Are there any regions of your country that cause certain groups on Jow Forums to express irrendentist sentiments?

Are there any regions of your country that cause certain groups on Jow Forums to express irrendentist sentiments?

Attached: regions.png (990x1463, 204K)

alto adige

Attached: austrian tears.png (2408x1488, 748K)

Is irredentism the ultimate form of small dick syndrome?

no, separatism is

Please don't use small dick as an insult.

Idk. Maybe Mexicans get a little upset about the southwest sometimes.

Give them Süd Tirol back

small dick

that's the thing, people in alto adige will lose their special statuses and would be treated like any other region if they were annexed to austria

SMALL DICK
SMALL DICK
SMALL DICK

Yes, Northern Ireland threads on Jow Forums in general are always terrible

What are you talking about? Alto-Adige is already part of Italy.

I'm talking about small dicks isn't that obvious? Why what are you talking about

Sorry Lachlan I didn't realise you were here

only northern direland really,
it's a boring and overdone subject

don't forget las falklandas islass

oh and gibraltar lmao

oh yea lol good call

take it if you can, mohammed :^)

Andorra is not part of faggotland

see what I mean lol
it basically is just a french client state like monaco but spaniards will deny it out of salt
same with luxembourg really but I didn't color it because those poor germans already have it bad enough with """""elsass""""(lol)

Nah if anything Luxembourg is a Belgium client state, not ours. Agree for the two micro states though.

I have rarely seen a Spaniards being butthurt for Roussillon, because they hate Catalans, they don't want more of them.

we traded Nizza and Savoy for Lombardy

bad trade

>Don't pay tribute
>Don't have any power over it
It's really pathetic that you have to find national pride in having a small neighbour without army

our only president with jewish roots, nicolas sarkozy, once threatened to resign as co-prince if they didn't change their tax policies, and they did
it's really quite obvious that andorra is in france's sphere of influence(not spanish)
soon catalonia will also leave spain and all you'll have left is your enclaves in north africa :/