Anyone else feeling patriotic but for Europe, not your own tiny irrelevant country?

Anyone else feeling patriotic but for Europe, not your own tiny irrelevant country?
>inb4 ur brit and brexit
I'm not, freedom of movement bitches.

Attached: file-20180219-116346-20awe9.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=926&fit=clip.jpg (926x618, 72K)

Attached: EU federalist(1).jpg (803x973, 221K)

You're not white

im literally the whitest

yes. but I hide it because euroscepticism is hip and trendy.

Countries are a social construct

Me desu

t. EU citizen

a little, then i remember all the wars and it goes away

Ya but you’re a nigger shitalian

Neekeri neekeri kkkxkskkLmanaj

Yeah I sure do when I think we're in the organisation in which original founders think of us as nothing but a worthless subhumans that you can exploit.

EJew Shitazen

I support the idea of a European identity and a pan-European movement but I don't think the EU represents that very well

Does he use bidet?

im not europhile, but this picture is just plain idiotic, what i would expect from dumb inbred ukip supporters

that picture is 100% correct end perectly sums up all the retards who want united europe

>Anyone else feeling patriotic but for Europe, not your own tiny irrelevant country?

no, because my country is relevant

nationalism is bad
enlightenment is bad
being cultured is not bad
wanting a good government is not bad

eu is shitty in its own way, but nationalism is even more retarded
honestly i dont like eu, mostly for its social policy, but when i see morons who oppose them i sympathize with them

Nationalism is preferable to globalism but inferior to imperialism and tribalism

>nationalism is bad
dude borders lmao
let's replace 99% of population with imigrants but it will be okay becasue they will have pass pots lmao

the symbol of the EU is so artificial and sterile, doesn't evoke any kind of meaning

a true Union of Europe should have a white bull as its banner, as a nod to the myth of Europa

Attached: Monsters._Fantastic_Creatures_of_Fear_and_Myth_Exhibition,_Palazzo_Massimo_alle_Terme,_Rome_(1293045 (1200x795, 200K)

>hurr durr muh imaginary nationthat was invented in the 19th century by a bunch of "intellectuals"
>hurr durr europe which wants to preserve our actual culture instead of empty rootless nationalism is bad
this so much, if eu were a catholic empire i would be its nr#1 fan
borders are literally invented during the world wars
oh and also polish identity is not real, just like no national identity is

>white bull

Attached: 4565.jpg (485x321, 122K)

Belgium isn't even a country in the first place you deluded moron, give back what you stole from the Dutch.

being tiny and irrelevant is better than thrusting your own values and culture upon others, who do not want it. EU federalists should all die.

>I have never lived around actuall immgrants but here let me tell you why nationalism is bad
you're that fucking corat that keeps posting niggers aren't you

kys nationalist fag
you will never destroy the identity of walloons and flemish and you will NEVER subvert it to fake "dutch" and "french"
age of pitiful pathetic nationalists is over - time has come for united europe where muh real libruls and muh enlightenment values will have no say

>time has come for united europe
yeah especially now where pretty much now in the middle of the immgrant crisis when east and west hate eacothers
kys delusional idiot
kys

ahahahaha i live in an immigrant town which is a local drug hub, around muslims and orthodox poor people but nice try there
tell me more about how silesians and kujawians youve never seen are evil cause they dont want to cuck out to your "nation"

srsly look it up

>Europa, in Greek mythology is the daughter of Agenor, king of Phoenicia.
>The beauty of Europa inspired the love of Zeus, who approached her in the form of a white bull, abducted her and carried her away across the Mediterranean from Phoenicia to Crete, where Zeus then mated with her. There she bore Zeus three sons: Minos, ruler of Crete; Rhadamanthys, ruler of the Cyclades Islands; and, according to some legends, Sarpedon, ruler of Lycia. She later married Asterius, the king of Crete, who adopted her sons, and she was worshipped under the name of Hellotis in Crete, where the festival Hellotia was held in her honour.

Attached: KC341-copy.jpg (1720x1378, 106K)

Fuck off moron

commit suicide nationalist filth - we have gotten rid of you and your disgusting enlightement for good
time has come for a free, united and prosperous europe

A united Europe is fundamentally an Enlightenment idea lol

ever heard of the Holy Roman Empire?

>faggot from former yugoslavia wants another yugoslavia
Serbs should've done better job genociding you.

also nationalism is fundamentally enlightenment idea, ignoring the fiction that are national borders and identities and embracing our real cultures and identities under an empire is profoundly anti enlightenment

I know ya dingus. I was memeing

Attached: 450.jpg (599x626, 32K)

>muh croats
>muh serbs
not real, fake and retarded as polish
can you please leave the eu so we can live normally without a welfare leech that is poland

>every thread or post which is pro-EU
>kys retard
>no you kys retard
>ahaha no you should kys
>no u retard. kys

nah. stop making these threads.

yeah and its main vision was a united Christendom, "Europe" wasn't even a well known concept until the late 17th century
"Europe" became the Enlightenment ideal to replace the concept of our shared Christendom after the century of a war of religion made Christendom as a shared identity embarrassing and shameful, we could no longer see a bond between ourselves as Christians after the Protestant Reformation and the wars that followed, but Enlightenment thinkers realised a new bond could be formed- a European bond

>Poland
>leach
Macaron after wining established special commision becasue he wanted to punish Poland for not taking niggers in.
Did you hear anything about it?
Of course not becasue as it turned out his lawyers told him that Poland actually brings money into EU and punish us would mean less euro funds for France
if anything it's irrevleant shitholes like Croatia that are welfare leeches
you worthless faggots not contributing anything
typical croats doing nothing but taking money

Attached: 1536061241263.jpg (1008x345, 132K)

i merely use contemporary terminology for practical reasons, im fully aware of that context - secularization, laicization and all

>be poland
>agree you will do x
>everyone respects their word
but then
>no, we are poland laws and contracts dont apply to us because tehy are black and mean, also we are very special and cool, please give us outrageout amounts of money fro mmuch less developed countries

so really the alternative to Enlightenment thinking would be to restore the Crowns and the Cross, rather than any silly utopian ideals of Europe

>be Germany
>bring millions of niggers in despite nobody else in euro land wanting it
>cry and shit yourself when independed countries don't want to fix your mistakes
also your entire post has 0 arguments, you're just shitting yourself becasue you have nothing to show except retarded ideals that would never work in real life

>leave the eu
I wish we were just as strong as the UK and could do that now, but it seems like we'll have to wait a couple of decades more.

regardless, the best way to destroy enlightenment ideas and concepts like nationalism is to go along with their destruction
both nationalism and globalism are enemies

they're not wrong

wow! suddenly i want united europe!
thanks based uk poster for changing my mind

>I wish we could part with all the gibs
ftfy
dont kid yourself, anyone can leave the easily who has majority in parliament like your leading party does
>muh yugoslavia
>muh not real arguments
>muh ebil eu
welcome to the 21st century my friend

t. pajeet

please leave as soon as you can
you are not welcome, you are the thorn in our side

we have the means to leave but our leaders don't have the vision, confidence or willpower to get it done
I imagine that there are a lot of countries who don't have the means to leave (either lacking in finance, power, influence, allies) but who would have much stronger vision, confidence and willpower

Honestly our civil service and politicians have bogged us down in incompetence at a very crucial moment. In another time, a strong visionary like Thomas Cromwell could have got the job done, politics be damned

>retarded ideals that would never work in real life
>from a nationalist
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
enjoy fading away with your pitiful made up unworkeable ideology of death misery and poverty

>enjoy fading away with your pitiful made up unworkeable ideology of death misery and poverty
but you just described your retarded ideals not nationalism

If it is so easy as you claim then why has the UK had to go through a two years long battle to actually withdraw from the EU?

my ideals are anti-enlightenment which has been the true and natural way which invented everything good on the world, grew it to prosperity and always will exist even when your retarded ideology of world wars death and sectarianism disappears after causing terror for 200 pitiful years

are you high on drugs or something

uk had to do it because they didnt have the real majority and nobody of parties wanted to really exist the eu
if poland is so based and your party has a majority there is noi problem whatsoever
europe will not do anything, they have no jurisdiction to stop you

you should read some Moldbug

didnt expect you to write a response other than
>lol u suck praise kek based right wing

>one straw man after another
you're defnietly drunk
i suggest you stop masturbating to niggers and you should heal up

insult people because you cant understand waht you are talking about, cant udnerstand anything but what meme right wing media has been filling your head with

read a book

Guys, guys. Calm down. You're both without doubt incredibly homosexual. Let's just agree and move on with our lives.

>but for Europe, not your own tiny irrelevant country
My country is bigger than the entire Europe, so not really

>other user

the truth is that niggers are bringing doom to civilised countries, so what is the reason to let them in? and are germans really to blame if usa started that war in middle east?

im touching my penis right now

stiffy uh?

Greece should annex the rest of Europe. Modern civilization rests on the shoulders of ancient Greece. It's their rightful clay.

Attached: __nagatoro_ijiranaide_nagatoro_san_drawn_by_774_nanashi__9806ef1102719955d2fc01e862e9dbd4.jpg (1109x1539, 218K)

being european is something you only know when new worlders are jelly, the retards even worship this shithole, thats how great europe is, just by being here barbarians will worship you

>this shithole
I'm listening

Attached: 4538801_640px.jpg (640x609, 45K)

You still are gonna have to trade with the EU so you are going to have to follow its rules without any of the benefits.

Everyone in UKIP abandoned ship when they won because it was a shit idea with a shit plan from the start, their plan was only to attract brainlets as voters.

Enjoy the slow but sure economic stagnation of your shitty husk of an empire.

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 50K)