Your country

>your country
>would you approve of the union of big spain with small spain ?
strawpoll.me/16424038

abc.es/internacional/abci-68-por-ciento-portugueses-quiere-unirse-espana-201607151649_noticia.html
>68% of Portuguese people interviewed would like some sort of political union & cooperation with Spain - 2016

Attached: iberismo_via_confederal.gif (2500x1519, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://electomania.es/confederacioniberica/&edit-text=
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberismo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who did they interview? Those edgy teenagers that had to study about the iberian union to pass the history exam?

Attached: norwegian education everyone.png (720x540, 642K)

Yeah, why not. They look friendly.

I don't know man, it would just make the muslim shithole bigger

Spain would just make Portugal lesser

what´s the point of uniting castilla but not the other kingdoms too?

OBSESSED

Attached: losmemes.jpg (648x479, 91K)

the gif shows an example of how the federation of Iberia could be gradually implemented. the green parts would be federal states while spain.. i mean, the iberian peninsula slowly turns into a federal government or a co-federation

fuck off or we'll kick your shit in for the 875th time
also that link is fake news, no one in Portugal there should be any sort of political union, having close ties, or cooperation a they put it, is entirely different and should be taken very lightly

Portugal a cute

Attached: 1509531143853.png (800x640, 967K)

nao sexa tam agresivo :3 vamos a levarnos bem...
translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://electomania.es/confederacioniberica/&edit-text=

Attached: IberianFlag.png (503x372, 41K)

>nao sexa tam agresivo
quê caralho

And it puts Portugal on the same status as our islands, severing our control over them also not to say that i think we would be split into more regions like the catalans
In any event there would be a castillan region that could munster half the votes of the confederation alone

¿si se unen cual idioma sería el principal? ya franco no vive o sea que no hay persona para ilegalizar el portugues.

it could be like states in the US where there are state specific laws
and spain and portugal would be represented as a single entity wich owuld be nice for some companies and for fishing area claims

Andorra will be part of it?
If that's so it would be really cool

I like you, but don't ever, ever ever call us small Spain, you fucking dimwit cunt bitch.

Portugal should rule over Iberia they are based and redpilled while Spaniards are cucks who hate Europe and the West and love Islam and Arabs.

There’s also one or two Portuguese Ameriboos here while all Spaniards hate us.

Are the Portuguese that cuck? I can't believe!

it would have EU laws, and i rather have portuguese laws

Bigger Spain would like its money back.

catalan politicians and celebrities wouldnt be interested in losing their tax heaven next door
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberismo
Spain is the original name of the peninsula
Ispany, and in medieval times the term "as espanhas - las españas" was used to reffer to any christian kingdom in the peninsula
>O termo As Espanhas referia-se a um conjunto de unidades jurídico-políticas, ou seja, referia-se a um conjunto de reinos independentes, primeiramente apenas aos reinos cristãos da Península Ibérica, depois apenas aos reinos unidos sobre a mesma monarquia.

How about Pedorra. Wouldn't it be great?
P: Portugal
E: España
DORRA: anDORRA

There aren't really any hyraxes there either.

Busted. Fake Spain. Try harder.

sure, i don't see why not, could be based

Whatever do you mean?

basado y pedorreado
>Hyraxes
¿Qué?

Huancavelica is not Burgos, fool.

>Hyraxes
Do you really not know how your country got its name?

?
I'm from Cusco. C-U-S-C-O.

Ah, hence the pandering to gringos. Try visiting real Peru some time, it'll be an eye-opening experience for you.

>hence the pandering to gringos.
The hell are you even talking about?

Miraflores, Ica, Arequipa, Cañon de Colca, Puno, Cusco.

Peru.

>Pick one.

I pick Cusco.
Now what?

Now you're gringo PeruDisney. Enjoy the perks.

Thanks.
But I'm no gringo desu.

No, you're paid entertainment for the gringo masses.

A lot of Peruvians come here too.
And nobody pays me for shitpost.

They pay you to make PeruDisney. Both Peruvians and foreigners are buyers.

do not bully cuzco
last warning

Attached: A que te pego.png (630x802, 38K)

It's called tourism.

Pls giv back 77 billion sovereigns. Pay demts.

Sell out.

I work in a hotel in Valle Sagrado too. I'm a sous chef.
What are your thoughts about that?

Attached: 1535157194796.jpg (480x480, 134K)

Seriously. You're in a position to bring some Peru to PerúDisney. Just try to serve your customers real Peruvian dishes. Not fusion. Not the Gaston Arcurio France Approved Version. Not Tanta Cuisine.

Real food. Good food. You must know it. Pressure your bosses to let you serve it.

One of those luso-Americans here.

Ajaja. I do a good job desu.
But my speciality is actually making fusion.

The other day we made arepas with lomo saltado and everybody loved it. Thanks to our venezuelan waiter for the inspiration btw

OP seriously fuck off. We make fun of you in Portugal just as much as you make fun of us. There's so many things that would go wrong if that bullshit union happened, and Spaniards and Portuguese people speak two completely different languages. You've tried so many times before. The nobles agreed once, and look what happened. Fuck off spanicunt.

You can't knock the Venezuelans, they're fleeing hell and if they bring some tasty dishes with them then fair play.

But come to the sierra central and I'll show you how to make a real pachamanca. Take it for free, sell it to the tourists - at least they get a taste of the country in the two weeks they spend here.

>68% of Portuguese people
>he actually believes this

>fusion food

Attached: nanachi2.jpg (800x626, 84K)

Just look at his fucking spelling of our language and that should tell you enough of how much Spaniards respect our language and culture. I guarantee you if this b.s. unit happened, the Portuguese would immediately be oppressed, either directly or indirectly.

I know how to do it.
Sundays are all-deep-Peruvian dishes day and that's when I have more time to shine.

>Estofado de lengua
>Shambar
>Picante a la tacneña
>Tocosh
>Rocotos rellenos
>Pachamanca

Y para quien quiera una menos tradicional hamburguesa hanamaru de alpaca (me quedan igualitos a los de la foto)

Attached: 20060427183846.jpg (500x281, 21K)

Seriously, come to the centre of Peru. You've named so many regional cuisines. Come and learn the real deal.

I'll do it when I want to do it.

Attached: 1133851112438.jpg (303x252, 23K)

Try a humita de queso from a real pachamanca, then tell me you don't want it.

Have any number I can call you when I do so I can tell you all about that experience?

Fuck, my number died, I stopped using a cell phone. But I love you and want to be on your side. I have a friend in tourism in Cusco, can we work together?

I'm not lying. I've tried 'Peruvian cuisine' in the tourism areas and it's great. But I've tried the real thing, and it's another world.

That's pretty nice.
I'm open for new things and I sincerely going to try what you told me about tonight.

Attached: __tokitsukaze_and_yukikaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ica__80f1bd1a46522b3e9d11cdff2fcdb67c.jpg (600x446, 120K)

Not lying, I have no ID to give you, but come to the centre. Find real friends. Try a pachamanca that isn't a roadside 7 sabores.

Worst that can happen is you think it's shit.
>You won't

no, fuck off

Attached: Nuno Alvares Pereira.jpg (1800x1642, 1.07M)