Philosopher, Bard, Father, Husband, Landlord, Farmer, Warrior, Mechanic and Shaman you name it!

Philosopher, Bard, Father, Husband, Landlord, Farmer, Warrior, Mechanic and Shaman you name it!

Why aren't you living a simpler life yet?

Attached: 1514037244804.jpg (208x206, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because i am not wh*Te

Louis Cachet is based, you can't deny that

you forgot the best part that makes it all worth it
welfare

Attached: 6.png (306x62, 8K)

Most Americans and non-north europeans believe Christianity is an European religion and part of European culture. What do you tell them?

you forgot: retard

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Let's see if any genetic experts here can find a flaw with his reasoning?

this:

Attached: 1488390719245.jpg (640x654, 88K)

Attached: 1523475538010.jpg (734x729, 133K)

All pagans need to be burnt at the stake. Only men of the book and their families must remain.

(((the book)))

Attached: 1492527566170.jpg (875x387, 73K)

mine was a compliment

Your pagan fantasies are merely fantasms of the devil.

Attached: 2.png (624x327, 266K)

Arsonist,Murderer,Degenerate,Ex-Convict

Arsonist, murderer, pagan, degenerate, collaborator, communist.

Heil Óðinn, Sire, Heil Óðinn, Sire. Heil Óðinn, Sire, Heil Óðinn, Sire. Heil Óðinn, Sire, Heil Óðinn, Sire, Heil Óðinn, Sire, Heil Óðinn, Sire.

Quick rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s when your family illegally oversees Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Attached: 1518218051410.png (485x443, 30K)

Attached: 1534365236263.jpg (10x10, 665)

bluepilled & slanderous

White and based.

what a retarded ignorant post
fuck off gypsy

varg actually does speak some french

Quick rundown on Varg Vikernes

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Kristian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s and had to experience non-EVROPEANs first hand
>Joined the Pen& Paper scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed a subhuman, Sami NEET because it conspired to kill him
>burned (((churches))) to free his heritage that was in the soil under the church
>gets sentenced to 14 years in prison for first degree murder even though it was a preventive strike
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten sharted
>becomes a nazi in prison (and thats a good thing)
>attempts to break out of prison, and stole a car with a gun part kit his heideout
>returns back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Moves on with his life and doesn't look back at the woman who didn't want him anyways.
>abandoned his "Nation" for be better place in mother EVROPA, but is still in contact with his family and friends
>literally marries a Neanderthal-EVROPEAN in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a Villa in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Learned his host country's language himself, and using their homeschooling laws. He can even talk to his wife in Norwegian because she learned it in 6month whilst studying at university
>Litrally has to pay no taxes for his flourishing Amazon busines because he has engough EVROPEAN children.
>Makes redpilled YouTube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>constantly attacked by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>Has a enough time to make his own music in his home which he and his heirs can live off by permaculture for the next 3000 years.
>Accepting the fact he is a complete genius, knows a lot about plants and life itself, and is a far-right scholar LITERAL EVROPEAN ALPHA MALE WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY MOVING TO FRANCE (because its Evropean [Nordic])

Attached: 1513604335230.jpg (397x407, 89K)

Don't forget the fact he frequents the fucking internet despite pretending it's 3000 BCE

Attached: 1533352981373.gif (367x219, 523K)

Attached: 5.png (78x72, 4K)

Welfare recepient and autist supreme

Attached: 1511178411850.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

his wife speaks Norwegian fluently

I must say I enjoy these threads.

He's not a pagan, he's a monotheistic autist kept on a leash by his aspergers wife

Quick rundown on Romanians:
>blond Dacians mixed with negros
>Betrayed their heritage
>LARPing as Romans
>mixed with Gypsies so much they are indistinguishable
>most famous Romanian is a Hungarian vampire

Attached: 1513716975166.jpg (410x368, 11K)

Attached: 1513384602380.webm (640x360, 851K)

t. assblasted slavshit mutt

Perfectly describes an average romanian.

kek russians are the biggest mutts on this planet, i doubt you can have a say in this

Attached: 1535050281464.png (308x348, 235K)

My mom used to tell me when I was little

>Always sleep with your entire body on the bed..otherwise Varg will come and steal your blue eyes and call you a Southtron

Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I can hear him breathing, lusting for my blonde arm hair, so he can sell it at luxurious prices in America.

Attached: 1459498445354.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Attached: 1513968685982.jpg (600x561, 78K)

Varg is a literal southron that came here for welfare and is spreading his filthy genes in our gene pool.
Just look at his hair, like many, he has to go back, to Irak in his case.

Attached: southron.jpg (625x417, 33K)

... and then you woke up from your fantastical dream about being white and prayed fajr in the mosque with your mate Omar Almedina.

Alright, keep worshipping the great bear matriarch and osiris bäsel

Based

>that one murderous migrant with a weird accent under a fake name preaching a violent ideology
made me think

wrong, I'm 100% Georgian negroid

Attached: 0_592be_600a2f94_L.jpg (280x449, 40K)

you forgot based

His wife has hybristophilia too, she sent him love letters while he was in prison

based romanian