NIOMI OSAKA

Is she japanese?

Attached: 1536445785096.jpg (1280x1920, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

features.japantimes.co.jp/dualcitizenship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks half chink yeah

if you're born in japan you're japanese. she was born in japan, she's japanese .what is so confusing about it?

she is ugly

She looks like a tanned japanese salaryman. Anyway, yes, she is japanese. After all she was born in Japan.

her face is japanese, her skin is black. Looks like a tanned gyaru.

>if you're born in japan you're japanese.
no. you don't become japanese by being born in Japan. nativity doesn't matter.

Yes you do, fuck off racist.

>she was born in Japan.
there are a lot of koreans born in japan but they don't get the japanese passport for it.

thing is she spent most of her life in the usa and speaks English as her mother tongue and doesn't speak Japanese for shit

looks Japanese to me

We thought she was a black .
But as Serena was beside she was Asian.

Attached: DmmpYOLU4AAwM8a.jpg (1200x671, 123K)

Japan is different from the west. Citizenship is determined by blood (jus sanguinis), if both your parents aren't japanese, and you are born in Japan, you won't have a japanese citizenship.
A piece of paper means nothing tho.

>from the west.
there are many european nations which isn't jus soli about citizenship.

Being born in a country doesn't turn you into the group of people that mainly occupy said country.

If I, as a Brazilian, had a son with a brazilian wife in Norway, he would be Norwegian by citizenship MAYBE (if there is Jus Solis) but he isn't really Norwegian by race/blood and will never be.

yes she is but shnes not similar to ethnic japanese people since she has 50% nigger genes

>Osaka was born in Osaka, Japan, to a Japanese mother, Tamaki Osaka, and a Haitian father, Leonard "San" François

>Norwegian by race/blood

Attached: 1522072005969.png (1440x1557, 738K)

For us it's more to do with the language than the skin color.
There are increasingly more half-black Japanese people appear on TV lately, and they all speak Japanese without foreign accents.
Naomi barely speaks Japanese and that's what deterring some people from truly admitting the fact that she's Japanese.

If we are talking about nationality, she's japanese. If we talk about ethnicity, she's half japanese.

well, she played and won for you guys. isn't that something?
are japs seriously not proud of her?

She doesn't even speak it, and looks like a downie nip with a scat fetish

Sadly, most Japanese do have the same opinion with him and they don't think they're racists.

>with a scat fetish
can you tell it from the look?
how do you hide it?

It's a joke nihon, her skin is the shade of shit

I purely admire her achievement

but She can't speak Japanese.

>everyone's literally equal and blood doesn't bring about differences and humans are just one which is why Swedish people look exactly like Aborogines and if you say otherwise you're a racist and retard because science says we're all just one lmfao XD

everyone is, white people (whom I'm assuming you think don't) are the most unhealthy color of shit

By paper, yes. If she has lived in another country for the most part, I would say that she was born in Japan but she is from the other country.

she is both american and japanese now

she has to choose one in 2 years

Her parents

Attached: FullSizeRender-144.jpg (747x570, 113K)

She doesn't have to features.japantimes.co.jp/dualcitizenship/

she has to do because she's famous and her nationality is getting attention

>half black

Half black toad. God, looks at that fucking face, it's a fucking black toad with nose!

I think most of the world will understand it in that you'll never be Norwegian but your son will be.
I've never seen anyone say half black french/brits/whatever aren't whatever french or british.