The next 10x microcap, GCC

Evening 4chaners!

To all those who have been killing it lately on cryptopia and on NLX, HXX, DEV, OPC, got a gem for ya!

A coin just got listed yesterday called GCC (Global Cryptocurrency). Its currently at 3 mil mcap and has the most professional team i've ever seen on a coin with such a low cap. Check these videos out and tell me what 3 mil mcap coin you know has a 20+ person team, dedicated, working in an office and not mammas basement like most low caps?

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrOnveukNY

youtube.com/watch?v=nbRxoE4cWMw

Basic concept is to build up many businesses around their coin and they have done it, the above cafe opens this friday.

Also in the pipeline is news on a new bigger exchange than cryptopia in 2 weeks along with the whitepaper and roadmap for 2018.

Ask yourself, 20 people, in an office, working every day on a product. How much longer will it stay at 3 mil mcap? These guys are the most serious team i've seen on a low cap period.

Research them, join us on telegram, make mad gains. Your welcome :)

Heres the telegram link
t.me/GCCcoin

Attached: DaF2jlOVMAERUfs (1).jpg (2048x1280, 399K)

>GCC (Global Cryptocurrency).
I hate it already

hahahahahah what the fuck is this shit, fucking ruskies.

Haha yeah made a killing on hexx and nlx these last weeks. People are going crazy over these low caps. Im surprised this has such a low cap for such a huge team. GEM

Attached: snail-owerdose-of-lsd-tautvydas-davainis.jpg (900x720, 264K)

Where to buy dickbreath

BUY GLOBAL CURRENCY SIR

Attached: PAJEET.png (573x325, 323K)

Yeah.. well guys.. HXX and NLX looked pretty shit too before they went 40x.. your choice ey.

Cryptopia bud

with you on gcc ThyDude. Great to see someone post a good low marketcap coin on Jow Forums. I missed out on NLX :( Seriously 40x? Fuck my life!!!!

That team video is so fucking ridiculous...I'm really torn about this.

super tempting to throw in 2 eth at this

Haha i think the team video is awesome. Either way.. Your gonna hear alot about this coin lately trust me... 20 people waking up every moring and going to actual work, unlike say, bedroom programmers who spend half their days wanking and not coding, tend to get shit done. Image what these guys who already have 2 offices are gonna accomplish. The CEO is flying around the world doing conferences (proof on their twitter) and it just got added to cryptopia yesterday at 3 mil mcap and 50 sats. This is such an easy 10x its not even funny

They also already have funds to get added to a bigger exchange than cryptopia they will announce month end (2 weeks). Seriously check em out dudes. As someone who rode HXX and NLX for more than 20x this last month im telling you this is gonna blow up, their telegram channel is 1 day old, they have had zero exposure until yesterday

Its a hidden gem, getting more attraction everyday like REE right now, GCC + REE is my coins of this month.

ugh... i fucking hate crypto now

Delete this faggot until NLX finishes pumping

Im also interested in Ree! But it is a extreme low mcap coin. Not sure about if it’s a serious project or if it will die

I've hated crypto for the last 2 years. welcome to the club bro. What made me hate it most was being on the dev side of coins and knowing what goes on. Or hanging onto coins you truly believe in just to watch shit like ByteCoin rise to 20 billion dollar marketcap. Crypto is shit yes, so lets make our dough and get the fuck outta here. If you guys havent been keeping up with the low caps on topia and livecoin lately you've missed many coins going much more than 10x in 1 month

Been in NLX since 50 satoshis. Im not interested in harming NLX i still hold it, but lets be honest dude, NLX and HXX are not gonna pull another 40x.

Shoo Pajeet
Find a Loo
To take a poo
Just tell us you bought the 250% pump a few days ago and now wants to throw your bags away at some poor soul

Attached: 1526496838363s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Nah. im gathering people who want to be a part of the next nlx hxx run. your choice. not interested in dumping this at anything less than 10x, otherwise i wouldnt still be holding my nlx at 40x profit. im not an idiot bro

MTC market cap less than 6mill. CMC has it wrong , will update in a couple of days.

John mcaffe also shared/shilled it on twitter. Its going parabolic.

Be part of the early crowd, or FOMO in over the next couple weeks. The choice is yours but one thing is for certain, just look at the numbers, the website, the team, and the fact they already are implementing real world use... It's not gonna take long for this to start multiplying. And when it's going up 200-300% in a day thats when everyone will be FOMOing in.

GCC is going to be easy 15 mil market cap in next couple of weeks.

dude shhh, my btc deposit hasnt hit yet

>A coin just got listed yesterday called GCC (Global Cryptocurrency)
Stopped reading there. What an absolutely shit, shady and shilly name.

Bought some lmao. OK this shit is going to the moon. time to become a pajeet. but thanks for the shill besides the bad name it still looks solid for a lowcap

What up with all the trips same fag.

The only problem they had before was exposure cos they were on a shite exchange. Now they have been on cryptopia for 1 day, telegram is 1 day old and 250 members, new exchanges coming month end... Most shit coins dont even want to post their photo on the team section of the site, these guys have walk through videos of their team, the office, the work they are doing. CEO just got back from Cayman islands and a blockchain conference of which theres proof on their twitter.. shitcoins (or low mcap coins) simply arent this hard working. This wont remain in the shitcoin tier much longer, its too out of place. Besides the have the professional PR firm that also works for Digibyte about to do a wave of marketing for them. And as you know marketing is everything... So welcome aboard bro :)

A tone deaf discord group. They really understand this places culture before shilling.

I play dirty my man... Now i know :) next time i wont be so sloppy fuck witt

Been watching the buy wall increase. It was a little over 2 btc last night, then 3.3 btc 4 hours ago, now its 3.78 as I post this. Train is about to fucking take off, hope you guys got on.

I don't have btc

Attached: BTFO-Pepe.gif (447x415, 289K)

Train is moving now, anyone else jumping on? Here, i'll extend my hand. hahahahaha

Watch this go 50x

Glad to see some new faces on board. Remember guys. This is a micro cap. We starting a run like nullex or hxx here. Set your sights on 10x minimum

Finally see 1+ BTC buys, who told their friends? lets gooo ;)

This guy is misleading all of you, the next 10X coin is Biotron (BTRN), buy a real coin with a 1 million dollar market cap while you still can.

Attached: DYRIujhWsAUW4p9.jpg (720x480, 31K)

Its not just about marketcap bro. Its a special mix of elements. There are lots of coins with 1 mil marketcap and they have stayed at that cap for ages. The point here is this coin is 2 days on an exchange and just catching on. Getting added to a bigger exchange than topia that announcement is coming in 2 weeks. Join us