China, what the fuck is wrong with you...

China, what the fuck is wrong with you? Surgically modifying bears and putting them in tiny cages in order to harvest their fucking BILE? All for fucking pretend "medicine"?
Just...just stop. You need to stop. I thought you were doing better when you stopped eating dogs but then I find this. Your culture is a cancer upon the planet. If it wasn't for the Muslims occupying everyone's attention right now the whole world would absolutely hate you.

Attached: Bilebear2.jpg (640x480, 58K)

anyone on this board that wants a Chinese superpower over the USA is utter scum

thank g*d we have a large number of chinese people that can see your post and amend their ways right

I am chinese but I don't harvest bile, ama

Chinese regime is the one who fights backwards things like in OPs post

>Showing empathy
Low IQ detected

kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant kill the slant

Well yeah. dont worry, we know you dont know what empathy is, coming from latvia of course.

why are you in my country chinaman

you have to go back

What the heck is bile

digestive fluid

Ewwwwww

I can't go back

why not if u are chinese

not citizen

where were you born?

china

id ask for your life story but im going to bed now

nite

What's your life story?

You forgot being one of the largest causes of the ivory trade

And pretty much any of the other "chinese medicine" bullshit like powdered whale penis or whatever

And generally fucking the planet

on the internet, nobody can tell you're a bear

What are you doing with your life