Why are Western Euros so obsessed with cheese?

Especially the ones with blue fungus. Gross.

Attached: img1.jpg (2508x1672, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0ibHh9MT50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love cheese but blue cheese is the only type can't eat. The moldy taste is way too sharp.

People have been eating it for thousands of years.

Agreed I eat in in very little amounts. I enjoy it on pizza as well

Is it true that Hungarians drink horse milk?

What else has such a diverse flavor?

semen

BASED

No, it's a slanderous lie invented by snide Slavs

based

Blue cheese is amazing on pizza
There's so many great varieties for different uses I could never pick a favourite.

I agree with my neighbour

horse milk is good and highly nutritious

Why? Because it's the best thing to eat while you're drinking a bottle of wine in a bar

Attached: 1533511332648.jpg (448x448, 23K)

I ate a burger with blue cheese at a restaurant and it was really good. That made me like blue cheese.

>Especially the ones with blue fungus.
I love cheese, but that one is kinda off putting.
Now if you want something really gross the Sardinians have reached new levels of fucked up
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ibHh9MT50

So called guerrilla cheese is my favorite.

>drinking wine in a bar
ok mr. fancypants

Cheese is great, especially very strong and sharp cheese

It has nothing to do with fanciness, but a different culture.

Attached: karte-übersicht.png (1273x852, 985K)

shoutenings
he talks of the military cheese

wine is cheap as fuck around here, and even the shitier we have is decent enough (ignoring meme wines like carrascão, those are made bad on purpose).

eating cheese with your table wine is fairly common apetizer or desert in bars and taverns

Cheese and wine with good bread it's literally the meal from the gods.

Attached: 1459452658525.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

goats cheese>c*ws cheese

I personally prefer sheep cheese

I'll allow it

This
Nordoids will never understand

What's wrong with spain and sweden?

Cuckery, same reason we became turbolefties. When you spend 40 years under an isolationist dictatorship you tend to drop traditions and adopt new foreign ideas and customs more easily. They even celebrate halloween now, give us 20 more years and we will have dropped our own culture entirely, it's sickening when you think about. But again we're talking about a country that went from christian to muslim to christian again no fucks given so maybe that's in our genetic code.

Finnish aurum-bluecheese might be one of the best

I never understood those French varieties of cheese which can be smelled even from 50 meters distance, I admit I never dared to actually taste them

Attached: 0f88eed3-7878-4762-91ce-d88e914e4af1.jpg (610x360, 34K)

>Spain
>Beer

HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1530120686858.jpg (985x1000, 56K)

>He doesn't like mushrooms
What the hell is wrong with you ?

It's not a meal. It's a snack.

Central Europeans could never understand the joy of a good cheese.

Why are Eastern Euros so obsessed with fermented dairy products?

>I never understood those French varieties of cheese which can be smelled even from 50 meters distance, I admit I never dared to actually taste them

Myth
Blue cheeses are strong to the taste but barely smell. You can keep a Roquefort open in your fridge and it'll be alright, but do the same with a ripe Camembert and the whole fridge smells

And to all those saying the mold is too strong, it depends which blue cheese you have.
You have every right to dislike cheese I don't care but don't trigger me by saying they all taste the same. Some blue cheeses are much milder than perfectly white ones that'll tear your tongue out such as a 16 months old Cantal

Attached: fromage.jpg (2700x3600, 651K)

Based mold man

Keep it P U N G E N T

Attached: Bleu de Termignon.jpg (1632x1224, 674K)