I unironically want to purge the entire world of the crippled, the mentally ill, the entire LGBT-Community...

I unironically want to purge the entire world of the crippled, the mentally ill, the entire LGBT-Community, the shitskins, the religious nutjobs, the niggers, the entire Anglosphere, insectoid asians, Gypsies and Russians

Attached: 87f.jpg (800x1009, 568K)

What are you doing right now that will bring you closer to accomplishing your goals?

Try it
Maybe the world will get rid of Ge*ms for good this time

Attached: krautsbtfo.webm (1280x720, 822K)

I'm a shitskin and I already want to die, so go ahead

>crippled
Based
>the mentally ill
Unbased
>the entire LGBT-Community
Unbased
>the shitskins
Unbased
>the religious nutjobs
Based
>the niggers
Unbased
>the entire Anglosphere
Based
>insectoid asians
Unbased
>Gypsies and Russians
Based

Yesterday I saw 3 niggers at the bus stop and I yelled "Scheiß Negerschweine" as I drove past them

>the thanks for liberating us from the Soviet hordes from a Latvian

t. gonzalez

>Russians
Wait, some Russians are worth saving.

You already tried that Germany. I hope you take your country back though. A strong Europe requires a strong and united Germany.

Just don’t diddle your niece

>luckily no poles on the list

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I'm calling the police.

This, ish

You are a real German!

Am I-am I safe, mein Fuhrer? If so, please proceed with your plan

what was hitlers opinion on the irish

No, no, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, some of them, yes, yes.

Leave the jews alone you fucking sperg

I unironically want to purge the entire world of people who think like you

Attached: 1511573875179.gif (720x498, 3.55M)

"Equality is a lie,” Bane told her. “A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence. “Equality is a perversion of the natural order!” he continued, his voice rising as he shared the fundamental truth that lay at the core of his beliefs. “It binds the strong to the weak. They become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors."

Star Wars could be so much more.

Attached: _20180609_225534.jpg (720x828, 183K)

Take out Germans while you are at it and you have my thumbs up.

Based

Attached: 1533419471839.jpg (640x425, 102K)

"a landing in Ireland can be attempted only if Ireland requests help. For the present our envoy [assumed to be Dr. Eduard Hempel of the German Legation] must ascertain whether De Valera desires support and whether he wishes to have his military equipment supplemented by captured British war material (guns and ammunition), which could be sent to him in independent ships. Ireland is important to the Commander in Chief, Air, [Göring] as his base for attacks on the north-west ports of Britain, although weather conditions must be investigated. The occupation of Ireland might lead to the end of the war"
>t. hitler
Although he saw it more as a place if took over would be a great strategic location for his bases to strike the bases and his plans involved taking over every gas station and forcing the irish land be used to send food for germany's war effort and the people to fight for Hitler/the axis.

Hello Rabbi

Why don't you just purge the world of yourself?