This is the perfect Romania. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the perfect Romania. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: yserytreym.png (2185x1946, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fism.gov.md
books.google.ro/books?id=rEw6AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ro&source=gbs_ge_summary_r#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

touch Ukraine ever again gypsy and you'd be glassed

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

>thicc Romania
but honestly what do Romanians think about Moldavians? Do they see them as Romanians in denial?

>worthless country since it speaks a retarded language
>is not part of Russia

I wake up every day hoping Romania got annexed by HIM Putin

Most Moldovans are in Romania. The ones from over the Prut have been brainwashed by Russian propaganda and must be saved.

Actually I wouldn't mind Greater Romania. Europe needs a strong country in the Balkans to calm down all tensions between small non-nations there.

Normies often forget that Moldova exists. From my experience, the support for unification is falling, since people start to realize how costly it would be.

Keep dreaming, gyppo.

Actual Moldavians? We welcome them with open arms for the most part. Brainwashed commie russophile Moldovans? No, they can go fuck off and die in their irrelevant shithole.

But seriously, would Romanians even be a majority in such state?

I love Romanian girls

redpilled

Who doesn't? But Ukrainian girls are cheaper.

Absolutely, there are actually quite a bit of Romanians in the Serbian part and Eastern Moldova is Romanian majority. It'd probably be 75-80% Romanian majority.

>he wants more hungarians and russians in his country
ya fucking retarded or something vasile?

Romania was turkish until we Russians liberate them. Fucking traitors.

>

Attached: 1515940210481.jpg (760x797, 97K)

being a turk >>>>>>>>>>> being dead >>>>>>>>>>>> being a slavshit

Is that really that Romanians believe? I used to think Balkanese people hate Turkey more than anyone else

probably not I'm just bored out of my mind and trying to start shit lol
the average person doesn't hate either turkey or slavs

Romanians are worse than slavs, you're more stupid, swarthy and your country is irrelevant. No offense.

Attached: CkYKGnyWgAAzjZh.jpg (1024x532, 78K)

>Let me tell you about your country
Fuck off with your infographics

>the average person doesn't hate either turkey or slavs
maybe in the South you turk rapebaby

t. galațaryan

That map and this thread are retarded but the Russian Empire was unironically worse than the Turks. Under the Ottomans at least the states existed, had their own Orthodox church and language and there was no mass colonization of Turks.
Russians come into "Basarabia", the Eastern half of a "fellow" Orthodox country, turn it a gubernia, russify everything and start colonizing Russian speakers in it.

I promise to donate your family a loaf of bread if you fuck off from this thread Ivan.

Attached: agt4w4rd.png (346x119, 4K)

>Under the Ottomans at least the states existed, had their own Orthodox church and language and there was no mass colonization of Turks.
Yeah that's why there was a shit tons of anti-turk uprisings.
Stop lying Ahmed

>Europe needs a strong country in the Balkans to calm down all tensions between small non-nations there.
hello

Attached: m-967-enz_0.gif (660x473, 51K)

What are you without the EU gibs, actually?

I'm only talking about Valachia and Moldova. There was heavy taxation by the Turks, Phanariote rulers imposed by them and isolation from the rest of Europe but everything else I said was true.

I meant a strong country, not a joke of a country.

You niggers fought alongside the muslims during the Battle of Vienna. You're the enemy of Christianity and Europe.

>EU gibs
you're constantly stealing from us lmao. you destroyed our economy. day of the rope for PSD aka commies sent from Moscow is coming soon

how can you blame Moldovans for being russophiles? In the USSR era they lived better than Romanians in Romania. No wonder they associate decrease in their living standards with collapse of the USSR. Everything that happened after 1991, all association agreements with the EU or Romania didn't bring them anything good.

they didn't live better. no one from the soviet union did. those are shitty lies. most russians were dirtpoor in a horrible dictatorship

My friend's grandfather father was a corrupt politician and they lived far better under communism. Don't generalize please.

lol, comparing to Romania in the 1980s everything was better

they didn't have blackouts every evening, their women didn't die due to illegal abortions in cellars, they didn't have thousands of homeless children, they could make wine in their private gardens and sell it to the unlimited Soviet market and earn quite a lot of money

say that to my face faggot

Attached: u want a war gav.jpg (900x900, 63K)

notice how I said "most"
lol, we had to give them everything we had after the war. literally. from oil to all animals owned by peasents. we even had to print more money to pay the reparations. yet after all the plundering they did, here we are in 2018, russians are poorer than us, moldovans that were their pets now live worse than africans. please explain to me why is Moldova poor now if they were so much better than us

>lol, we had to give them everything we had after the war.

Maybe just after the war, but Ceaucescu destroyed Romania so much so in the 1980s Moldova was already richer.

>please explain to me why is Moldova poor now if they were so much better than us

Because it's not already associated with Russia, but with Romania and the EU.

I can blame them because they don't realize Russia doesn't give a shit about them. Romania is Moldova's largest foreign investor and their only hope at this point, but they were brainwashed into thinking that Russia is the way to go, and that they're not Romanian, but Moldovan.

>russians did it
ah, classic. but i heard russia generally supports oppositon, not some ruling parties..

>they're not Romanian, but Moldovan.

Because this is true. Bessarabians didn't take part in creation of the Romanian state at the end of 19th century as they were part of Russia. "Romanian" identity is something foreign to them, you can't blame for them.

The period of Romanian rule in Moldova in the interwar period is called "occupation" there.

>but Ceaucescu destroyed Romania so much so in the 1980s
not really

Attached: Romania GDP per capita history.jpg (1600x725, 152K)

wow commie romania IS RICH

so now you try to prove that Romania in the Warsaw Pact and Comecon (therefore in alliance with Russia) was doing well? So what's your problem?

How are they not Romanian? They speak our language, were part of our country and they have no identity of their own besides being a shithole and licking Russian boots. It's on the same level of delusion as the Irish thinking they're any different from the UK or Scots thinking that their retarded dialect of English is an excuse for independence.

not the guy you replied to

>Ceaucescu destroyed Romania so much so in the 1980s
atleast we had a fresh infrastructure, what came after him was this guy in pic rel. he was Moscow's man and now honorary member of PSD in his elder days. he and his criminal organised group they call a party, managed to do far worse than Ceausescu could ever do in 5 lives.

>Because it's not already associated with Russia, but with Romania and the EU.
it's not. they don't have a real democracy. while they take advantage of some things, they still root for Russia. their president is russian ffs. also I don't see how is that an argument "Uh oh, Russia stronk, we must stay with them forever if we wanna be also rich and stronk" - this only proves my point. the closer you are to Russia, the more of a puppet you are and thus a shithole.

Attached: 220px-Ion_Iliescu_(2004).jpg (220x320, 18K)

>their president is russian ffs
and your president is ... ffs?

nice try. it's been for a long time, all over your shitty shilling news sources such as sputnik are rooting for PSD.

good

>How are they not Romanian?

Just like Australians are not Americans, even though they're related.

Bessarabians didn't take part in the process of unification of Vallachian and Moldovan principalities, so for them "Romania" is something foreign, unrelated to their history. They never agreed to create Romania, no one asked them for it.

>and they have no identity of their own

Of course they have. That's why they exist.

>It's on the same level of delusion as the Irish thinking they're any different from the UK or Scots thinking that their retarded dialect of English is an excuse for independence.

lol, so by this logic Szekelys should be independent?

care mai esti pe thread, nu mai vorbi cu astia. sunt postaci platiti pt asa cv. ii recunosc dupa stil

They don't exist because they have an identity, they exist because they split from the USSR and Russian intervention has been a thorn in their side ever since, preventing any possibility of unification. Moldova is an irrelevant buffer state and it would collapse the second Romania stops funding it (see fism.gov.md for reference)
>lol, so by this logic Szekelys should be independent?
They already run everything there and have a Hungarian party supporting them.

ffs=for fuck's sake, tataie.

>dupa

> they exist because they split from the USSR and Russian intervention has been a thorn in their side ever since

And "Romania" doesn't have any identity either, it's an artificial country created by Vallachs and some Moldovans.

yeah i giggled too

so is Poland and Russia. they're countries created by slavs

>BLYAAAA
>KUUURWAAAA

Attached: iad'aiciuiteaici.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>t. 90 iq
you sucks at PISA

Poland and Russia have more than 1000 years of history, that's enough to create identity.

"Romania" appeared just 150 years ago. Before than, no one heard of "Romanians". No wonder Bessarabians didn't hear about them either.

So this is what it's like being mentally challenged.

I don't.

I have a strong deja-vu. I feel like you 2 always shilled in similar threads atleast 5 times from what I can count. Why would you do this?

That's how Romania was founded. Several Vlach and Moldovan guys had a meeting and decided to create a state named "Romania" and the people named "Romanians". But first they had to replace like 70% of the words in their "Romanian" language with French loanwords, because the former ones sounded too Slavic.

Bessarabians didn't take part in this meeting so why would they now claim that they're Romanians? As I said, if some English guys in America decided that they're "Americans" now, it doesn't mean that all English people in the UK, Australia or anywhere became Americans as well, just because they spoke the same language.

I wonder what Filipp Vigel (Филип Bигeль), deputy governor of Bessarabia between 1824-1826, meant to say by this.
books.google.ro/books?id=rEw6AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=ro&source=gbs_ge_summary_r#v=onepage&q&f=false

Attached: vighel-2.jpg (558x880, 225K)

we're brothers

Because I'm a Russian-Bulgarian with Hungarian and Serbian roots and the purpose of my existence in this world is to lie about glorious Romanian history, of course deep in my heart I know that Romanians are direct descendants of Romano-Daco-Thracian warriors who ruled half of the world.

Isn't that obvious?

>Romanians or Romans, how they call themselves..
Kek'd

Lurk more about Republica Democratică Moldovenească
Sfatul Țării was organizated under romanian army presence.
There was a choice between "Yes" and "Yes I do"

Wow, you seem upset. Where does this desire to tell the truth about Romania and romanians come from? What good does it to you for saying that we are not real?

ruskie fuck off

Facts are not "ruskie", silly gyppo

Agree. Don1t forget how the evil Hungarians changed the flow of Tisza to make Romania smaller!

adevarul e unul singur: sunt mai moldovean ca tine, draguta. daca ai impresia ca esti moldovean ca vorbesti o romana cu cuvinte arhaice si amestecata cu rusa te inseli.

>people say about facts just to gain profits

I'm not upset at all, you just don't seem to notice that all these "proofs" you use to prove that Moldova is not a real country can be used to Romania as well.

Just like Germans accept that there's Austria nearby that speaks the same language but don't want to annex it, you should behave the same towards Moldova. Maybe they didn't have any identity before but now they have, just leave them in peace.

Moldova shall be reunited under the Romanian flag no matter how much it upsets you Ivan.

Attached: dgstseom.jpg (1301x1746, 1.39M)

Germany and Austria are in a completely different position though. They have been divided for a long fucking time.

Well, unforeseen consequences will upset you much harder than me, that's for sure.

>They have been divided for a long fucking time.

Just like Romania and Bessarabia. They were "united" only for like 20 years in the interwar period and no one in Moldova calls it unification, it's occupation.

if you say so, Ioane

Attached: 432326f.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

We were united for centuries before the Russians annexed the Eastern half.

Attached: awtwet_1.png (400x500, 138K)

You know, propaganda does wonders. Plus, give a family some flour and oil and they'll root for you because they think you're right and there's more benefits to gain from you. Untill the next elections.

Bessarabia is literally russian word.

>We were united

Not as "Romania", that's why I can understand Moldovans don't feel related to "Romania".

Moldovans wouldn't be against creating Great Moldova, without Vallachia and Transylvania.

It's of Cuman origin and it literally means Basarab's land, the founder of Wallachia, since he conquered it from the Tatars before it was gifted to Moldova. It used to reffer just to the Southern part but ruskie niggers wrongly used it to reffer to the whole region they annexed and it stuck afterwards.

Attached: basarab1_68264600.jpg (620x348, 176K)

They would be if this new Moldova was part of the EU or NATO since Russia controls their country.

>since Russia controls their country.

Yeah, that's why they signed the association agreement with the EU and Russia imposed a ban on their wine and food.

*wouldn't

The only way they ever join the EU is if Russia decides they would be more useful as a trojan horse than as a buffer state.

whats the problem with Galat ?

it's full of Southerners

>There was a choice between "Yes" and "Yes I do"
As if you should have had any other opinion. No ammount of Russian brainwashing is going to change reality Vanya.

ahhh....thees facts mmmmm

so what, it's their choice

let them alone

a вы в Moлдoвe кaк oтнocитecь к pyмынaм и pyмынcкoмy нaциoнaлизмy? cyдя пo этoм кaк ceбя здecь вeдyт, я бы нe хoтeл имeть c ними ничeгo oбщeгo, лyчшe жить пoбeднee нo нopмaльнee

бyдтo этo кaк тo гopдo звyчит, "pyмын", лoл

Samefag fuck off

crypto hohol

I'd like to say the same thing about moldova