Whats the most popular car brand in your cunt?

>Whats the most popular car brand in your cunt?
>What car brands does your country produce?

Attached: ITG-map.jpg (750x900, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen-skoda-exclusive/exclusive-vw-seeks-to-curb-competition-from-skoda-sources-idUSKCN1C91EC
zaz.ua/models/sens-sd/price.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw SEAT is owned by Germans

Attached: Rana llora cárcel.png (1470x786, 156K)

It's absolutely Renault for plebs.
BMW-Audi-Mercedes for upper-middle class

>Proton
>Proton
Our national car is meant to be cheap for the people.

Attached: Proton_Preve.jpg (800x450, 82K)

meme map, toyotas are obviously the dominant brand here

We have a Mercedes benz factory. From what I hear working there is slave tier.

either ford or honda
also wtf lithuania?

frnech cars are extremelly dominant in Spain.
Seat used to be the number 1 brand in the 60's and 70's with pic related
>BMW
thats for sons of high-class families that actually behave as low class
>Mercedes
old people and high-class boomers
>Audi
middle-high class
>finns consider car factories a shitty place to work
holy shit check your privilege, people here drive up to 3 hours to work in citroen factories and are thankful for it

Attached: 1280px-Techno-Classica_2018%2C_Essen_%28IMG_9761%29.jpg (1280x853, 234K)

That particular factory has had a lot of complainants. Not sure if they're bullshiting or not I've worked at a dairy factory and it was a comfy job

In terms of actual sales volume it's definitely effortlessly Toyota that owns the market, but in terms of desirability or one-day-I-will type of aspiration it's probably BMW and Lexus.

All domestic brands and Alfa Romeo.

Attached: 20151004_1787413.jpg (800x593, 107K)

Lithuania has good taste

wtf I love luthuania and serbia now

>Skoda and Dacia are losing ground to Germans
Eastern Europe needs to get it together.

Attached: Cars_Europe_2013.jpg (1536x1370, 292K)

"New" Lada Granta (from $6000) r8

Attached: Article_165543_860_575.jpg (860x575, 146K)

1. Renault
2. Peugeot
3. Citroen
4. Toyota
5. Volkwagen
6. Dacia
7. DS
8. Nissan
9. Ford
10. Fiat

whoever buys a french car should be evirated

Skoda is owned by VW and Dacia by Renault so what are you talking about?

Why though? French cars have soul but so incredibly bad quality I won't ever buy one again.

You get lots of features for your money, but they won't last.

whoever buys a g*rman car should be shot

Pretty spot on for BMW Mercedes and Audi here as well

>BMW-Audi-Mercedes for upper-middle class
Lexus >>>>>>>>>>>> your g*rman cars
No wonder g*rman cars are losing in popularity in France for reliable Japanese cars.

BASED PORTUGAL

>sedan
Old school.

Well, there's different types

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09 Новая LADA Granta Седан от 419 900 руб – Цены и комп (292x261, 48K)

There's probably more Ladas than anything if you count the amount of them still registered that are from the Soviet era.

He told retarded shit. Ladas are most popular cars here, except may be far east.

>spain
>not seat
KEKED

holden
holden

Attached: FR4E4827-hsv-ute.jpg (1024x683, 478K)

Attached: lehmann_cries_too.jpg (630x512, 35K)

It's ok I undertsand.

I knew that about Dacia. The point is the brands themselves still exist and seem to have lost their top spot in some countries.

We only produce buses

based

bused

>The point is the brands themselves still exist

So what? Still know-how comes from Germany or France, the factories in Czechia or Romania simply assemble stuff for low wages. It doesn't really differ from VW or Renault factories in these countries.

For example, VW decided to cut production in Skoda factories as they became more popular than VW cars and Czechs have no say about this.

reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen-skoda-exclusive/exclusive-vw-seeks-to-curb-competition-from-skoda-sources-idUSKCN1C91EC

>Montenegro

The most loyal Italian clay. I long to take a trip in Cattaro and hear the masses speaking Slav language have been driven back to Cr*atia, for their language is not fit for our high halls

we don't have any.

VW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, BMW, Opel, Ford, Skoda, Renault, Hyundai, Seat in descending order.
VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Opel. We also have a long tradition of Ford development for Europe alongside the UK branch.

Toyota Yaris is a top seller
None

Its mercedes followed by opel

Attached: Untitled.png (1065x745, 179K)

Yaris is a nice car

i bought a Dacia, it's a good car and cheap...SEAT is shit and it's not even Spanish anymore

Ford, and it has been for a long time, predominantly by their trucks and SUVs.

If we're only talking about cars then I see almost as many Honda, Kia and BMWs.

I used to see a lot of Nissan, Toyota, Chevrolet and Mercedes stuff but not so much anymore.

Attached: 1534083741288.jpg (2800x2097, 1.36M)

Liberals prefer japanese cars?

Toyota for sure.
They are actually great cars.

Not really. People in densely populated cities in coastal states typically buy sedans and smaller crossovers rather than trucks and SUVs.

American brands typically dominate the truck and SUV market while Japanese, Korean and German brands typically dominate the sedan and crossover market, Ford being the sole exception.

Mexicans also really like Accords for some reason so that's why California is so drastically skewed towards Honda. They seem to be moving more towards Kia and BMW stuff lately though.

Attached: 1535263621296.png (1728x1080, 82K)

WTF, it's cheaper than shitty ZAZ...
zaz.ua/models/sens-sd/price.html

ZAZ always was a meme, never able to reach even shitty Lada tier.

Those ratings are usually based on numbers of new cars sold. For half of 2018 Kia Rio is #1 in Russia, however 3 Lada models are in top 10, so overall Ladas are still top selling cars.
Secondary market of used cars is not counted in those statistics.

Yeah, used to be VW Golf then Opel Astra iirc here but now it's Toyota

daciadaciadacia

>thats for sons of high-class families that actually behave as low class
In France BMW is the sandniggers dealing shit's choice

Renault - Peugeot - Citroën is the plebs choice and Volkswagen is the plebs stupidly believing in the Deutsche qualitat meme's choice.

>he doesn't own an anime car

Attached: 1536491374955.png (416x435, 99K)

You must have very little self respect if you buy a Dacia. This brand is made to be sold to poor Eastern Europeans.

the dream car I will never own ;_;

Attached: apresentacao-toyota-gt86.jpg (630x350, 107K)

Seat stopped being spanish, its just a wolkswagen puppet
A lot of the SEAT cars just look like audi variants... gone are the days of SEAT-FIAT dominance

Attached: Seat.gif (744x215, 114K)

People here like anything German.
Produces BMW and Mini, used to produce Volvo, Mitsubishi, Volvo and Ford

Flyover states... more like Fordover states
Dacia sells well in the 2 poorest regions of Spain

Attached: mapa-de-marcas-coche-mas-vendidas.jpg (600x420, 65K)

Its a piece of shit trust me.

It is sold here and costs like 2.5 times as much in USA.

Government is full of bought officials by local Volkswagen importer, they actually uncovered corruption but managed to get off with a small fine and laying off a few low level salespeople. All police cars are VW, army also bought VW. VW will never have to pay back lost tax revenue over emissions cheating either. That's why the tax on emissions used to favour diesels, strength of VAG and French brands too.

We mostly have Suzuki Swifts that look like these

Attached: 133356_source.jpg (645x430, 154K)

skoda is barely even a thing anymore, for years they have literally just been last years VW's at a more economy spec

I think VW is most sold brand, most popular model is Renault Clio.
Some BMW X-series model is produced here, and some small meme cars like Donkervoort and Spyker.
It's not just corruption. If you know how public tenders work you also realize that there are very few companies that could ever win them for something the size of the Dutch police fleet.

Because Pon bought up a whole bunch of automobile companies, they wrote the tender to demand one company to do everything from supplying vehicles to outfitting them.

It's very logical that the police wants a full service contract from 1 supplier. I'm all for competition and local business etc but the fleet has to be uniform and has to work.

In another universe where 6 different companies got some parts of the tender it'd be a gigantic mess too.

The French don't even try to sell cars here anymore. They got laughed out in the 80s

Nothing they make fits the US market anyway. It makes sense Audi, BMW and Mercedes do well seeing they are luxurious and exotic cars but French cars are just cost-efficient until they break down.

They were here for like 50 years. But there cars were so shitty in the 80s they literally got laughed out

What isn't?

Dacia is pretty much Renault right now, but the one I have still serves me well after 10 years now.

Just to add yugos and dacias we're still sold here

Volkswagen. I don't think there's any Dutch cars.

All major European car brands at this point are owned by either Volkswagen Group or PSA. In one way or another you're either driving a French car, a German car or you're not driving a European car at all.

>Yugos were sold in the US
What?
That's not entirely true. Renault is a big player in Eastern-Europe through Dacia and Lada and there's Fiat too I suppose.

>honda (pic rel is the country's best selling car)
>honda, toyota, ford, chrysler, dodge, chevrolet and some others too probably, but we have no real domestic brands

Attached: civic-hatch.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=960&h=480&crop=1.jpg (960x480, 87K)

I don't understand why Civics are still a thing. They always feel like a 90s relic to me.

>Renault
Forgot all about them. I'm surprised PSA or VW hasn't bought them out yet.

They were made by Yugoslavia

PSA only has maybe 10% more revenue than Renault. They cannot buy them and it would probably be cockblocked by French and European anti-monopoly laws. PSA taking over Opel was already under fire because in Portugal they'd have a combined 40% market share. Now imagine a single company having 80% in France.
Yes I know and they were already seen as hilariously small and underpowered in Europe, I cannot imagine driving one in the US.

They were sold in ghettoes and really poor areas

For how much did they sell? Probably like a quarter of the cheapest Ford model.

No idea, my grandfather would've beaten me for supporting communists

My grandfather drove a Lada

>Lada car
casket on wheels is not car

Attached: 19084605.044475.1180.jpg (615x400, 83K)

>ZAZ
Lol, that's a 90's Daewoo Lanos

No one actually drives fiat here's. It's because of re-exporting 75% of all new fiats are imported then registered here and then exported to other countries.

Actually the most popular brands are.

1. Volkswagen
2. Toyota
3. Škoda

Based VW

Attached: HEIL HITLER.jpg (960x622, 226K)

XDD based hitler, see you on r/TheDonald fellow magapede

Attached: magapedes.jpg (1000x800, 179K)