Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (660x480, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/paraguay-moves-israel-embassy-back-out-of-jerusalem/2018/09/05/ed15bb24-b131-11e8-8b53-50116768e499_story.html?utm_term=.b76cc4172468
youtube.com/watch?v=b4mEw3OeZC4
youtube.com/watch?v=KScd5lOY980
youtube.com/watch?v=eT2P2Iu15Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the jews can have an ethnostate, whites should have one too.

Pretty based

based etc etc

Fucking racist bigot. You need to get off this board right fucking now. You're a disgrace to the american flag, under which you're posting right now.

Next time you post such vile and rude posts do it under a euro flag or something. Jesus. . .

Have fun becoming a minority in your own homeland.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

They are pain in the ass, to be honest. Insult us, defame us, accuse us of crimes that we never committed, blackmail us for money, and send here annoying and wild death-camp trips that destroy our hotel rooms.

I can't say even one good word about them.

We were (arguably) the deciding vote for their creation and the first latin state to send an embassy. We are actually pretty close.

Unironically based and probably the most redpilled country in the ME

Cringe

>

Attached: 1511573885474.png (500x500, 15K)

Why are poles so hateful

They are hateful

I wish I was jewish right now

Me too

Attached: 1534623134771.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

>49% Sephardic or Mizrahi Jewish
>26% Ashkenazi Jewish
>18% Arab Muslim
>3% Ethiopian Jewish
>2% Arab Christian
>2% Druze
>"ethnostate"

they hate Paraguay
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/paraguay-moves-israel-embassy-back-out-of-jerusalem/2018/09/05/ed15bb24-b131-11e8-8b53-50116768e499_story.html?utm_term=.b76cc4172468

I hate boomers like you so fucking much

Attached: 24rolu.jpg (494x363, 14K)

Greatest ally

ally and friend

a bunch of literal fucking jews

The only decent Middle Eastern country besides the western parts of Turkey and maybe the Christian parts of Lebanon. They have a healthy economy with thriving tourism, tech, and financial sectors despite having literally no natural resources of note. Their living standards are the highest in the Middle East, they're the only real democracy in the region, and they're the only country that treats its minorities half decently. They painstakingly cultivated that tiny strip of desert into something livable, while beating up the entire Arab World three times over in the process. For that I have to commend them.

I always have to laugh a bit when people get angry at them for splitting that land with the Arabs (also, apparently the 2+ million Israeli Arab citizens with better rights, education, health, and wealth than anywhere else in the Middle East don't count in this narrative). What, you want the Arabs to have all of it so then we can have ANOTHER inbred wartorn tribal dictatorship shthole with an average IQ of 80 and no worthwhile exports besides suicide bombers? The other 5 million square kilometers isn't enough, they really need to do this shit again? Fuck off.

Awful

Go back to r/thedonald you kike loving retards

Attached: 1536026874378.png (900x900, 45K)

The Ashkenazi-Mizrahi ratio is nearly 1:1 nowadays because of the Russians

I am a neoliberal.

*vomits*

even worse

Attached: 1531073476093.jpg (568x447, 37K)

Attached: 1533404388366.png (242x242, 15K)

So you're just a different brand of Jew worshipping corporate cocksucker.
I bet you think pic related is really funny and edgy.

Attached: john-oliver-1024x576.jpg (767x431, 35K)

It was an inevitability of getting a degree in economics.

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-144028.jpg (1422x592, 451K)

Germans in denial.

No, I think he's an idiot who just regurgitates people's opinions back at them and has like 2 jokes in total that he uses over and over.

My boomer ass parents love him though.

XD

half of the russians are quadroons with a single jew grandparent pretending to be jews

>Jewish ethnostate

I think this means we should kill Jews wherever they arise

They are ethnically closest to Ashkenazim, and part of the same general culture sphere.

brown hands typed this post

"white" isn't an ethnic group, you fucking moron.

Based, I'll cleanse my lands of gypsies and russians now

>They are ethnically closest to Ashkenazim, and part of the same general culture sphere.

Russians are nation of killers, prostitues, thieves, primitives and half-animals. No wonder that they are genetically closest to jewry. If the jew and the russian ruled this world, i would commit a suicide right fucking now. You are the smelliest, filthiest, dirties and skunkest races on this planet. Even Chinese domination would be 100000x better.

The jew and the russian spread only miseration, pain, poverty, smell, dehumanisation, chaos, war, dirt and diseases. Even islam is better than the jew and the russian: two most beast-like satanic and anti-order races on the planet Earth. Filfth incarnated.

pdc

Thoughts on ?

That's me pissing on grave of a russian kike. I would piss on grave of your russian-jewish mom the same way, dirty jewish-russian askhe-nazi khazaric animal, if i had a chance. You are an enemy of humanity. Enemy of peace, enemy of prosperity, enemy of happiness, enemy of order. I wish you death and to all your khazaric askhe-nazi russian-jewish race.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4mEw3OeZC4
youtube.com/watch?v=KScd5lOY980
youtube.com/watch?v=eT2P2Iu15Z4

Attached: 20180819_183926[2].jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

Based.

Mudshits and commies get fucked

>No wonder that they are genetically closest to jewry

except that's wrong. ashkenazim are the result of levantines mixing with southern euros (italian/greeks)

damn Poland

the jew and the russian are considered as the same "people" here in Poland.

Loll absolutely buttblasted subhuman

Your russian-jewish-khazaric kind is the purest example of the subhuman. It is responsible for turning all civilized countries on this planet into third world crap. Just look what these russian-jewish animals who rule the USA did to this beautiful country.

Russian-German condominium under a Jewish fiduciary government

cringe

All these anti-christ and smelly nations become less and less relevant with time. Germans are turning into dumb garbage and their country into trashbin that is unable to compete with the powerful Chinese export-industry. Russia is already an alcoholic impoverished shithole whose only political asset is nukes, it has nothing except of this. The jew is being outnumbered by muslims.

I would have a permanent orgasm if these motherfucking races of killers, thieves, liars, parasites, whores and warmongers finally disappeared from the Earth. Poland would be free and happy, and humanity could prosper freely.

>and part of the same general culture sphere.

Your "culture" is stealing and killing, you fucking khazaric simpleton. And indeed, your russian golems belong to the same "culture sphere".

>send here annoying and wild death-camp trips that destroy our hotel rooms.
wait what
explain

The only tick-tockracy in the Middle East.

These russian-shitskin primitives from the desert act worse than wild pigs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180909-020747_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 966K)

Impregnate Jewesses

God's chosen people and only democracy in the middle east

Talmudic khazars are worshippers of satan and thats their "god"

>The only tick-tockracy in the Middle East.
This.

Attached: Israel end soon.jpg (960x678, 26K)