Cultures and fantasy races

Europeans and Arabs are standard humans

Asians are elves

Jews are goblins

Africans are nature spirits

Abos are orcs

Attached: 1490283941511760800.jpg (838x468, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashanti_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_Kingdoms
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songhai_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Benin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroë
youtube.com/watch?v=API3_OC_XSI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Arabs are humans
Not funny

Attached: 1511237311246.png (319x325, 64K)

African masquerades look like space monsters.

But.

>europeans and arabs in the same category
no

I can't believe you fucked it up this badly
Europeans = Men
Arabs= Haradrim
Slavs = Easterlings
Asians = elves
Jews = dwarves
Africans = orcs
Abos/indigenous tribes = Wild men from the forest
Finns = hobbits

How are africans orcs other than racism?

Nord vikings were more orcish than africans

Attached: images (4).jpg (199x254, 13K)

>orcs not nords

Attached: vikings-season-4b-premiere.jpg (1000x563, 170K)

Jews well known for being the short and stocky type

Arabs areb redguards whites are nords

West africans would fit witches Litches and ghouls

Attached: 1536197368319.jpg (648x1062, 151K)

Meds and brits celts etc : standard humans

Nords and Slavs: orcs

Finns: hobbits

East asians: high elves

South east asians: regular elves

Amerindians are wood elves

Arabs middle easterners and north africans: red gaurd

Africans: nature spirits

West Africans Litches witchs and ghouls

Hasua are djinn

Yoruba and asante are litches

East Africans

Ethiopians : mountain spirits

Massia and nilotics are giants

Abos and Micronesians: wildmen from the forest

Polynesians merfolk

Attached: redqueen_fashion_large.jpg (1672x600, 128K)

Nord vikings were much more Men of Rohan than orcs; and if you can't tell why Africans should be orcs then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: 1490543265485.png (679x429, 608K)

Feel like you don't actually know anything about old african cultures how are african cultures anything like orcs? Vikings are litterally famous for doing orcish things orcs don't even resemble african cultures outside of your retarded meme

stfu gimp niggers are orks deal with it

Why are they?

why are you obsessed with people from scandinavia being orks

>Orcs dont resemble african cultures

>nether do scandinavians

Vikings have more in common with them than africans do

Africans are more akin to litches ghouls and witches.

vikings arent real anymore and when they did exist they werent as bad as what you think after watching every episode of vikings they were people africans arent people

because he's clearly a "we waz kings" poster getting his knickers in a knot
I feel like you don't understand that the Rohirrim were a warlike people from the North who were granted lands by Gondor, much as the Normans were granted Normandy by the French. Tolkien clearly made these men to be Nord analogues.
Dude, honestly, no one here is going to support your "Africans are ghouls and liches" hypothesis. The example you posted is clearly more like a tribal witch doctor or shaman

africans are ugly that's why they should be orcs xD

You know, Mexicans are short, ugly bandits with an unquenchable desire for looting. I guess that'd make you the goblin to the african orc

Vikings are also literally famous for being able to build a workable civilisation. Africans are simply violence machines.

we are ayylmao's. deal with it, dindu.

Attached: mariana_zaragoza_1.jpg (720x1280, 126K)

lol

>Africans are ghouls and liches" hypothesis. The example you posted is clearly more like a tribal witch doctor or shaman

Not op but those aren't which doctors those are masquerade dancers use them to envoke spirits i know this as someone who has actually studied african cultures unlike the guy who posted the masquerade.

I'd say sahelian africans and horn africans are the regaurd

Massia and nilotics being giants i get because they're really talk people

Central Africans\south africana are just wildmen of the rainforest/savanah with iron weapons

Thou i think the litch thing fits the yoruba/vodun/Fon culture

Europeans are literally this planet's elves.

Asians are goblins.

Hispanics are trolls.

Subsaharans are Wereboons.

Indians are orcs.

Arabs are faggots.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroë

mexicans tend to be strong and useful, so it'd be more like hobbits, right?

I don't know, I'm just glad we've got an ocean separating us and you tbqh.

They're very nice empires , user. Of course they didn't last, which doesn't exactly equal a workable civilisation, but hey, 10/10 for effort.

i'll go there and fuck you up myself emu,

however im also glad about it

prep that boipucci aussie twink

Attached: a8b698936d49f301133dca672a1257a7140040ea6b4ee9c6262cc8c1163d5a82.png (1200x746, 1.1M)

>however im also glad about it
why, i can't imagine any Australian would crawl through a desert to reach mexico. I suppose we would travel there to drink cheap booze and use your women as our whores, much as the Americans do. That would be pretty annoying.

All empires fall.

Europe is Rome anymore India is the mughal empire anymore all empires fall

Because the Brits got assmad about some raiding (everyone fucking did it) doesn't mean that is what defined them. Best ships and navigators in the world at the time.

but they WERE most infamous for raiding and raping europe like orcs, until the italians put together a christianization campaign to civilize them

Rome and plenty of others fell in Europe's past.
And then?

Humanity=Orcs.

And then the mantle was taken up by their successors; the African, however, has degenerated into the ravaging Orc that you see before you today.

Ethiopia was one of the longest lasting empires in human history. It only died because their last king embraced modern education and thus inspired commies to take over.

Aragorn himself stated that Arabs = Gondor, Saddam = Aragorn, Mordor = America, Bush = Sauron, Isengard = Britain, Saruman = Blair

youtube.com/watch?v=API3_OC_XSI

Only because the Brits were so traumatized by them and could never get to their homeland that the image as raiders only stuck. You anglophones still call all Norse civilization from that time 'viking'

Isn't the whole LotR world based on Christianity or something

Christian belongs to the arabs

>And then the mantle was taken up by their successors; the African, however, has degenerated into the ravaging Orc that you see before you today.

Not really only country close to the roman empire is the U.S. which is responsible large amounts of global violence.

>Not really only country close to the roman empire is the U.S. which is responsible large amounts of global violence.
There's been plenty of globe straddling empires since Rome; Spain, England , Portugal, France, the Germans. And anyway, it's not violence per se that we're arguing, but how that violence is carried out. Gondor carries out violence, but in the form of planned warfare that seeks to achieve strategic aims, where the orcs are known for the love of pillaging and looting purely for the sake of destruction. Thus we come to the black man and his love of pillaging and looting.

>There's been plenty of globe straddling empires since Rome; Spain, England , Portugal, France, the Germans. And anyway, it's not violence per se that we're arguing, but how that violence is carried out. Gondor carries out violence, but in the form of planned warfare that seeks to achieve strategic aims, where the orcs are known for the love of pillaging and looting purely for the sake of destruction. Thus we come to the black man and his love of pillaging and looting.

Spanish and Portuguese destroyed the incas Meso americans and south amerindians because thry wantrd gold and plunder Europeans massacred entire islands because of a nut europeans flooded china because the chinese wouldn't give them tea

>thata right whote dindu nuffin we nve looted any thing

>europeans did loot and destroy

>mentioned spanish and Portuguese empires who did just that.

And they used that wealth for strategic aims. The black man, much like the orc, plunders only for the love of plunder.

>norse "civilization"
KEK
it's garbage in any event

blacks have strategic aims in their competition with neighboring black tribes/nations in Africa, too, too, just like anyone else does in their respective regions

some blacks love to plunder just like some whites and and other non-blacks do if you go looking for such groups, dumb Jow Forumsack

Attached: 1448836693984.png (580x326, 207K)

>he thinks localised tribal warfare equals the clash of empires

Europeans = Elves
Middle Easterners = Dark Elves

Attached: 03E5DE7D-8EE7-4A4D-8037-D4A7D39D5E30.jpg (750x1010, 261K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

>The Mali Empire maintained a semi-professional, full-time army in order to defend its borders. The entire nation was mobilised, with each clan obligated to provide a quota of fighting-age men.[26] These men had to be of the horon (freemen) caste and appear with their own arms. Historians who lived during the height and decline of the Mali Empire consistently record its army at 100,000, with 10,000 of that number being made up of cavalry