It's another one of those nights. Stay safe, ameribros

It's another one of those nights. Stay safe, ameribros

Attached: Americans on int.png (3052x1900, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6-QHNhAck8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw not fat
feels good

>caring what anons think about you

Attached: elon 'get ready for liftoff' musk.jpg (751x722, 73K)

based elon

it hurts

Attached: crying feel.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Usually I don't do this but you are forcing my hand.
>Amerilards

Attached: 1527577940364.png (558x704, 421K)

Attached: 1527576821950.jpg (640x640, 66K)

please stop

Attached: 1508334096144.jpg (412x357, 25K)

Attached: 1531860326833.jpg (750x1004, 717K)

>amerilards can't handle banter

why do you think there are so many shootings?

Must be the sugar

Attached: 1534232232991.png (500x743, 149K)

it was banter at first but then it evolved into something more

no not sweden too

i thought we were friends

Attached: 1510972944667.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Banter is making fun of weird shit that another country does, like making fun of Canadians for being maplegooks. Americans are downright made ridiculed to the very core of American fundamentals. EVERYTHING we do is questioned

>be american
>get shot

Attached: 55665778.png (173x228, 67K)

its not even banter, i fully know you are a fucking military fag patriot behind those posts who celebrate sandniggers murdered but 9/11 was a "tragedy"

yes that is me

Attached: 151185160839.jpg (640x559, 32K)

>tasteful banter?
JUST KILLEM

Attached: muut.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Well, stop doing weird shit then like standing up and clapping when a movie is finished.

>home of sexuals

Attached: 59c.jpg (250x238, 7K)

But do you consider it banter, Euros here act like they genuinely wish all Americans to die

/brit/ is full of meanies too

Attached: 1528726302329.png (1932x1612, 1.31M)

damn that's a lot of (you)s

Stop having such a victim mentality and take it with a grain of salt. Think I get butthurt or sad whenever I get called a swedecuck or achmed?

It's not the same level

>waahhh someone told me to kill myself
Grow some balls

Attached: d2ad0e940ab8c3ac44419b0872496cdf.jpg (480x314, 26K)

Attached: 1512358272828.png (800x1061, 229K)

Different poster here. I actually love laughing at my disgusting country and amerimutt memes and how other people see us but when it's non-stop no matter what topic is being discussed just because people look at the flag it starts to kill the experience.

pretty much this, almost everyone here is handicapped in one way or another, taking care of what people think about you in here is utter nonsense

>its just a prank bro
>haha kys jk haha
damn i thought americans were supposed to be the dumb ones

Attached: 1536123363928.jpg (752x440, 154K)

>Yes, you have to remove your 9/11 memorial underwear and shart into your jeans otherwise you'll get shot by police

Attached: 1480454683907.png (493x402, 8K)

*jorts
its too hot for jeans right now

>laugh about killing a million or more people abroad because "lel, shitskins"
>cry like a little bitch when someone makes a joke in your general direction
Are all yanks hypocritical snowflakes with a massive victim complex or is it just those on the right? Schizophrenic narcissists with a hair trigger, bloody hell.

>the actions of boomers reflect the actions of all subsequent generations
>cry like a bitch
>makes a joke about americans that 100% isn't just a shitty veil for actual disdain
listen buddy all i'm saying and what i think other americunts are saying in this thread is that for an american website there sure is a lot of vitriol for americans disproportionately to other nationalities
also what has america done to you personally that you project this hard.

Nah if you people were smart you wouldn't look like giant blobs of meat. A positive thing about you greaseblobs is that you can use all that fat as natural body armor whenever bullets come flying.
>typical american
>american cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=l6-QHNhAck8
This video captures the amerilard in it's natural habitat.

Attached: american.jpg (674x506, 203K)

Yanks and their culture are a bloody disease in the Anglophone world, and we're right in the belly of the beast, cob. Ever since around the 50s, our urbanites are more and more Americanised. Even the accents of the younger generations are getting loaded with their soyish neologisms and pronunciations. Very sad state of affairs knowing Aus is going down the very same shitter that goblino is.

what the fuck that's me

>country populated by literal criminals and deplorables
>americans, canadians, and brits never think about the land who lost to emus because nothing noteworthy ever happens
>implying you had anything to be proud with ever

Yeah yeah righto well at least we aren't half full of niggers

>america.jpg
>imagine being so envious of a country that you have a folder of cherry picked americans on your computer
stay cucked Oscar Muhammad

>13% population is black
i think you are referring to mexicans but i would take Jorge over an aboriginal any day

I’m not the biggest fan of Sweden (yes)
but I don’t think anyone outside of the third world is jealous of schoolshootistan

Abos almost don't exist in urban areas here because we keep them in reservations in the literal desert, win win scenario. Meanwhile your negros are right in the heart of the population, you can't go a day without seeing several of them. And that >13% is a whole 40 million. That's more than the entire population of Poland, or Canada. And the Afro American birthrate is disproportionately higher by a longshot, so you can only watch that percentage climb as the years pass by.

>amerilad's brain consits of so much meat that he cannot fathom that someone googled, renamed and saved a single picture
>envious
Try disgust next time.

lmao of course a literal nigger thinks like this

>visting america for vacation
>hated now when posting

Fuck you juan