Holy fuck Americans have really lost it

I'm a Puerto Rican currently visiting and holy shit is the Amerishart meme real. So many fatties in scooters that I couldn't count with my fingers. Blonde women who could be aryan goddesses look like land whales instead. And I swear to God I saw a midget interracial couple consisting of one fat white female and a negro

Attached: 1528923499277.png (436x425, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html
irishtimes.com/news/health/ireland-s-obesity-rate-among-world-s-worst-1.2594266
census.gov/quickfacts/pr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico#Race_and_origin_history
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/zs91Z1o-jGvDmTwtYrOALA/
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mS893M9pJXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can stop larping

Have you been to all the 50 states? Or just NY and Florida

>I'm a Puerto Rican

Attached: 1523834233802.png (485x443, 26K)

Overweight and obesity rate for Puerto Rico: 66.6%
Overweight and obesity rate for USA as a whole: 70.2%

lol yeah ok pedro

kek

>Overweight and obesity rate for USA as a whole: 70.2%
Jesus

Attached: 1432748053696.png (193x241, 110K)

porto rico is a real country?

thats not much to brag about m8

Fatter than you Juan

>70%
stop pulling shit out of your ass

Attached: US obesity.jpg (1500x950, 315K)

>2008

>decade old information

here you go autists

Attached: obesity.png (1284x966, 161K)

>2008 was a decade ago
Crying_time_passing_pepe.png

Obesity rate =/= "Overweight AND obesity rate".

>shit, ass
See its not a big deal you using profanity with me (whatever I get im on the internet), its that you are using profanity with me AND you are a mega retard. Learn some respect to your intellectual betters. Next time say "excuse me I am a retard can you please explain the difference between obesity rate and 'overweight and obesity rate'" and I'll say "sure lil buddy". This attitude till serve you better when talking to your caretakers too.

>mississppi is almost entirely obese
wtf

Attached: laughing emoji.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Holy shit that's bad

Attached: 1518854348154.jpg (633x758, 157K)

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I LOVE IT
AMERIFATS
ARE SO FAT
:DDD

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU AMERIFATS
BASED BLACKS
BACSED EYRIOEPANS
FUCK YOU AEICAN

:DD YOU ARE SO FAT
AND STUPID
AND YOU ARE ALSO HAVE NO CULTURE
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
FUCK YOU STUPID AMERIFAT
FUCK YOU.T. EVROPA
EVROPA SAYS FICK YOU AMERIFATS!!!!

Attached: 1504447037237.jpg (659x888, 88K)

Ireland isn't much better

cdc.gov/obesity/data/prevalence-maps.html

You are fatter than many if not most of our fattest states you dumb island spic

Our obesity rate is skyrocketing beyond any level known to mankind. And don't get complacent because Ireland isn't far behind:
irishtimes.com/news/health/ireland-s-obesity-rate-among-world-s-worst-1.2594266

Fuckin ouch.

All known solutions we have come up with have failed one by one. The only real solution is self-control and temperance, 2 virtues the average American knows nothing about. The only thing that will stop the lardening is a true civilizational collapse, like in Venezuela or whatever

Hmm, it's like we have the cheapest and most nutritious food in the world

Attached: curious emoki.jpg (470x475, 34K)

According to that, only non hispanic whites are actually.

>40% obesity
Holy fuck

That we do. Doesn't excuse the fact that we can't control ourselves or show a little temperance around all this delicious, bountiful, caloric food.

Weird how in most of USA the Latinos are fatter than the white people, but in Puerto Rico its reversed and white people fatter than Latinos. Any thoughts?

England isnt much better man

UK is where USA was the late 90s. ~30% obesity, still increasing and no signs of slowing down.

I wonder if this obesity crisis is at all related to the fertility crisis desu.

It has everything to do with computers taking over and the vast majority taken out of trade/manual labor jobs. All the while food getting cheaper, more accessible, and abundant

>I wonder if this obesity crisis is at all related to the fertility crisis desu

Rich people don't have many kids
Poor people have a lot of kids
Rich people aren't very fat
Poor people are more likely to be fat

Draw your conclusions

We're the worst in Europe and we're 15% lower than you are.

Is bad all over the West, but 40% obesity is ridiculous.

Yeah but Latinos have even higher obesity rate than whiteoids in spite of being more likely to work manual labor jobs.

I know our food is cheap and delicious and calorie-dense. But I think there's something deeper going on too. Mens sperm count is going down as well, I and several other millennial couples I know are having trouble conceiving.

lol weak sperm

It's*

"Non-hispanic whites" are actually a majority in Puerto Rico if I remember correctly. I mean I don't consider them white and no sensible person would, but on the census most of their population is literally listed as non-hispanic white. So that being said, yes, the majority of their population is at least equally or even MORE overweight than our most overweight states.

So yeah we're fat as shit but can we leave the mockery to people like Europeans and not people who are even fatter like Central/South Americans and Caribs?

Maybe it's the soy product in our foods? Estrogen levels in men are higher than ever

are you mentally challenged? the overwhelmingly majority of people in pr are hispanic

fuck, why would you even make such a dumb statement?

You know how mens sperm counts are crashing in the West right? Aka a hormone balance, much like what might regulate their appetites.

Yeah and 30% was ridiculous in the 90s when USA was leading the world there, now UK is there and we are here. But we climbed from 30-->40% and so will you by 2038 if we don't get this shit under control.

Also iirc Turkey is worse than UK unless thats changed recently.

But that's only obeisity. It doesn't include people who are overweight but not obese.

Overweight can be anything above 20% bodyfat, not a good indicator

Attached: bodyfat.jpg (1157x721, 191K)

hello why yes americans please stop being fat thank you

Attached: 144D4CB9-77E1-4902-AD29-B5CBE79A3F75.jpg (1884x1144, 83K)

Nope,

census.gov/quickfacts/pr

The problem with the obesity page is that it separates whites and hispanics and doesn't include hispanic whites

I heard the soy thing is a myth. (My husband is a vegetarian and he definitely insists its a myth though I worry).

I've heard global warming, I've heard tight pants, I've heard soy, I've heard birth control urine going into the water supply. But something is wrong with our biology on that level at least, and I just wonder if getting fat might be related. Higher estrogen is also related to obesity.

No, hispanic whites FAR outnumber non-hispanic white in Puerto Rico:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico#Race_and_origin_history

Did you read your own link:

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent
>0.8%

LESS THAN 1% of Puerto Rico is "non-Hispanic white". The rest of that 69.4% whitoids are "hispanic whites" (aka white with likely heavy mixture)

are yuo a grill

Attached: apu.jpg (900x540, 62K)

whatever you say fatass

i'm not fat

Attached: DSC_0887.jpg (1920x1280, 539K)

I already corrected this dummy in and he did not apologize. For shame.

USA's overweight and obesity rate is 70% and no its not because of our super muscle bodies. Its flab.

How can I know for sure that's your hand?
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/zs91Z1o-jGvDmTwtYrOALA/

But anyway I agree with . I don't think it's muscles which are contributing to rising BMIs

same user. I'm a puerto rican getting degree and shite. unironically never saw an indian until i came here. i didn't know there were white people with brown skin wtf is going on

Yeah it's bad here. When you go back home make sure to tell the rest of your glue sniffing alcoholic island about it, they shouldn't bother coming here.

>most nutritious
top fucking kek high calories means nutritious now

you've all seen skinny kings
but have you ever seen a fat slave?
americans are a nation of masters

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

I want to make fun of this article but holy shit it genuinely makes me mad

My body fat is 7% and I look like the 20-24. Something tells me your pic is bullshit.

once again the south proves how terrible it is

Attached: 1522490773267.jpg (653x590, 76K)

I think it's awesome, McDonalds produces at such a massive scale that they have made their food the cheapest on earth.

>american is proud of being cheap
like clockwork

your muscle mass makes a big difference

There are people who unironically believes that McDonald's food is beneficial for them

Attached: 1535157285690.png (420x330, 272K)

>being cheap on daily overhead is a bad thing
It helps me buy things that I really want, what's wrong with that

*causes the obesity rates to skyrocket*
yeehaw we're number 1

>indians
>white

i'm disciplined enough to stay healthy so i don't care

me at 40%

It's cheap garbage. The article actually had the gall to suggest it's nutritious due to how caloric it is. The last thing poor Americans need is more calories.

You also don't need to buy fresh fruits and vegetables to have a nutritious diet. If I was poor as shit I'd invest my food budget in frozen mixed veggies, beans and rice which would provide way more micronutrients than mcdoubles.

hi tim

Per dollar it's the most nutritious food on earth. McDouble has veggies in it too

When people starve to death or die of malnutrition, its because they didn't have enough calories. Having tons of cheap calories, cheap protein, cheap fibre, cheap calcium is an absolute triumph of human civilization. The shit a peasant 100 years ago would dream of.

> beans and rice which would provide way more micronutrients than mcdoubles.
Outright lie, and micronutrients aren't what your body needs to survive anyway

>Per dollar it's the most nutritious food on earth.
lmao how do you define 'nutritious'?

>When people starve to death or die of malnutrition
You guys aren't dying from starvation. You are dying from diabetes and heart disease. Also obese patients have a higher rate of deficiency from certain vitamins than people at healthy weight. youtube.com/watch?v=mS893M9pJXU

Americans don't suffer much if any in the way of "vitamin deficiency". You are right that we are OVERFED but thats because WE HAVE TOO MUCH DELICIOUS NUTRITIOUS AND CHEAP FOOD!!

God bless Colorado, love this state

Attached: 1511513371736.jpg (1200x900, 352K)

Yes, you do. Look up vitamin D and B12 deficiency rates.

>puerto rican
Why haven't you killed these mainland fucks? Their racism and incompetence literally resulted in the death of 3K of your fellow islanders this year.

Literally from not getting enough sunlight, jack all to do with not enough nutrients in food.

kek you looked that up just now didn't you? No way in hell can people be expected to meet their daily requirements from 15 minutes of sun year round. You have to obtain the rest from food and/or supplements. Stop trying to sound authoritative over something you clearly know jack shit about.

hahah

kek. based and redpilled

not technically

heavy black concentration, no?

Is Colorado the safest state in the US?