1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How well-known is this guy in your country? What do people think of him?

Attached: elon musk.jpg (751x722, 74K)

Only high-IQ people know who Elon is. He's still far from being a household name

our progressive liberals view him as god aka steve jobs 2.0 but they are non-human

everybody knows him and most people dont like him from my experience

zoomers use to like him then he agreed to be an advisor to trump or something and they hate him after that

personally i think hes a cool dude

libs in russia liked steve jobs?

Attached: sadfrog steve jobs.png (800x850, 175K)

I hate him because he acts like he's an expert at every field without having any education of the subject

He's a meme here

>Viewing an autistic conman as a god
Are Russian libs really this mentally challenged ?

what con did he pull here?

Attached: BlindMeanGordonsetter.webm (1920x1080, 884K)

Serbia
Yes

>The only real thing he has ever done.

hmm?

Attached: spacefaring tesla roadster.webm (640x360, 1.13M)

why are people so fucking gay about weed

The paedo guy?

1.Ur gay
2.I guess he is only known by the most autistic "youth" internet users here such as myself as this country is filled by clueless boomers who think the internet = kikebook and barely know how to use computers so don't expect them to know much about based Elon Musk.

Muh dik

Attached: boner.jpg (672x434, 21K)

He used to be thought as a sharp-minded truly creative savior of this century but now everyone just thinks he's a shallow scammer and idol of uneducated third world people with a ludicrous amount of self esteem and vanity.

He will fail with so many promises he couldn't keep.

>Sending cars into space can gain you respect nowadays.
The world we live in...

And why not?

why is it so aesthetic?

they make it look better than nasa does

Private corporations like to make things look fly for investors

Taxpayers are investors. NASA should make their shit more aesthetic and maybe people wouldn't complain about funding them.

NASA is so underfunded and over hyped they'll never make a decent thing again while trying to take credit for thing's like using Elon Musk's space ships for a Mars mission

No one knows him itc

Good "ideas" guy and fantastic marketer. Shit businessman.

that guy has insecurity issues. he tries really hard to come across as in touch with the common man, and it just makes him come across as out of touch. people justify it by saying hes just le quirky eccentric millionaire

isnt he a billionaire by now yet

If he sells all his Tesla shares but he is now attempting to tank that company by being in charge of it.

Average people don't know him or could just have heard the name but without remembering exactly where and that's it.
People with an interest in technology surely know.

Either do not know who he is or they just worship him, no way in between.

recreational weed use fucks your brain, everyone I've known (quite a few, sadly) who smoked it often was a mental case, lazy as fuck, semi-retarded or heading that way

Elon Musk is a popular person here. Everyone, who has an internet connection knows about him. Every his actions we have on an internet news websites.

I think he's more so trying to lower the company's stock price so he can make it fully private and not have the jewish stockholders breathing down his neck 24/7

Guy is not an idiot, and doing interviews with Joe Rogan is definitely a way to tank your stock prices

>Are Russian libs really this mentally challenged ?
Yes. They're challenged and contrarian.

loved by spacenerds.

Elon is proof that Capitalism is a dogshit system. The most powerful people in the world should be chads but instead we have beta males like this guy make billions a year just because of investments.

Attached: 1535976899018.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

He is a complete fraud.

Charlatan.

i like him
drives russians utterly apeshit

People under 35 know him. He is liked because he does his best to improve the future.

Boomers don't know him. Boomers don't care about the space and ecology anyway.

>flag
>downward decline

He use to be really popular with millennial and """leftist""" fags. Now hes spiralling out of control.

Sweden
I think you'd be hard tasked to find anyone under 40 who doesn't know who he is. He's considered like an innovating genius pretty much.

His compabies are obviously a great factor in modern tech, anyone who can make driving electric cars look cool and trendy deserves credit. His work with SpaceX is revolutionizing in the sense that he's showing how a rocket doesn't have to cost 500 million dollars just to launch if you keep all the development in-house. I'm left-leaning in my political views, so the capitalist poster-boy in technology obviously doesn't make my britches soaking but his companies contributions can't be denied.

It's annoying to see the Steve-Jobs circus all over again though where one man gets the credit of some of the brightest minds in the US.

>The most powerful people in the world should be chads but instead we have beta males like this guy make billions a year just because of investments.
What? What are your beliefs then, Fascism? Brilliant minds should obviously be the people deserving respect by their peers, not how good you are at socially dominating people.

1 in 10 know him
Opinions differ from love to hate

>Now hes spiralling out of control.
He's just a guy, nobody can keep up in your media where their every move is documented and attempted to be made into a scandal, give the guy some space, he went from nothing to the spotlight for the best kind of merit, the further advancement of our technologic society.

>Brilliant minds should obviously be the people deserving respect by their peers,
Yes, brilliant mind at work here

Attached: musk%20bet%20dollar%20true.jpg (890x831, 66K)

Pretty popular but also kind of a meme

Attached: malimzg0j5a11.jpg (900x545, 69K)

>brilliant minds can't be assholes when annoyed
I also remember this and was dissappointed, but it doesn't render his innovations meaningless does it? Many entrepeneurs are acidic, it's unfortunate but true. The guy saving the kids was a hero, and Musk tried to capitalize on the accident, but I genuinely believed he tried to help.

I agree that all the stress is the cause of this.
But it's all self inflicted and he's not making things better

Brilliant

Oh I see, another member of the cult. Shall not be bothering with you then

It's a negative spiral, and he's currently stuck in the spotlight.

I wouldn't call all of his stress self-inflicted, but just as you say, he's not making things better.

>Cult
I'm glad to see tech-people in the same status as rock-stars as I believe their contributions are greater and make for better role-models.

I get easily annoyed for the former getting away with anything because it's "punk-rawwhk to be an asshole mate, utter savage" and people screaming for blood for the latter making a temporary lapse in their judgement.

Tesla and SpaceX does great things.
Paypal is alright.
All due to a random south african student with no real cspital except his sweat and blood. That's commendable.

Stop replying to me you brainwashed fanboy

Good argument.

top kek

Yeah his explanations on flying cars were painfully confused
>I guess you could make a car with a magnet that pushes against the... uh... Earth gravitational field

I mean I understand some smart people have a chaotic mind, but, really, confusing the magnetic field and the gravitational field?

Same thing with his boring company stuff. "It's just holes in the ground man". When subway engineers know how much of a headache it is to maintain underground tunnels, not to mention stacked underground tunnels.
You can tell there are a bunch of hard-working engineers under him who make their best to make it look easy, when really it's not.

Flag
Don't care that much to know. Maybe among lolbertarian circles
He's a total duche.

>rockets
>high tech
shiggy diggy doo

Go to bed Ayn Rand.
We know capitalism doesn't actually promote 6-packed John Galt chads to the top

he a salty mate

I think it's also a case of him being pretty socially awkward, especially when put on the spot.

Hes pretty popular here, Tesla is the most popular car brand in Norway due to a wide range of benefits of having one. Government provides free electricity rechargement for electric car owners so you dont have to pay for gas anymore, and people with electric cars can drive on the special roads dedicated for busses and taxies dedicated to skip traffic, also some other stuff i dont remember from the top of my head. Anyone who can afford a Tesla here practically has one.

Attached: 1535698035309.png (431x539, 171K)