>People ask you where you from
>Born in Poland
>Spent most of your life in N. Ireland
>technically not a brit
>technically not irish
>technically not polish
>feels european but people won't get it

>

Attached: 700px-Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary.svg.png (700x545, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypPmeukGIlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just say you're from UK, brainlet. That's where your from. If they ask your ethnicity, say Polish.

Say you’re a peeman from pooptonia

If your parents are ethnically Polish, then you're Polish.

>From the UK, originally from Poland
I got you bb

Did you bleach any nip girls?

how do you like life in norn

always wondered in such cases, is your english entirely at natives level?

I was 11 when I moved here so too late to get native accent, so I speak with a bizarre Belfast & Polish accent mix.
it's good craic mate

check out this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=ypPmeukGIlE
she moved into the uk few years ago and her accent is outstanding for a german person imo, wish i could speak like that.

It happens, it's all up to individual. You wouldn't be able to say my sister or brother are polish by just talking with them.
Moje umiejętności językowe zawsze były do dupy, za to techniczne bardzo dobre.

>Moje umiejętności językowe zawsze były do dupy, za to techniczne bardzo dobre.

a u mnie z jednym i drugim słabo ^^ zdrówka życzę i powodzenia

Japan is dangerous so you should change your travel plan. I do not like Poles because the Polish people in Japan are discriminating against and harassing Japanese people

>I do not like Poles because the Polish people in Japan are discriminating against and harassing Japanese people
Obvious troll but ok. Been to Japan 4 times over the past 5 years and each time I said I'm from poland people were welcoming and each of them were able to bring some positive fact about poland or two.

Also been quite surprised how many Japs been to Poland; mostly in the 80s and 90s tho.

Japs?

Poles?

derogatory term

nah

Reishisuto

telling someone one is racist won't magically make them racist

Too bad.
goodbye forever