/balk/

Page 14/88 for anime bey's future

Attached: 86RNGKl.jpg (800x580, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbW8KBZguDM
youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY
youtube.com/watch?v=aP7NUMvz08M
open.spotify.com/album/4mJDS3LoUwlQoHwWPA51mP
vesti.mk/read/article/https://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/makedonija/politika/заев-односите-со-русија-може-да-се-унап/
youtube.com/watch?v=z_v6GpKNPxo
youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgdbMxFNg
bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-45460423
youtube.com/watch?v=JLAnzrDVgn0
youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=zvk2077mOgg
youtube.com/watch?v=n9GYb3st-BI
youtube.com/watch?v=rf7ei5P4eBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has always been my wish that there was brotherhood between the nations, each one in its own piece of land where it can live life according to the needs and the way of life its people consider proper and their own, where they can cultivate their own culture and live in prosperity, freedom from others and happiness, with mutual respect and understanding between each other and a common view to leave the problems and grudges of the past behind and look towards the future.
This however through various reasons, and with the aid of internal and external enemies has proven to be infeasible, not out of our own accord but solely on the one of the other side despite our continued pleas to them to reconsider their ways all to no avail.
As has been the case in the past, history calls upon us to fulfill our duties. The tasks we have in front of us are perhaps the most difficult that have ever faced men of power and responsibility. Our will to do these and our belief however are unbounded. We look at the greatness of the past for inspiration to create an even greater future of which our descendants could stand forth with their heads held high and look upon with pride and pass that to their own.
We will not succumb to weakness, we will not shy away from work with total dedication and fanatical determination to achieve our most sincere wish and goal, the preservation of Europe and prosperity for its peoples out of its current path to ruin.
May Almighty God look mercifully upon our work, keep our will on the right path, bless our wisdom and reward us with the trust and confidence of the people for we do not fight for ourselves but only for Europe!

fresh like vanilla

Yeah, you're a dropout for a reason. Abstract insults are way beyond you.

Waifus only serve one purpose. To suck my dick, & make all my sexual fantasies come true. When they done doing the sucky sucky, you throw your waifu pillow in the cold dark closet until the next time you need a good fapping. You know they alive when they start talking to you. When this happens, you stick some duct tape on their mouth & problem sovled. Waifu pillow is better than Necro-waifu, 'cause they smell better & don't have bugs inside them. If waifu pillow acts up & breaks all your cool stuff because of time of month, then you go Muslim on their asses by stoning them. Oh but they are immune to stoning, so you burn them alive instead, & find new more-well-behaved waifu pillow to replace dead waifu. Problem solved! No more nagging, wining, & drama in your life. Now once again you can play your Steam games in peace!

as a sidenote I used to play football there when there was a balloon field on the ground

AAAAAAALLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAKKBBRAAAAAAAAAAA

>Dumb as a shoelace
>Literally makes no sense
>But abstract
You are 70iq for a reason

Attached: israeli_qt.jpg (1367x2048, 226K)

FUCK TURKGAYRIA

faine numere

I’d love to plant my muslimanic seed inside her fertile womb

The janitor didn't delete those, the second I made a new one I couldn't see the image because it 404'd

The gookmoot has installed an auto delete system for threads

>fyromneet literally struggling with abstract insults
Okay let me clarify, a shoelace can't think because it's a shoelace, it only exists to keep your shoe from slipping out. That's exactly like you, can't think and only serve as a "shoelace" to keep smarter people from slipping out of the pyramid scheme that are shitcoins. There is no other purpose to your life.

>A guy who lives with his parents
>Has purpose in life
Pick one

and how the fuck would you want someone to know what are you referring to? ultra cringe

Attached: 399 - W0wtqwb.jpg (152x128, 4K)

Now you're getting it. So, when are you planning on moving out?

How do you feel that mom has to give you 100 mkd every day and hates your existence?

those digits

Attached: pacanele.jpg (720x960, 99K)

And now we see the fyromneetovich monkeydonovski specimen projecting at the highest level. Unlike you my parent don't hate me since they know i'm moving out to live with my fiance after college.

You took minutes to reply to that because it pained you so much

What are you listening to, /balk/?
youtube.com/watch?v=mbW8KBZguDM

Whatever makes you sleep at night, shoelace.

>No income
>Lives with parents
>Low iq
>No future
>Spergy/cringy faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

Why do you insist on exposing yourself like that for all to see? Aren't you ashamed?

>No it's you
Is this your only comeback brainlet?

youtube.com/watch?v=aP7NUMvz08M

open.spotify.com/album/4mJDS3LoUwlQoHwWPA51mP

I've already revealed that you are all of the above and I don't feel like wasting my precious time repeating myself to a shoelace like you. You're a shoelace IQ tier, dude, you're irredemable.

>walk around Ravda
>see one of those now-abandoned commie hotel "stations" which boomers idealise because they were cheap
>claustrophobic rooms consisting of 4 beds and 2 wardrobes
>shared balcony and toilet with everyone

Fucking lmao do those people hate themselves

anything happened in kosovo yet?

Attached: 1536504631841m.jpg (1024x888, 46K)

I've sent you into severe spergouts at least 3 times, the first time you wrote in CAPS lock how I'm a SHMUK and then yesterday wrote a 1000 page essey, while claiming you're calm.

You are a brainlet with no perspective, and a leech at that. Everything you say to me has no effect because I look at you like dirt

>e-everything you say doesn't affect me!!
>angrilly spergout everytime he sees me
I wrote a 1000 page essay just listing your faults, if that isn't sad then i don't know what is. You probably didn't figure this out by yourself considering you're an inferiority ridden shoelace but i made that list to help you identify what's wrong with you and start improving from there.

You just expressed severe butthurt in the essey, there was nothing insightful in it

I play you like a violin

>I play you like a violin
And i tie you up as a shoelace. Now if you'll excuse me I have some important matters to attend to.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

No you don't you lying shitstain, you're going to be here but try to run off when I start pounding you in the face

Also it was funny that whole post you moralfagd me that I try to play superior, while you tried to act like a superior kike who isn't a regular goy until I called you out on it. You rode the high of roleplaying as a Jew, then fell on your ass and became a laughing stock

I don't have all day to spend on arguing with an inferiority ridden shoelace. Bye.

Attached: Bye.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

Штo имaш пoбитнo пpoвинциaли, ќe јa дeзинфициpaш нивaтa?

vesti.mk/read/article/https://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/makedonija/politika/заев-односите-со-русија-може-да-се-унап/

HAPPENING

Vucic enters Kosovo in a BIG way, Albanians cant do anything

Holds a patriotic speech in the middle of Kosovo:

Is Aleksandar Vucic the most uncucked man in the Balkans?

Attached: vucic speech.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Speech link:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgdbMxFNg

>revs tank

Attached: IMG_0497.jpg (1000x714, 246K)

Why are Albos so cucked? How do they let this happen? HAHAHAH

Attached: Kosovo serbian flag.png (633x351, 518K)

nice ending

He's still in this thread, he just ran away from the shitflinging

Vucic today: "Milosevic was a great leader"

OH NOOOOOOOO

Well that's bait. He talked about improving Serbia's reputation and how the Balkans need to change their perspective, similar stuff to what Boyko said about balkan becoming an economic power.

Excellent

Superb

Fyrombey is a little TOO good at these, which makes me wonder if every Macedonian poster has been him all along

Oops

Excellent

Superb

>enters Kosovo in a BIG way

lmao s*rbshits are sperging out and happy if their PM just enters Kosova

*takes air in deep*
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR BLEAAAAAAAAAAA

so, uh, why are the philosophers mad

bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-45460423

Attached: 👽.jpg (373x360, 50K)

This reminds me of something that happened not so long ago, tbqhfamalam.

oho, just wait till tomorrow. I'll be dissapointed if they don't gun down people

>gun ppl down
mate, that is how you start a revolution

>anime-bey - fyrombey 0:2

Attached: 1516023075916.png (1021x236, 47K)

rasha > fyrombey 15-0

that's kazanboy, not fyrombey

PBUH

Attached: Emir-Timur-1[1].jpg (814x1024, 118K)

>anime-bey - life 0:1

Attached: Anime bey NEET subhuman.png (851x150, 45K)

wait didn't he say he has a fortune? hmmmmmmm

>Turkish tourists come in Thessaloniki
>their cars are getting assaulted

Macedonians, you're not alone on this

Attached: 1deth_epithesi_autokinitp.jpg (880x704, 112K)

He said his name is HorowitC too, how fucking retarded are you

>being retarded because I didn't read your spam fests
yeah

So haram

>thessalonigri
>mattering
lmao

He needs to stfu and I'll leave him alone

Good evening, frenlos. What are you up to tonight?

Attached: pIb1JDD.gif (513x515, 415K)

sup animelad, I'm listening some cool songs tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=JLAnzrDVgn0

Your battle is cute actually

I feel so old

Attached: 1489956793124.png (657x527, 32K)

don't

youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

no, that's how you start a coup

ROMANIA BUGARIA
ROMANIA BUGARIA
ROMANIA BUGARIAAAAAA

Ruminia
Bolgaria

una faccia
una razza

What's the mos tone-sided inter-balk btfoing? I'd say Enverbey vs Kazansperg has been intensely one-sided in that Enverbey routinely humiliates him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvk2077mOgg

Nothing like this animebey BTFOing shit when you think about it

>Guy completely lied about his identity
>Got exposed and ridiculed
>Still tried to lie more
>Tried to pass it off as a joke
>Writes insanely long paragraphs to cover up the forementioned

Can't really think of a time when any poster ended up looking this stupid. It used to be flagfag vs xpozed but that was even, kazanboy has his opinions, etc.

You lads are literally obsessed with me currently, I left like 2 hours ago to do some chores and you guys still talk about me.
Hi hii!!!~~
Just finished up organising for winter/did some budgeting.

Attached: Animoo.png (600x815, 445K)

you truly destroyed anime-bey
don't you think that you should try being noble and show the guy some kindness instead?

who was he? was ihe that romanian dude in "sweden"

>animebey
nvm, read through lines again and missed when you mentioned it

>I- totally left 2 hours ago
Sure you did

I like this post, it both feeds fyromtards ego and acts as a subtle bait for me to latch on. (you)
>fyrombey so butthurt he talks about you for 2 hours straight
I would be honored if it didn't come from low IQ human trash.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x511, 759K)

Are servians human?

no

He definitely isn't low IQ. No one of the famous beys on /balk/ is.

He dropped out because he had little interest, just like I have very little interest in playing your game and destroying you with your own deny & project tactics.

Truth is we are all human but we're different subspecies, so yeah, they're human.

Daily reminder before this beef you were considered the tranlo of Macedonia because your posts are so faggy

You're definitely miles ahead smarter than him, I can tell you that much.
Why would I give a shit what anonymous fags think about my shitposts?

Why are you a feminine faggot?

>says man who claims to have "ironically" researched dragon dildos

Post the archive of me saying that

SAYUZ NERUSHIMI
RESPUBLIK ISLAMSKI
SPLOTIL NAVEKI
VELIKI ALLAH

If shitposts made me a feminine faggot then you'd be a bonafide street sweeper.
I can already see it.
>posts archive
>lmao you retard actually dig through archives to prove me wrong lmao you have no life

He can't because I didn't

test

youtube.com/watch?v=n9GYb3st-BI

Best shqip song desu

I like how you try to act normal so people see you as human and not a worm

Who's the worst poster of the week - anime-bey or fyrombey?

no
this one is
youtube.com/watch?v=rf7ei5P4eBE