Have you ever met an American? What was it like?

Have you ever met an American? What was it like?

Attached: CoffeeArmy.jpg (480x446, 36K)

yes it was unpleasant

this but worse

yeah he slapped my ass and said hey bud

>Have you ever met an American? What was it like?
yeah, worst fucking group of people I've met in my life

Yes I have everyone here is fucking insufferable

reddit

God i hate americans

I love Americans, pls marry me

he was not white

AMEEERRRIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNSSSSSSSS

Attached: americaaaans.jpg (125x117, 3K)

No, i haven't, but I know you all are evil because our official propaganda says so.

t. Cleetus or Jamal shitting up the country for us normal people

Last week in a hostel in Rome, she poo'd the bed.

actually did and it was unpleasant

Weird - Way too energetic and enthusiastic, also stop fucking smiling so much!

Pretty often, for the most part they are very likable people

I'll marry you, I've always wanted a bf named Yuri :3

this

*smiles at you while walking by*

>at work
dire, terribly entitled people second only to the scandis
>in everyday life
lovely lads and lasses, hd a couple of american gfs myself

Many of the best people I have met were Americans but all of the very worst people I have met were Americans too

Wish I lived in the Baltics desu. Tired of all the smiling and talkativeness

Yes. All Americans I've ever talked with were really nice and they made me love the US so much.

Our media says you're evil, too. Guess we have to hate each other

Attached: 1532086774705.png (272x423, 49K)

>All Americans I've ever talked with
How many americans have you talked though?

>tfw media always tells us to hate each other
>tfw in real life and on Jow Forums russians have always been nice to me compared to people from other countries

Why are they trying to make us enemies?

No one walks past me.
>Wants depression, misery and silence instead
Try some other place in the middle.

yes
I fucked her the day we went out to drink
very chubby and slutty

I already have depression, misery, and silence. Being surrounded by the opposite makes things worse.

Well the suicide rates might indicate the opposite
at least go to some quiet place with nice weather.

Hmm, five or so. I don't live in a big city so I hardly see foreigners. One is an English teacher of middle school and the others are tourists who were lost.

Nope but I think murricans are nice people.

>at least go to some quiet place with nice weather.
I am saving up to move to New Hampshire or Colorado or somewhere with nice nature and cheap land and taxes and get a home with some nice, empty surroundings.

yeah, some old american woman tried talking to me as i was manning the barbie at a sausage sizzle (volunteer). she was very docile and quiet, like walking on egg shells to not offend me for some reason. id expected more of an inconsiderate presence. i didn't want to talk but i tried to be amicable because she was nice about it. otherwise i would've answered in very terse replies with a frown to scare her off.

never met a murican in my life, but if I ever do I hope hes from texas/arizona

Yea, transfer student. We talked for a bit and when I saw him later I was like "sup cunt" and then he got really offended wtf.

>not wanting a chicagoan that can appreciate a nice paczki or kielbasa

yes I've met a real redskinned copyrighted american, not one of those fake yurotrash colonist pirated (((((americans))))).

He was a boxing trainer which came for his Native lands with a team for sport event. Really cool guy.

Attached: native american.jpg (350x269, 42K)

>Have you ever met an American? What was it like?

Yes, many. Some totally confirmed the stereotypes, others were some of the best people I've ever met.

>Go to American Walmart
>see this
what do?

Attached: 1522782046091.jpg (2268x4032, 718K)

What town is that? I want to be lost there as well.

Yes hello I am American

>what do?

Walk 360° and turn away.

Dabing for freedom?

>what do
I start dabbing furiously

DUDEWEED?

Huh? No, I just don't want to be around people.

I would be a hermit right now if it was financially possible.

Haven't spoken to one in person but I saw them speak to someone else and they seem extremely outgoing and won't shut up.

Yes I talked with a lot when I was in America. New Yorkers were very rude, aside from the black people who were very charming.

Everyone in the South was also very nice. I liked Georgia a lot.

Go full unabomber.

Yea it was a landwhale with 3 screaming niglets behind her waddling around in a supermarket.
I obviously dont go there anymore.

Yes, at a night club in poland. I was having conversations with every stranger I met and then I bumped into someone who could speak english. Turns out he was american and also a Jow Forums user. How did I find out he was a Jow Forums user because he asked me if I went on Jow Forums. We talked for like 2 minutes. I asked where he thought I was from and he said germany which made me feel good. Actually all the people who I talked to said I looked german. Anyway I wanted to talk longer cause it's rare meeting a Jow Forums user, but he went on to dance with a polish female.

Yeah it was horrible

>and he said germany which made me feel good.

But Germans are the most bullied group on Jow Forums.

Do you really think so?

>he went on to dance with a polish female.

Do you think they fucked.

>out of all the places to visit in the northern memesphere he bothered to stay in kike run a third world shithole.

way to waste ur life experiences

No

I do and it hurts. I know we're autistic, but I like to think that some of us can be lovable.

More bullied than Swedes, Roaches, or us Goblinos?

I live in North Nagoya city, Aichi. I promise you can't enjoy here (and also Nagoya). Btw why do you want to be lost, user?

>. I asked where he thought I was from and he said germany which made me feel good.

he probably meant eastern germany which is full of bolshevik subhuman leftist rape babies like merkel

should have asked him to take you back to murka as his wife for citizenship now that fag marriage is legal. lol

>others are tourists who were lost.
just like my japanese animes!

Yes.

Why do you want me to suffer and cause suffering

>I promise you can't enjoy here
why?

>Go to America
>Meet a tranny in Portland
>Meet a drug addict in Eureka
>Meet a perma fried microdoser in Seattle
>See fake titty bimbos in LA
>Meet a Jew in San Fransisco
>See two homeless people fighting at midnight in Sacramento

and you?

I heard american girls hit on you first if you look good
Is this true?

If you don't want to be around people just move to North Dakota or Nebraska

The last American I met was in Prague at a club a few weeks ago. She was incredibly, unbelievably stereotypical. To everything I said, she replied "omg, that's so EXCITING!!!". That was her reply to everything.

>suffering
Subjective experience is meaningless

Attached: 547834623.jpg (228x300, 6K)

>Implying we don't bully you because you're like a father that lost his way in a marsh when all he had to do was stay on the road with the clearly marked signs

You guys are cool. We'd all bully the Chinese more if they could actually post here still

most likely, polish whores r suckers for anything "american", these subhumans really have high respect for them....guess some "people" are too dumb to realize who is your true enemy.

Because there're only houses and parks here. Well, if you're a person who can have fun with just walking around in a foreign cunt, you would may enjoy something tho.

Attached: IMG_1572.jpg (640x480, 41K)

I just feel like wandering around around on random, seeing things that you normally wouldn't see. Experience how life is for the Japanese people.

Also you seem nice so maybe I'd meet you.

>Also you seem nice so maybe I'd meet you.

lmao weaboo contactfagging on a sunday morning

how sad is that

well you did say there where tourists there so they must had found something interesting nearby?

My English teacher in my last year of middle school was American. I was his favorite student because I was the only one who actually liked English as a subject, and he was a really nice person. He spoke perfect French and would eat sandwiches with us at a food truck near the school, tried to be close to his students and always gave good advice. It's a shame I only had him for one year.

when ur trying to make a drug dealer contact , especially in japan, it's always a correct time.

>always gave good advice
such as?

It sounds like you were in love, user.

It sounds like you never had a really good teacher.

It sounds like you lost your foreskin.

It sounds like you got spitroasted by mohammad and ahmad, hans.

I just want to meet nice people user, don't you?

No, Swedish fren, don't see real Japan and the Japanese. It'd disappoints you. Please go to any places for tourists.

I can read and write a little English but suck at speaking and hearing so I couldn't ask them that question. Sorry :(

no way, germans are the ones who lead the attacks on americans and spread the goblino meme. you are the flagbearers for the european-versus-american mentality on this board

Attached: 1536347731917.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Met an American girl over here. She sucked me off. Wasn't to shabby.

>I can read and write a little English but suck at speaking and hearing so I couldn't ask them that question
Would be fun meeting you, just for the experience of seeing someone trying to learn english and try to communicate with each other with whatever little language we know. OH well.

Just because we're really good at sowing division and pitting people against each other all the time and constantly engage in it doesn't make us nefarious schemers serving a sinister agenda.

Love us, you fat cunt.

i think this is the most i've cringed on this board since generals became a thing

Your agony is gorgeous.

Your germanophobia makes you cringe. Why can't you love me? I need warmth and affection right now, yet you are so cold..

>Have you ever met an American?
Not sure, I though I had but I recently learned that not all british have SO british accent.

afaik only burgers here are cruise ship tourists

Why not? Is real Japan that terrible? Normal life in Sweden is mundane too but there is a lot of beauty to find eberywhere. I like finding that.

I'm half black will I be welcome in Europe? trying to pipe some blonde qts when I go study there next year. hoping to meet a girl and just stay over there, America sucks

Hello, yes, plz be gay.

i meet americans every day. They are normal. Some are weird, some are dumb, some are smart.
Imagine meeting an american and assuming they are all just like that one american. Youd have to be retarded

You can hug me if you want to