Do amerisharts actually live here?

do amerisharts actually live here?

Attached: aerial-view-of-an-american-suburb-BEMX4K.jpg (1300x1018, 443K)

why are americans so fat and stupid?

This is where boomers live.

You don't see people under 30 willingly moving to places like this.

comfy

faggot

So do we. I've lived in suburbia most of my life, and it explains why Americans are so fat. There is literally nothing interesting to do or see within walking distsnce. Are suburban hellscapes uncommon in other countries?

>willing

more like can’t. People under 30 started moving in to the cities because it’s cheaper than buying a new home.

>nothing interesting to do or see within walking distsnce
Well there must be something. I assume there are shops and parks and stuff, right?

>I assume there are shops and parks and stuff, right?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Closest park to me is about a 45 minute walk.

>nice big house with a pool, milf wife, 2 kids and a dog
>people will think this is bad

The dumb ones who don't know how to manage money, yes.

this where i live

Attached: 217-08-077-Photographer-14.jpg (2000x1330, 345K)

lol where do you live? closest park to me is two blocks and another one about 10 blocks

kek
no, you have to have a car to go anywhere

Suburbanites will go to city council and protest if you try to build a shop or office in their neighborhood.
They'd rather spend 2.5 hours a day in their car to get anywhere.

AZ?

A patch of grass with a childrens playground on it and enough room to play frisbee with your dog is pretty normal. Maybe a convenience store within a kilometer or two. Maybe american suburbs don't even have that.

ye. it is even more desolate than a suburb, but the upside is that you can go on long pleasant walks if you like nature so there is something to keep you from being fat

Big isn't inherently nice.

based. I live in AZ too. About 5 minutes east and I'm in the desert

is that what your gf told you?

In Midwestern suburbia.

Attached: 1463768139439.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Yes. I see my house in that pic.

Some places look similar. Not identical though. Suburbs are usually more like sections of tract housing embedded with parks, schools, woods/fields, and town centers with taller buildings.

>he doesn't have a nature park within a 5 minutes walking distance

Attached: 20180811_180408.jpg (2560x1440, 2.37M)

looks like a great place to live desu

>thirdies assblasted about americans
zzzzzzzzz

>flag

Based BC bro

For all the stereotypes we have as an extroverted nation, we are only able to act so gregarious because we get to live in spacious isolated autism boxes.

Attached: E361AF54-123B-4D54-9599-ABC8861E2595.jpg (804x802, 95K)

Good observation tbph

FAT and STUPID

Suburbs are the extreme result of one generation growing up during the worst economic crisis in US history and then the next generation suddenly experiencing the most prosperous age in US history creating an excess of wealth than nobody was prepared to deal with.

I love you America-senpai! Please love me back!

Are places like that marked with warning signs to prevent people from accidentally driving there?

We have mini versions of those and they are super annoying when you are just cruising around aimlessly.

This.

is pic. related common in funland?

Attached: 41401201_2167806013290673_2990598741955706880_n.jpg (848x691, 142K)

Bad pic, everything looks disgusting from above
And that hood is pretty comfy

I don't, thank christ. My city didn't fall for the suburbia meme, so the only place where you can find those retarded culdesacs and winding roads are in little townships around the outskirts.
Glorious grid-pattern streets are superior in every way.

epic

Attached: planeflyingamericausaaerial-viewfloridahousesurbansuburbswater-inletsatlantic-ECYFDJ.jpg (1300x957, 473K)

La zona árida...

Percentually the most common way to live is a detached house. Are commie blocks rare? Not really but maybe not that full blown.

I guess if you are willing to call the process of digesting lard into cultural equivalent of Black Death "living", then yeah, one might say they "live" there.

Attached: C7ZZpbOWkAESEjV.jpg large.jpg (1420x2048, 489K)

looks like a shitty cities skylines town

maybe a park

lel