
My sister was hospitalized and her bestfriend came to visit her, she was wearing a tight short dress because she was going to a party later that night. Bitch was fine af.

In my cousin room using her panties. Not even joking.
I was 16 and she was 15 at the time.

My grandma's toothbrush.

Hostel in Budapest few weeks ago. The cleaner came in and I may have been too late tucking my penis in.

AAAH

In army barracks or in public sauna.

A lot of dudes probably jack it in the barracks.

Unless you did it on your bed or with another dude you're alright.

In a hospital bathroom cause I had been in there for awhile and needed to check and see if my balls still worked

did she like come in without knocking? fucking cunt

my uncle's pool where my then baby cousin was swimming around

One time I did it while my mother was sleeping next to me at my grandma's house, I had completely forgotten about it until now

link?

nasty fag

Attached: IMG_2111.gif (370x271, 447K)

TU TE MASTURBAS EN TODOS LADOS CERDO HIJO DE PUTA!!