Tfw no first world bf who'd give me a green card

>tfw no first world bf who'd give me a green card

Attached: 1518891506669.jpg (249x164, 7K)

whore

gimme your discord, I give you a green card for free

but we have to fuck first you slut

I said First World

confirmed not female

Moving to another country doesn't automatically improve your life significantly.

pics?

post feet

Join EU, be able to travel anywhere in the EU

Absolutely based

Was going to say this.

i could totally do a latvian wife, like our ex-persedident

>latvian thirdie males absolutely HATE Americans because us rich whites steal their attractive women

absolutely knew it

Attached: 1425292366026.jpg (327x316, 41K)

1. vocaroo
2. feet
3. vagina

>you would never rape latvian girl

it's just unfair

If it made you feel any better, I could lie to you, say I'll get you a green card and then exploit you for sex while having no intention of actually helping you.

Your grandfather did

same :-(

Another thread where a weebfaggot pretends to be a women so he can have the attention of dumb men that bit the b8

>For free
>But do X first

>t.alberto barbossa

you are in the eu. move wherever the fuck you want within it plenty of first world countries to go around.

You don't need any green card. You can move to any EU countries freely + norway, switzerland and iceland

lol

latvia already did. op is dumb as shit and/or only wants a sugar daddy.

How dare you suomi, don't you know that the free movement of the EU is a closely guarded secret?

Never say never, mate. We did it every century before

Feet or GTFO whore

>Latvia
If Latvia isn't first world then what is it?

Is it "second world" like Russia or whatever, where people are civilized but just drink all day? Surely you Baltics can't be living in favelas.

Latvia has biggest Russian commune among all baltics. They'll never be first world

and don't let it. Latvian girls are hot. As long as it's trash atleast i got a shot. Leave latvia alone to it's own demise.

I love how f*Rstoids insult 2nd world like they're something bad. The rape capital of Europe is located in Sweden, not Latvia. Accid attacks are happening in the UK, not Belarus. Terrorists run over people with a cars in France, not Moldova. Fuck you you delusional fucktards. There is a gun pointed on your head, and firstoids slowly pull the trigger themselves.

Fucking racist bigot. You need to get off this board right fucking now. You're a disgrace to the american flag, under which you're posting right now.

Next time you post such vile and rude posts do it under a euro flag or something. Jesus. . .

Latvia without Russians will die, not because they're (russo-latvians) are good, but because latvia become the most fucking boring land in the world. It's already almost like that, but at least they have some kind of hate that makes them feel alive

Where in Russia do you live? Just curiosity

Khabarovsk

Mariy El

I didn't even know you build cities that big so far east in Russia. It's an amazing country.

Tbh this is true
Without Russian diaspora we'd be Lithuania tier in suicide statistics

There are rumors about bringing the capital to some far eastern city instead of Moscow, and the gov also gives you money if you decide to move to the eastern Russia, something like $20-25k. They're deeply concerned about small amount of population there. Personally I'd like to live somewhere near the Pacific, but infrastructure is pure shit there. Maybe some day..

>needing to marry to freely go to Sweden

BECOME MY WIFE:.................

based and redpilled

That's a weird thought, moving the capital. Yes but why not? Free money and perhaps some new opportunities. If they are thinking on those ways perhaps putin already have a plan for it, we'll see.

It's because you're outbred by chinks in the Far East.
Xi is taking over Far East and Putin knows this.

Glad you like it, hope you'll enjoy China as your new neighbor as well.

Chinks at least bother to learn the local language of the country that they inhabit

Chinese are worse than the Russians in every way. I hope Trump nukes Beijing soon.

we r first world now, I can give u my polish sausage and a cream pie and a babby meat pie in ur oven.
deal?

Attached: polish moon landing.jpg (445x330, 61K)

RUSSIAN DETECTED

>tfw no first world gf

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 31K)

After the swedish election tomorrow we are going to annex finland again, send all our immigrants over and give it back to you.

Nope. Hate Russians, but Chinese are even worse. Yellow Talmudic wannabe Jew scum. Genocide now.

SD will lose

chinese >>> shit >>>>> american >>>> aids >>>> gypsies >>>>> r*ssians

Second place is power. SD lose if they get first, second place give them more leverage ironically.

based

Attached: 1200px-A_Finnish_Maxim_M-09-21_machine_gun_nest_during_the_Winter_War.jpg (1200x784, 300K)

>Tfw no tall german gf to sit on your face and fendom you

Attached: 188cm girl.jpg (624x447, 26K)

Why live?

As always, Schlomo takes the possibility of getting free shit very seriously.

>the people I know nothing about are good

Attached: 1516726452432.png (645x729, 105K)

Chinese are better than amerimutts/r*ssoids
Chinese are friends.
But, you are a r*ssoid in Estonia. No point in talking to you.

>Chinese are friends
I'm embarrassed that such a retard doesn't live very far away from my presence at all. But we will leave it at that. Enjoy your low brain capacity. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

Attached: 1503110489804.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Chinese are better than Russians, Igorivich Peterslav.

Just call the subhuman chink your brother too, then you've managed to become completely consumed by memes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 00.45.52.png (1040x956, 1.04M)

enjoy being a r*ssoid

>tfw no first world bf who'd give me a green card
ok i'll take you in the first world that you wish so much to be part of
BUT only under one condition, you will have to make me 100 jars of ajvar and some тypшијa.

Please define first world.

Underrated post. 100% not female.

U.S is here, everyone be quite and don't move. If we don't move he can't see us.

based

>Please define first world.
double decker buses is one of the signs of a first world

Attached: macemages....jpg (655x483, 32K)

why would you want green card if you have eu citizenship? i don't get it

Attached: 1534472720254.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

BASED

traitor

Ouch

You posted that already in another thread

t. Alberto Barbosa

fucking OUCH

Frogs on suicide watch

Green card holders aren't first world tho

t. White man

Based

>Moving to another country doesn't automatically improve your life significantly.
it does though

Attached: 62DE775C-9FDE-4A08-98A2-7CD4DBD6C3FD.png (881x997, 106K)

Tfw no German city to pillage and rape

Attached: 6890EB7C-1C15-481F-BA67-8FA841FA2BA7.png (615x680, 425K)

No such thing as first world. Earth is a shithole everywhere. All it matters is if you are rich baby ;^)

Attached: 1490817209832.jpg (324x291, 53K)

That’s a dude

Attached: 8022DEC0-D374-4327-B516-2A794675DE57.jpg (360x320, 23K)

Im gay tho.

K

>mfw I live in 3rd world Scotland

Attached: 1434476164801.jpg (597x519, 53K)

Feels good to live in the best country on Earth.
We’ve got another good 20 years of being the best too, until we get too many chinks and they take over

Belfast?

Yes, Belfast, Scotland. My favorite place. I'm from the shithole suburbs of Edinburgh.

Lot of history there, is there still beef between the ira and britain?

If there is I haven't heard anything about it, I think maybe the closest I've heard to IRA drama was my mum telling me about how the military base in Brüggen, Germany used to get IRA bomb threats all the time and she was terrified whenever she was left in the house alone because she was a total hypochondriac.

The RAF base she lived on in Germany*

I will only date Eastern European girls if they don't know English

So I they’re just another terrorist group?