1. You’re a cat

1. You’re a cat
2. Do you support China’s campaign against diabolical Uyghur Muslims?

Mexico
Yes

Attached: FECAA515-135F-4696-BCA8-C78AB77D7BE7.jpg (750x1113, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/asia/china-uighur-muslim-detention-camp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ih8bTQ_Ams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Ch*na can go fuck themselves.

Mexico
No

Article:
nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/asia/china-uighur-muslim-detention-camp.html

I do not support it. Not much I support China (excluding Hong Kong) doing unless it's their continuation of making delicious food. Uyghur food included.

¿Por que???????????

>communism is so bad they killed billions in gula-
>*china puts muslims in concentration camps*
>wtf I love gulags now??

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
No

More bullshit Western propaganda against China. Sad!

Attached: china will never collapse.png (1080x1109, 193K)

>China
>Communist

Not a tryhard edgelord desu

>China is now starting to enslave Africa with colonialism 2.0
>China is now genociding and sending muslims to the gulag
>world:.......

I never thought I'd say this of China but, based

Australia
No, these chinks must pay for their warcrimes we must expel them from our lands, seize their wealth and distribute it among our Aussie population in solidarity of these xinjiang muslims experiencing inhuman conditioning. Also embargo them and ban them from entering our nation for the evils of their government.

The world is with you, my friends.

YEAH GENOCIDE THEM YEAH

Sounds very good.
If they are succesful with maing people out of muslims we can use their technics on our muslims.

Ugh....

Attached: 1535163665066.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Ugh, don't they know how gross and problematic these Islamophobic policies are? Why don't they want Beijing to be like Paris or Malmö?

Puta
Get out of this thread

Yeah, since they're detaining terrorists and criminals who conspire against the unity of China. Non-hostile Uyghurs enjoy the same rights as common Chinese citizens.

YEAH BASED CHINA
YEAH KILL THEM ALL

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

It was a dumb thread anyway desu

The fuck are you talking about? The people they are oppressing are native to the region not immigrants.

Attached: 1528676087444.png (1528x1184, 55K)

FUCKING BASED MAGAPEDES

Attached: 02512D23-66DC-4653-A083-F2352617FCFE.jpg (500x729, 53K)

Based .50 cent party to defend chinese homeland

How about you try to live among those "religion of peace people" and see how much of a scorge these are. Making people out of this shitstains could at least safe their women from a life in hell.

Italy
Yes
It is just the only way.

Why are Muslims and Leftists so silent about what China is doing to Muslims?

It is more like wishful thinking, burger analysts hopes in the balcanization of Russia and China, but they don't realize that due their retarded politics (instead Russian and Chinese ones made by enlighted politicians) made US much more in risk of balcanizations.
Texas and California, the richest states of US, are more Mexican than Wasp!
How can politicians be this stupid?

They are not, they are just focused in helping Al Quaeda and other terrorist jihadi-trozkist organizations in middle east

In case of SEA our leader suck chink's dick and most media owned by chinks.

Based China, wish we did that before they became a problem

Singapore
If it causes them to kill each other, then yes

Why do these mean black kids and brown kids bully me at school? UGH! I'll show them! I'll kill all of them in Victoria 2 yeah that'll show them! Then they'll never bully me again!

Attached: 1535984892564.jpg (900x540, 90K)

Based!

Attached: 43432.png (644x800, 15K)

No. They are being too soft.

finland
no

Calm down

Okay Finnish BVLL :3

testing

>All people are equal and should have the right of free choice in an open free democratic society

>But these people there that have this fascist ideology they believe above everything denying freedom to everyone

>How about we just ignore that this muslims are racist as fuck, violent, women beating and raping anti social pieces of shit, because hay that fascism is their culture and we should not opress it

>Malmö, Nice, Berlin 20 other trucks of peace, rape gangs, beheadsings, children are raped and killed

>But they are opressed minority, we can't force them to accept our culture of freedom and tollerance

How does such a Brain even work? Can you give a single argument? What is your solution against such savages?

Lad, go outside. Go talk to one, ist obvious Jow Forums has made that kind toxic. No Muslims I ever met have been mean or fascist. The closets thing I've seen to that was when a based Sunni, beat up a alt right faggot.

Dengist kill yourself

Nobody is ever going to tell you they hate you straight to to your face

Yeah and what better way change the world than to bitch about retarded shit like a sook on Jow Forums when everyone else around you are just making tongue-in-cheek jokes because they aren't stupid babies that think posting on Jow Forums is going to change the way the world works.

Oh sure those several thousand people that got killed by them here because of Islam is just imagination our society should just ignore because lol it's in the TV.

The think that I discover in my daily life is that majority of muslims are simply cognitive disabled (they very dumb). For such people it it's in specially important to teach them proper values before some Wahabi can do it. They will just blindly follow what was portrait them as right because they aren't capable to reflect on it.

We sit here on a time bomb.

Finland
Yes

Attached: kkk.jpg (960x720, 114K)

>Lol dude why don't you just stop caring what happens around you lol
faggot

They are natives? Buddhist Dzungars are the natives of the region. Islam is the invader religion.

your worthless, your opinion is worthless, you aren't going to change anything in this world or make any history book or leave any significant mark on this world. just shut the fuck up and enjoy your poor, mediocre life for what it is instead of being a stupid friendless faggot that spends his time online bitching about retarded shit he has zero power over.

they should just gas them out.

Attached: 4542f37f.jpg (404x300, 29K)

>the fuck why even having an oppinion
>lol
How about you close your eyes faggot.

I wanna hear what he has to say

you're just as worthless if not moreso

lmao shut the fuck up, virgin

I have family. That's in the first place the main reason I care. I don't want my children to grow up in a rotten shithole.

I want them to enjoy the same well being and safety that I enjoyed growing up.

>my children
try focusing on getting a friend before you jump all the way up to having children, champ

It's not on you to decide what I do.
For your big words of "hey dude, why even care" you're a pretty invested faggot.

Invested in what? Taking 2 seconds to insult you for being a dumb cunt? You got me.

When did Jow Forums become the pro-Islam board?

Unironically the only way to solve terrorism, so yes

One rural Uyghur has more morals than millions of soulless dumb amerindian mongrels

>that Belgian sandnigger who hates Mexicans

>1. You’re a cat
meow
>2. Do you support China’s campaign against diabolical Uyghur Muslims?
meow meow meow

>hating on uyghurs
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ih8bTQ_Ams

implign you wouldnt tap that

based china saving qts from Islam.

Based and redpilled

On board with China on this one but after some time the folks will be a thorn in their backs. Case study, what Thailand did to the Malays in Southern Thailand

They should just put all religious nutters into gulags.

I don't support Chinas Sinicization of any of their other minority groups desu.

What's wrong with putting Uyghurs in their place?

>Democracy in China - Failed
>Chinkoids are unironically proud of this

Attached: 1536507569616.jpg (1600x900, 311K)

That's what they do.

ah yes the average american retard who thinks all of islam comes from the middle east. the uyghurs are a native chinese people, you probably dont know that most of SEA is muslim

yes based chinks

Read what I wrote and draw your own conclusions mate, you can do that much at least right?

>billions of chineses are moved out of misery in a few decades.
>whitoids still dislike them because it was a bourgeois democracy

Non-whites don't deserve anything but misery desu

Attached: 1536506918127.jpg (648x595, 187K)

I bet you support Arabization policies on Assyrians and other Middle Eastern Christians

That must seem like a reasonable conclusion to arrive at when your nation's average IQ's are in the 80's

Attached: photo_2018-06-22_11-36-09.jpg (750x1055, 119K)

Glad we agree on your intentions :)

It's only racist when white people do it.

He is a sandnigger lover desu.

Since a large portion of the west and much of China, Japan, Korea is atheist/ non-practising and seen largely nothing but positives from secularism and growing non-religiosity, religion thus is proven to be a cultural relic that can be discarded with pretty much no drawbacks and only positives.
While I do not support any actual brutality done to Uyghur, making them understand that religion is useless dogshit isn't actually that bad of a thing, especially Islam.

Är du mentalt handikappad eller? Var fan fick du det ifrån?

Skäms du så mycket över din efterblivna kommentar att du inte vågar svara eller?

No, it is a disgusting Turk people. China should aim for expulsion or extermination, not transformation.

based and atheist

>brutality
Oh no they're forced to eat pork and drink wine! The horror!

flag
yes, i for one welcome our chinese overlords

Vietnam
Everything Ch*na does is bad

t. chang infiltrator