Do nafris still consider themselves Arab or Berber/Nationality first?

Do nafris still consider themselves Arab or Berber/Nationality first?

Attached: 62145890-arab-world-political-map-also-called-arab-nation-consists-of-twenty-two-arabic-speaking-cou (1300x784, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xJ59vxjW7Nk?t=175
referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/encyclopaedia-of-islam-3/boumedienne-COM_24353
dailymotion.com/video/x6rne34
youtube.com/watch?v=874ot8onz4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulayman_al-Baruni
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

West think berber
east think arab

Wrong, whiteboi

Attached: KARA.png (893x667, 635K)

Berber is a meme that was started by americans post 9/11

Gadaffi and Boumediene and all the original nationalists considered themselves Arab

Gaddafi was a literal bedouin

Ok... and? Bedouin means someone who lives in the desert. Its not an ethnic group or nationality you retard.

Boumediene was a berber, he always claimed to be berber.

I think he was agreeing with you dude

No he was an Arab. Algeria doesn't even have b*rber as an official language, unlike the larping Morocuck faggots.

Source on him claiming he was a b*rber?

Boumediene mother was berber and he father was an arab-speaking berber, his family is from Kabylia. I mean his mother still had berber tribal tatoos on. He said that he felt both arab and berber and wanted to represent both cultures.
And his name was not Boumediene, his real name is Takheroubt.

>Algeria doesn't even have b*rber as an official language
yes it does

>Source on him claiming he was a b*rber?
youtu.be/xJ59vxjW7Nk?t=175

Whatever you want to call them, they are still niggers

>He was born near Guelma (Qālama, in eastern Algeria) on 23 August 1932 into an Arabic-speaking peasant family of Berber origins
>Muḥammad b. Ibrāhīm Bū Kharūba, known by the nom de guerre Houari Boumedienne
referenceworks.brillonline.com/entries/encyclopaedia-of-islam-3/boumedienne-COM_24353

he still considered himself arab

Would Omar Mukhtar have considered himself Arab or Berber?

Attached: Jihad.jpg (565x404, 27K)

Yes, it was an other time, pan-arabism was cool back then. Good times.
Now Bouteflika is having berber nationalists speeches and very berberist-tier positions dailymotion.com/video/x6rne34
youtube.com/watch?v=874ot8onz4I

He was claiming to be from Muhammad's family so probably arab.

Senussia the political-religious organization that he was leading was created by some berber dude tho.

Pan-arabism is pretty much dead all over the Arab world

I would say that the maghreb most people are ok to be politically united with the middle-east. But middle-eastern have too much problems, divisions, issues etc. today it's pretty messed up.

Ironically Mohammedanism only exists to try and Arabize the entire MENA region yet even the most Mohammedanized regions like Iran strongly cling to their pre-Mohammedanized identity.

The Arabization in north africa is the result of the 19th french colonial activity, 20th arabization policies and before that the arabization of the Almohad and Almoravid dynasties, who are not arabic but tought you can't be muslim whitout speaking arabic.
The levant and such were always semitic speaking so pretty much arabic.
Turkey and Iran have their own langage.

Also people who are anti-arabization doesn't seems to mind to speak english and other langages that are way more foreign than arabic.

Hes 10000% berber

the only berber that I know from that period is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulayman_al-Baruni

>Also people who are anti-arabization
Not me, I think all of North Africa should have their native languages beaten into schoolchildren just as French was beaten into Occitan and Breton speaking children in the 19th century.

Yeah it sucks.

How does the average maghrebi feel about stuff like this? What do they consider themselves?

what's the point of committing a literal cultural genocide? French Jacobins had to do it to be a nation-state because the 19th was a complicated era, but it's pointless today.

>What do they consider themselves?
First of all, most consider themselves to be algerian/tunsiains etc. before anything else, those identity issues are quit irrelevant. All berber speaking people consider themsleves (and are) berbers, most of the arab speaking, well most of them know about their berber origins but they doesn't really care.
There is some anti-kabyle and anti-rif hate in both morocco and algeria, coming from arab-speaking people, even if they know they have berber origins;

>French Jacobins had to do it to be a nation-state
Oh yeah, I forgot how Britain needed to permanently obliterate Welsh to be a viable nation. Oh wait, Welsh is still healthy and stable. Same to your own Parisian dog tongue in Canada Quebeckers Would you call them not a real state?

nah it's making a comeback. Political islam is dying after the whole ISIS thing, secular nationalism is on the rise again.

Will Saddam come out of his grave and save the arabic world?

UK had the King/Queen to unite the country, unlike France.

Inshallah akhi

Attached: fb6f095c205a9fbdce5b8a72f9c4785b.jpg (468x371, 33K)

Try to ignore the iraqi subhuman with the autralian flag

whiter than you, muhammad

>UK had the King/Queen to unite the country, unlike France
France’s most oppressive and genocidal policies were instituted under the Second Empire

nafris are Arab the same way Mexicans are Spanish

Attached: mexicans.jpg (615x410, 94K)

It isn't outside of gay larping diaspora twitter circles, in fact the recent conflicts have created an even larger sectarian divide than before, people want the shia, druze and catholics wiped off the map now.

Except Berbers are less subhuman than arabs

This is the line of argument that most of the 'Nafris are berber' incels on Jow Forums really mean when they post dumb shit.

Sole consider themselfs berber and some arab
About 80% of morrocans are berbers

North Africans are not Berbers, they're arab + nigger mutts. We Iberians have preserved the purity of the Berber race.

They call themselves Arabs because they are dumb.

The only Berber nationalists here are the Arabized ones who can't even put in time and effort to learn & write the berber language they are so proud of, berber mountain tribes barely give a shit about such politicized notions of ethnicity.
It's kind of like the Jow Forums Americans with "German heritage"

>Algeria doesn't even have b*rber as an official language

*blocks your path*

Attached: tifineg[1].jpg (580x400, 52K)

>Bouteflika is having berber nationalists speeches
Can he even speak ?

true

berber is a dumb and retarded language anyway, it's subsaharian african tier and only good to roleplay as an alien

Are there any examples of ancient Berber writing? I was watching a lecture about the history of Maghreb around the time of Arab conquests, and the teacher said that the Berbers didn't leave any written records.