Is it true in Mexico the whiter someone is the more European they sound when speaking Spanish?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1280x853, 72K)

No.

You wrote like a German, I've always thought you don't use that many subordinate clauses in English

I can read and write German so maybe that has something to do with it.

That would be really funny actually
But I remember reading a letter from Washington some time ago, his syntax was so different from modern American English, he also capitalized subjects - both reminded me of German grammar.

>Is it true in Mexico the whiter someone is the more European they sound when speaking Spanish?

This isn't a real American. Get off the proxy.

>wher da wyt pipol at??

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

We don't give a shit about race

fuck off retard

Attached: puñetero.png (862x720, 555K)

Maybe it is real English instead

it mostly depends on how rich you are in mexico.
but i dont think they still have the retarted "th"

When I began learning German I kept capitalizing all nouns in English. I actually didn't realize until someone pointed it out. I had to break the habit.

All nouns were capitalized back then in English

Yes, t. Met nuevo.loenese white mexican smart and civilized would marry

Attached: 1536087927974.jpg (374x547, 28K)

A girl nuevo.leonese of course

Nope

>google nuevo leon girl
didnt expect them to be good looking, i though nortenos are all goblins

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-08-20-05-10.png (720x1280, 724K)

He wrote like a gay lgbt

>i though nortenos are all goblins
thats southern girls and TJ and juarez too

Was it a gay letter? Only gay lgbts talk like that here

no they still sound like mexicans

White people tend to have higher education because most of them come from wealthy families, and such they have a firm grasp of the language.

An educated Mexican will say
"Vamos para mi casa. Nadamas que tu pon para los refrescos"

A low IQ mongrel will say
"Sobres we, ps jalale pa mi canton, we. Nomas que rolate pa los chescos, we

would you mind
1.- deleting all those notifications you got on your phone
2.-stop listening to shitty music
3.-upload the original image or at least cut the unnecesary stuff off the screenshot

Vosotros sos una mierdero

>the whiter someone is the more European they sound when speaking Spanish?
No

However, usually a high social status correlates with a more refined mexican accent and less use of slang.

that sounds ridiculous. The way you talk has to do more with your upbringing rather than race

Your inmigration laws says otherwise

More like:
A homosexual Mexican will say
"Vamos para mi casa. Nadamas que tu pon para los refrescos"

I don't remember when was the last time I heard "refresco"
Soda seems to be the only right way to call it

immigration*

gaseosa master race

who tf cares?

Gaseosa sounds so much better than refresco. I give you that

We even called it "fresco" here, to lazy to pronounce the whole word

the thing is that refresco is a very broad term, heck even a freaking glass of cold water could be classified as refresco, Meanwhile gaseosa (or soda in your case) specifically makes reference to a gasified beverage

No they sound Just as mexican as anyone else, they Just have more money and better opportunities

Norteños call it soda cause they are way too cucked by gringos everyone else in the country calls carbonated beverages refresco and no one would confuse the term for a glass of cold water or something

No.

Whites tend to have some of the most pronounced Mexican accents both in North and south.

We call it soda because that's what it's called.

Nobody fucking calls them soda. Where the hell do you live?

Baja California.

So the same mongoloids that say "parquear" instead of "estacionar"

Only deported immigrants and Chicanos say that, we say estacionar and estacionamiento here.

Do norteños really say parquear? That's the word we use here. it's amazing how similar norteño speak is too ours. I know they also use carro just like us

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 336K)

Talking white isn't a thing here, gachupin.

>El Califato de Españistán posteando mierda pendeja

Attached: 1508977195973.jpg (400x400, 21K)

think the closes thing to talking white is talking fresa, but not really.

I've seen 100% amerindian folks talking with that stupid ass accent. That's just some posh and new rich bullshit tbqhwyfamalam

While most people I know say estacionar, it is true that a lot of people here say parquear

No.

what the fuck is this

vosotros sois un mierdero --> spain (although I'm not sure that they use the word "mierdero")

ustedes son un mierdero --> columbia (never heard anyone outside of columbia, cr, panama or venezuela using the word "mierdero"

it looks like he made a la creatura of the different dialects of spanish

how horrid

>fresa-speak
this exists? seriously?

wtf. I thought everyone said parkear el carro.
wtf. I thought everyone said mierdero.

It get worse

>regia

Attached: 1510528974711.jpg (516x390, 49K)

>regia

Attached: 1529363327243.png (1228x1228, 1.95M)

no te dio pena postear esto?

>An educated Mexican will say
>"Vamos para mi casa. Nadamas que tu pon para los refrescos"
se nota que eres pobre no has tratado nunca con gente de dinero, por favor matate

>Nadamas que tu pon
Holy cow! Not even "educated" mexicans know how to speak properly

kek
basado

bamos x los Xhezkoz

Mexicans spanish derived from Andalusian or Canarian Spanish, hardly European.

Regional accents and modisms vary across Mexico, but if you really want to pick up the Spaniard accent I would suggest moving to Spain. Nowhere in Latin America you'll find a country that talks like them.

Cabrones saquen pa las chelas

Cash out for some booze my dudes?

>Mexicans spanish derived from Andalusian or Canarian Spanish, hardly European.
Andalucians are European (memes aside). Also, the strongest andalucian influence you'll find it in the caribbean and southern cone, definitely not in Mexico. As for Canarian, look no further than the whole caribbean

>if you really want to pick up the Spaniard accent I would suggest moving to Spain. Nowhere in Latin America you'll find a country that talks like them.
There aren't many differences between peninsulars and latinos as you wanna make it out to be

I agree, most of Mexico's "european" stock comes from the worse Andalusia had to offer; Marrano converts, ibero-gypsies, and moor/arabic christian converts. Truly the worst Spain had to offer to the new world.