Is there anything you do in your cunt even though you hate it, only because its culturally enforced?

is there anything you do in your cunt even though you hate it, only because its culturally enforced?
I live in California and I'm not allowed to say I'm Republican or else I'll be bullied and ostracized by the many minorities around here.

Attached: CgcXzveUkAAMRCg.jpg (600x800, 77K)

>I'm not allowed to say I'm Republican or else I'll be bullied and ostracized by the many minorities around here.
Good.

I like mexican tamales more than guatemalan tamales.

Cringe

GuatemalANO

It's probably just because you're a giant pussy that lets people bully you

> I live in California and I'm not allowed to say I'm Republican or else I'll be bullied and ostracized by the many minorities around here.

I hope you don't seriously believe that you are on par with someone who is ostracized for his ethnicity or gender identity because these are attributes of a person that are pre-determined, something an individual is not responsible for.

One's political opinions however fully fall into the realm of an individual's responsibility and all consequences that come with them, because ultimately they were a choice.

You chose to be an asshole, so yeah, you rightfully deserve all the bullying you get for doing so.

>take off hat when eating

yes, I'm an asshole because I'm Republican and the negroes threatening me with violence are the victims

Attached: 99l31jawbrt01.jpg (981x706, 104K)

Double cringe.

Precisely. Now sit down and be humble.

Self-defense against a state apparatus that terrorizes their minority population and those that condone it. Fascists like you have to live their live in a constant state of fear so they won't act up.

Or the concentration camp guard who was sent to jail in his 80s.
>b-but he joined the evil nazi SS at age 18
>the SS

Attached: 1533139141186.png (394x676, 297K)

Based woke German.

>Self-defense against a state apparatus that terrorizes their minority population
that doesn't happen
based troll kraut

Levels of cringe I never thought I would see

Does this actually happen IRL. I'm not really a conservative, but do have a few right of center opinions. No one has ever confronted, or been rude about it. Is this just another example of burger autism

Just 50 years ago people were arrested beat up from drinking water from the faucet in public and you have the audacity to claim that all injustices went away? This is almost hysterical audacity.

if you say you voted Trump, yes you'll be bullied
regular Republicans are mostly tolerated, like if you're a Cruz cuck
if you want to be Republican and still seem cool, the only way is to play the libertarian card and say you're with the Pauls

>mfw I go to left wing think tanks and tell them that immigration and gun control are stupid ideas

You gotta step it up senpai

>and you have the audacity to claim that all injustices went away?
on a government scale, in the context of civil rights, yeah

Americans don't see differing political opinions on certain issues as different view points that seek to achieve the same common goal, for the same common good. They have formed these big nasty identities around them even if certain political notions are contradictory in nature. It doesn't matter. It's part of our identity/not part of theirs.

>I'm not allowed to say I'm Republican or else I'll be bullied and ostracized by the many minorities around here
Good. You fuckers need to be sterilised.

>that doesn't happen
No amount of Jow Forumstard delusion is enough to make a person actually believe this.

ew, you really base your views on weird internet generalizations

give an example of how minorities are regularly terrorized
keep in mind your meme police shootings are a very small percentage of national shootings and most of the victims are white

>left wing
Real leftists, not corporate neoliberals that parade around identity politics, are very critical of immigration within a capitalist context because they regard as a tool of the capitalist owners to divide and undermine the cohesion the working class, dump wages and weak unions, as well as another expression of (neo-)colonialist exploitation. Likewise, gun ownership is supported because it is a tool for violent resistance.

>Real leftists, not corporate neoliberals that parade around identity politics, are very critical of immigration
name a single democrat nominee on the ballot who was critical of immigration
you know nothing of our politics other than whats on the internet

I take it back. 10/10 troll

Triple cringe

>name a single democrat nominee on the ballot who was critical of immigration

I said:

>Real leftists, not corporate neoliberals that parade around identity politics

Do you lack basic reading comprehension? I swear, you dumb phone posters that just arrived form r/thedonald and your lack of punctuation are the worst.

so real leftists aren't the ones on the ballots
based retard

Well, just a recent example. Why do Americans of Hispanic-descent get bullied by local authorities in providing 'proof' or their American citizenship for the most simple stuff like passport applications despite the fact that they have spend their whole life in the US and success past applications of this kind?

thats not bullying, damn youre a fucking pussy. you really think those hispanics are gonna go home, shivering and traumatized, unable to sleep, in need of therapy, because someone asked for ID?
theres a large trend of Hispanics entering this country illegally. hand ID and no bullying, no problemo