How to fight the commieblock disease spreading across the country?

How to fight the commieblock disease spreading across the country?

Attached: zdjecie,1275401,1300,250.jpg (1300x866, 333K)

Don't move into one

how can I make prices of detached houses in the suburbs more affordable then?

make them look prettier

Attached: commieblock.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

Don't live in a suburb

I think commieblocks should be banned, they contribute to social anxiety and depression the most. Just notice, in most of countries with the highest suicide rate, people live in commieblocks.

The government that cares about the people should forbid devs from building anything but houses, mostly detached, eventually terraced ones.

Having your own backyard you can have a BBQ party in should be a human right.

So where could I live? There are no houses in the city or they're extremely expensive.

Also, it is only a delusion that commieblocks are built because they're cheaper. In fact they're not, it's price of the land that determines the price of the building mostly, the price of materials is negligible as compared to land price.

So, if the government banned building blocks of flats, suddenly the land prices would drop (because you can build only one house in the place where a dev would build a block with 50 flats so the margin would be lower therefore the land prices would have to decrease) and houses would become more affordable.

That's how it is in the US, where houses are way, way cheaper than in Europe - because zoning laws prevent people from building blocks there. If there were no zoning laws in the US, their suburbs would be full of commieblocks with chinks living there.

We were damnably fooled by the people who introduced capitalism here. They told us "once you get rid of commies, you won't have to live in commieblocks anymore, here, watch this American movie about an average middle class American family living in an average American house in the suburbs without fences, with ideally maintained lawn etc. and you'll have the same after some time".

Almost 30 years have passed and we still have commieblocks and new ones are popping up everywhere.

I think this should be reported somewhere as a violation of human rights and dignity. Prisoners in the west have bigger cells than our flats.

you don't, they're too good to concentrate human cattle in the cities, they aren't leaving anytime soon

Why would I wish to though?
>muh suburbia

-->

They don't though
Sounds to me like you're whining about nothing

They do. People who live packed like sardines in commieblock suffer from mental illness. I am one of them, if I lived in a detached house I'd have friends and social life but I've lived all my life in commieblocks and I ended up here.

Why do you think all western countries destroy these few commieblocks they built long time ago? The US has torn down most of its projects as they turned into ghettos after a while and in the UK they demolished a lot of blocks throughout the last years as their realized living there makes people depressed.

Never, as long as there is population growth. Buildings that look like Excel charts turned into stone are cheap to build. They are not supposed to look nice or have high living quality, they only serve the purpose of giving as many people as possible a roof over their heads. Only difference is now someone wants to make profit from this too so rents are expensive.

The mental illness is all on you mate
You live in a flat - oh, what hell on earth

Yes, this is hell. But since almost all Croats live in detached houses and I'm sure your family has a detached house with a big garden etc., you don't know how it is to live in a commieblock all your life.

>It's the peasant pole again
Somebody move this man to an american barn field he loves that much.

Attached: 58183800_bbc817770d_z.jpg (610x585, 162K)

this is heaven on Earth

Americans may mock their suburbs for fun but in fact every American who comes to Europe and has to live in a block of flats, misses the suburbs.

Not really. My entire city is made out of flat blocks and I've lived in one all my life, with the exception of staying in my grandparents' house during Summer.

>Yes, this is hell.

Attached: 1526874841906.png (364x364, 10K)

>with the exception of staying in my grandparents' house during Summer.

Why did you do it, instead of staying in your wonderful commieblock in the summer?

People go on holiday to better places than their own place because they want to rest, to feel something better. That's why people from cold countries go to warmer countries and that's why people from commieblocks go to houses, if they can. Notice how popular "dachas" are in Eastern Europe, because everyone needs a house in his life, at least for some time, for the weekend, no one can stand living in a commieblock for most of his life. Commieblocks aren't designed for people.

>mfw I'm going to dive into 450.000€ debt soon so I can escape shitty appartment buildings and live in my own house

I'm not even sure I'll ever be able to pay back that sum but I'd rather try and end up broke than live in a fucking block for the rest of my days.

Attached: 1535191461099.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

I'm sure your family has a dacha or would like to have one. Or you have a grandma in a village you go to at weekends.

>Why did you do it, instead of staying in your wonderful commieblock in the summer?
Because my parents made me and the grandparents needed help with running the place, as they rented. I always hated going, since there's nothing to do there.
I am content staying at my own place, thank you very much.

>this is heaven on Earth
The degree of your peasantry never fails to amaze me. You don't even need a trip code, it's that outstanding.

Attached: 1505271989899.jpg (468x895, 46K)

>Expecting someone to do things for you
You are non better than gibs me dat

Yeah, my family originally lived in a village, like most of people in the world. What's wrong with houses in the cities? If you can get the superior form of housing while having access to all things the city offers you'd go for it.

It's not about me, it's about the system.

they are planning a "Jewish Renaissance" in Poland, you can just look it up

Communism is going to make a come back in your country, that's why they are building these. It's already been in plan for some years now.

Dacha only adds more work

>"Jewish Renaissance" in Poland
why the fuck was israel created if jews are just gonna move back??

Attached: 1521339606664.jpg (320x320, 17K)

We demolished most of our post-war commie-blocks in the 70's

Why would Jews want to live in commieblocks in Poland?

And for some reason everyone wants to have it and many dachas are worth more than apartments in the cities.

It's not for them, it's for you. The Party rulers always live lavishly.

Yeah, I wish the same happened there. Unfortunately it will never happen because here apartments are owned by their dwellers so to demolish a block with 200 flats you'd have to get a consent of 200 separate owners so it's in fact impossible because one objection ruins the plan.

Why are the streets so wide ?
>Muh infrastructure is crumbling

Well obviously if you build fucking highays everywhere for no reason, at some point you'll run out of money to maintain it all

Killing immigrants and poors.
Kurwa

>houses
>in the cities
Please, move back to village.

Attached: moscow city15.jpg (1100x732, 270K)

>Why are the streets so wide ?
Because the people are vertically challenged.

Attached: american soldier10.jpg (600x790, 44K)

Man are those american-style slkyscrapers an eyesore
What's the purpose of building above 5-10 floors anyway?

looks horrible

but even rich Russians want to live in houses

you don't see commieblocks in Rublyovka, do you?

To prevent massive traffic jams because you have to drive everywhere

>What's the purpose of building above 5-10 floors anyway?

What's the purpose of building above 1 floor anyway?

>What's the purpose of building above 1 floor anyway?
better density = more efficient use of space
single storey houses are incredibly inefficient 90% of the time

>Polish education

>What's the purpose of building above 5-10 floors anyway?
To irritate barn dwelling peasants, for starters.
I don't see barns there either. Seriously, just move back to village.

>blame the system not the gears
I think I understood you.

Attached: 1513696119129.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Even the shittiest bong horizontal commieblocks have 2 floors. You need to take your meds.

by the same logic, 15 floor buildings are better than 5 floors, why would "5-10 floors" be the limit?

>single storey houses are incredibly inefficient 90% of the time

this is some ecobullshit, what does "inefficient" even mean? If you can afford to pay for water or electricity, why wouldn't you use it? Comfort implies inefficiency, efficient things are usually less comfortable.

>Even the shittiest bong horizontal commieblocks have 2 floors.

it depends on if we count the ground floor as floor

but anyway, there are a lot of houses with only ground floor

and still, 2 floors are better than "5-10 floors".

>15 floor buildings are better than 5 floors
They are.

for some reason almost no one in western Europe, let alone America, wants to live in such tall blocks for ever

no
there is a gradient to how many levels become too much
anything more than 5-10 is too much (even the romans built them this high and they hated it)
the optimum is more than 2 but less than 10 because it doesn't add too much to traffic but it still provides a very healthy level of community and culture
culture is never created in the suburbs or in commieblocks

Buy a small plot of farmland then and build a house on it. What's stopping you besides the money?

For some reason you're projecting your peasantry on two continents now.

Attached: moscow city20.jpg (1920x1200, 607K)

Sure, that's why the suburbs always thrive along with the American culture and I'm sure 90% of American GDP is created by people who live in the suburbs.

For children to play in and for people to have space to park. What if you drive a Semi-truck(lorry) for a living? Don't you want your truck close to home so no one messes with it?

Besides that we don't need to conserve land space. The USA is huge

I want to live close to the city with all amenities but still have my own yard and a lot of space so American suburbs are the best solution.

>that's why the suburbs always thrive
suburbs cost america BILLIONS of dollars per year because of traffic congestion, and thats just for people living in the suburbs
american suburban "culture" is always harshly criticising suburbia and equating it to a middle class ghetto - have you ever realised that? plus that """culture""" about suburbs is never actually created in suburbs, its created in hollywood
suburbs might as well just be called 'living quarters' because thats essentially all they were created to be

There's nothing wrong with living in them.
American skyscrapers are just insanely ugly because they soar so high above the general line of the city. And it doesn't seem necessary to me from a standpoint of density of living, and the surrounding area can't provide facilities for thousands of people.
With 10-15 floor blocks you have a playground, a baker, a butcher and a general shop that provide facilities for the surrounding buildings.
With 100 you can't have that, and neither can you with 1, since there are too few people to justify those facilities.

>and the surrounding area
*as the surrounding area

>suburbs cost america BILLIONS of dollars per year because of traffic congestion

So what? They can afford it, you pay for your comfort, nothing wrong with that. Why would you put the brakes on yourselves if you have money? Because children in Bangladesh are starving? Who cares.

>american suburban "culture" is always harshly criticising suburbia and equating it to a middle class ghetto

they're just edgy, it's like white people who hate whites, there are just some trends, but we can hope with Trump they will be reversed and people will return to mentality they had in the 1950s, the best era for the USA

This might be the best impression of an american boomer I've ever heard

>They can afford it
no they can't
americas infrastructure is crumbling and their civil engineers society gave their entire country a D- grade for their infrastructure, they simply can't maintain all the roads while elites are sucking up all the wealth
man you have some 100 year old thought process
just start learning about civil infrastructure and planning and you'll see why so many people hate suburbia

Attached: 3732615241_75fe47d9f0_o.0.0-suburban-sprawl-3.jpg (1200x800, 247K)

I've always wanted to live in a high rise apartment. They're comfy and you get a good view of your surroundings. When everything is flat and the best view you can get is from your roof life seems to lose a lot of meaning. The suburbs tend to make people shortsighted and dull. The people that live in them rarely meet their neighbors because it's such a gamble just going next door to have a chat that there is little to no point, and on top of that most suburbs these days have something called a "home owners association" which is basically a bunch of bored and boring middle age house wives and jews that demand you pay them for the up keep of a community that you don't even have the time of willingness to participate in, and then steal the money for their own gain. On top of all that they tell you want colors you can paint your house, what you're allowed to do with your own property, and even how you behave in public in extreme circumstances, and if you don't follow their rules you get fined.

The suburbs are good to raise a family in but after people raise their kids they find it's a complete hindrance to daily life and enjoying life

There isn't farm land directly outside your city?

Hate to break it to you but suburbs in America are normally 5-20 miles outside of the city center

>americas infrastructure is crumbling

haha, most of the world would love to have such "crumbling" infrastructure

and Trump will repair everything

>you'll see why so many people hate suburbia

yet you don't see commieblocks popping up in America like it is in Europe even though they should be more affordable than houses

in a commieblock paradise the only thing you'd see from the top of your high rise apartment would be the top of the next high rise apartment.

>There isn't farm land directly outside your city?

That's what close enough so I could ride a car to work every day is already considered "suburbs" and therefore expensive as fuck.

Also, Polish suburbs/villages are different than American, they lack infrastructure and urban planning.

boomers are unironically the sole reason more dense housing doesn't get built
the newer generations are far more open to higher density building

I personally welcome them with open arms.

Attached: Nightcitydream.jpg (1280x853, 274K)

I would like to live in the tall apartment building but situated in the middle of the large park. Too bad such a setup is not reasonable from economics perspective.

Attached: 1512318060134285590.jpg (700x525, 57K)

This picture is so 3rd world...

There's literally nothing wrong with commieblocks as long as they are not higher than 5 floors, have space and greenery between them.

what kind of shitty degree did architects have in the 70's? All commie blocks are brutal

Attached: case popolari vincenzo da seregno-2.jpg (1000x722, 89K)

Your problem for posting a boring building

Attached: split-3-wohnsiedlung-von-vladimir-music-und-marjan-bezan.jpg (1600x776, 269K)

Why contain it?

Attached: herwood.jpg (900x675, 152K)

This is now a comfyblock thread

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1440x780, 342K)

Very cool, Bateman.

Attached: koteks.jpg (720x476, 100K)

Attached: Comfyblocks in Hellersdorf.jpg (1000x668, 237K)

>5 storey tall
>commieblock

i live near these Stalinkas districts (technically not commieblocks, tho similar) and they're even shittier than my 60s comfyblocks districts with forest everywhere. these faggets only have cars.

also
>muh density
lol, commieblocks are low-density here

Attached: 0af3d3f36a2af4827b6ab185ac2d16cb.jpg (800x614, 77K)

hey man, i live near that forest...
40 meters kek, you can even see my house on that photo (its small)

>even the romans built them this high and they hated it
Because they didn't have elevators or reinforced concrete so their buildings would literally collapse