What do Europeans do on Sundays when all the shops are closed?

What do Europeans do on Sundays when all the shops are closed?

Attached: sundaylawpassedincroatiacopy.jpg (1024x796, 110K)

Jow Forums

Jow Forums

chill at home

go to sleep early, wake up late

pray

Don't they do this shit in Texas, I was in Austin once and all the liquor stores were closed

they already passed the same law in Poland and it started working this year
and there is 20-people long queue on every gas station because you can buy things there

sex

and most of them are cretins tbqh

also we don't have all sundays, first and last one of the month is still a trade day.

This law is somewhat humane, since it allows for normal free time for the shop cucks who have odd hours and as a consequence odd time off and often don't see a full day of freedom.

and i thought Poland was a Christian country

Have conversations with my Jow Forums friends :)

Attached: 0561256.png (331x152, 9K)

That seems like a really regressive policy.

In case of Germans, they all come to the Netherlands.

>tfw German imperialism starts to exercise its cultural influence over its domains

mashallah

Attached: EAB29D75-419A-460C-B2E0-7FF6F65CC782.jpg (940x529, 204K)

>shopping on a Sunday
haram desu

Read, watch netflix, hang out with friends or family, masturbate, shitpost on Jow Forums, play vidya, go hiking, etc.

Dumb Poles. We had the same ban in Hungary for a year, but everyone hated it so much they abolished the law literally within a year

Attached: 1502373787048.png (2400x2400, 426K)

Anything but buy

I go shopping because everything is open as usual.

Attached: 5602dec8-917b-4f85-a504-69efefdd4aeb.jpg (1100x739, 141K)

It is, though there are some things to be said for it. My city has very liberal opening laws to the point a store is open for I think up to 75 hours a week(with no closing times at all for clubs and restaurants in the centre). For the average highstreet store like H&M, Zara, Footlocker this only means more profits. But for local shopowners this means they have to hire personel or close their shops during times when the big chains are still open.

Regardless the reason these laws are passing is because christianity is the new alt-right over here so people suddenly consider this retardation to be based and redpilled.

strolling through the city with all the shops closed is very comfy

This.
Was just out and got snacks and drinks for tonight.

Huh, I didn't hear of this. I don't care about religious shit, but people need at least one day weekly that's completely free so they can spend it with their loved ones. You don't really need to go shopping every day.

Pretty sad. We still have laws in some states over here that prevent the purchase of alcohol on Sunday mornings, but that’s it as far as I know.

I think has more to do with unifying standards across the EU

>You don't really need to go shopping every day.
The problem is that most people work from monday to friday so they only have saturday and sunday for shopping. Saturday as a result means city centres are completely overcrowded and traffic often jammed, so they resort to sunday as it is (mildly) less busy.

That was one weird thing I noticed in France back in 2010. Most shops closed on Sunday. Here supermarkets are opened almost all day.

No absolutely not. Sunday laws will never pass in any of our cities as they generate too much profit, while smaller towns often are in favor of them.
Once again if they do it to protect their locals I can actually respect it. All these liberalized opening laws create a MASSIVE competetive edge for big business.
There is for example a bike store in my town which is being threatened with gigantic fines because they cannot keep up with their contract they signed with the shopping mall they are in. The reason: they are obligated to be open as long as the mall is, while the owner wants to have his mondays off.

They do this with the government owned alcohol stores here. They have a monopoly so it is pretty shit to be alive on Sundays.

>the owner wants to have his mondays off.
That's just because he is lazy

that's ridiculous, no one works 10 hours a day, people can just go shopping after work

>let's close everything because of jesus
Good thing those times are long gone, was super annoying.

>"Europe is one country"
Epically memed my fellow gamer

When I am done working I want to go home and have dinner, not rush to the centre of town to buy clothes.

I assume nothing we talked about applies to supermarkets though since clearly it is in everyone’s interest if they are open as much and long as possible (which over here they are)

Well, it's a problem if the shops close around the time people get home, which seemed to be the case in Austria when I've been there.
Here they work until 8-9, so you can buy what you need after work. It means undesirable work shifts, though.
As for Sunday, I'm used to shops workimg shorter hours (until 2-3) on weekends, but most of the supermarkets seem to be working Sundays. I'm not from Zagreb, though.

Anyway, I don't think that people should be barred from working on Sundays, but they should mandatorily have one day of the weekend wholly free, because children are out of school then. If half have a free Saturday and half a free Sunday, the shop can be open for shorter hours.

Are you talking about supermarkets?
I thought with shopping people meant things like buying a television, clothes or shoes.

Oh, you weren't talking about supermarkets.
Then the shops don't close at 8-9, but around 5-6 and do shorter hours on the weekend. I think.

Yeah, I messed up.

>Europeans
don't generalize, asshole

>Croatia
>All of Europe
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

What do you think I do? I eat food, lounge around and hopefully enjoy sexual congress with the spouse.

Spend time with family and friends, go on a short hike etc. Honestly I am strongly for keeping things closed on Sunday, can't imagine anyone other than jews being against it Tbh

Attached: 1535221417621.png (857x693, 41K)

it varies here but no shop is opened past 3pm on sundays i dont think

Mass in the morning, than a 3 hours meal with all your family, then a walk to help digestion, then coffee.

It's a good law

Attached: 0AD01FC3-EE0D-441C-85EE-EAB734C312C9.png (1153x1149, 2M)

We buy things during Saturday.

>This law is somewhat humane

It's fucking retarded and it's killing the small retail. Because now people do even more bulk shopping in large retail store during the week, instead of going to a small shop in Sunday if they run out of milk.

Eat shit.

>tfw Shops are open on sunday despite being 1488% catholic because tourism

>Papists are hypocrites
Imagine my shock

What's hypocritical about pagans led by a cabal of jews acting like pagans led by a cabal of jews?

>stores closed for a day
>I MUST BUY FOOD FOR A WEEK OR WE WILL ALL STARVE!!!
Kek, why are normies so retarded?

based and redpilled

Sunday is the perfect day to go shopping for the week.

I'm so tired all I do is relax on saturday so I finally get my energy on sunday but everything is closed.

I always make a list and do shopping Friday after work, then I have time to clean on Saturday morning and the rest of the time free. It is the superior way to go through your weekend.