Why is violence more socially acceptable in the USA compared to other civilized countries...

Why is violence more socially acceptable in the USA compared to other civilized countries? Is it because we accept that it’s necessary to toughen people up?

Attached: 0B98DEAF-F792-4D2B-8901-BD27BD1F8FE7.jpg (4096x2304, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2917253/Gun-toting-Christian-mother-three-turned-political-commentator-wanted-make-liberal-heads-explode-admits-cheating-military-vet-husband-Tea-Party-member.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's more socially acceptable because anyone who is in a position of influence to speak out against it is too afraid of being called a racist.

A nation built on blood and bones.
Since your Independence all your advances were violent

Ironic coming from a Muslim

I don't accept it ever, unless we're trying to stop someone from hurting others. One of the embarrassing things about this country is our overaggressiveness in a lot of situations.

Violence isn't widespread rather it's concentrated in certain areas so the people who do live in safe areas turn a blind eye

Our overaggressiveness makes us tough in real life, and people are less likely to mess with us

It’s pretty masculine instead of trying to passive aggressively talk things out

>dude (((isis))) lmao
I bet you think you won Vietnam

Why would they be called a racist?

Making the boundaries clear also prevents the violence from happening in the first place. Also I think it makes people respect each other a whole lot more than they would in Europe where everybody thinks that they're better than each other.

Damn do americans really think they're civilized?

Mentioning crime and violence realities makes people lose their minds.

Yeah. We have more money than anyone else and more guns than anyone else

kill yourself Jow Forumstard

American whites are disproportionately violent too. You thought it was just minorities? It's your culture

I've never felt in danger in my entire life

Oh, in that case nevermind, I'm sure all those statistics are mistaken since you personally feel safe.

It probably helps that people here respect boundaries because everybody is packing heat in Idaho.

Attached: usa safest states.png (1223x891, 103K)

Try going outside a bit more. It’s not acceptable in any way.

It's not just minorities. I'm saying if you ever dare mention violence realities you get shut down fast. No way to solve it unless it's talked about but that won't happen anytime soon. If it is it's only for cheap politics and not because someone wants to help things.

You should read what the NRA says about school shootings and they’re pretty representative of American culture

This is where violence is more accepted

Attached: DLJtHVWUEAAGm9D.jpg (933x1200, 256K)

>a PAC represents America

Attached: really nigga.jpg (220x192, 10K)

Idaho has an intentional homicide rate of 2.9 (and getting higher annually). That much higher than any western European country, Canada, Australia, NZ, much of Asia, and even a lot of Africa.

I can't even tell if this is bait or not

Well if we don’t have violence here then we end up like Europe with daily terrorist attacks and no go cities like Malmo

where did you find your source? All my sources say 1.9. Canada is 1.6

>other civilized

This, I read it in a .jpg

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Civilized or not

We have more money than you

>Saudi Arabia, the height of civilization

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1775, 1.42M)

Id rather have daily school shootings than terrorist attacks by Muslims

Because its a violent shithole, have you seen any european country in the 'top 50 cities with the highest homicide rate' ranking?

Says the dirty Latin American Spic

The FBI Uniform Crime Report
Canada is 1.68

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate

>muh shekels

Attached: PicsArt_09-06-01.55.27.png (645x773, 25K)

still not terrible mang

One of your top 10 safest states has a higher homicide rate than Rwanda and you think that's "not terrible?"

it's all confined to the ghettos so maybe that's why I don't really care

>civilized

Have you seen any white American city on that list?

is what he's saying not true?

It’s avceptable because the alternative is becoming a passive aggressive nation full of pussies

You’d think with the knowledge that everyone has a gun, people would be scared to talk. Not so. Americans tell you what they feel to your face

This is why we don’t really have that much in common with canada. Fake politeness is shunned here.

What's going on in Singapore?
>Because it doesn't directly affect me then I don't care, despite it happening in my own country
Yeah, the US of A is becoming Latin American.

The infamous ghettos of Boise? It's still America, still Idaho. There is no country where every single home and neighbourhood experiences violence.

You act like America was ever safe, this country has always been dangerous. Crime has gone down a lot since the 80s btw.
Boise is 260 miles away from me

We don’t speak Spanish though

Yeah I’d perspnally rather die than not tell people how I feel about them

It's not the fact that you talk Spanish or not. It's the fact that this same mentality is pretty common in Latin American shitholes and arguably it is the cause why we are what we are now.
Didn't know that. Are there charts comparing crime in the US throughout the decades or...?

But we don’t really have control over other peoples actions

So why should I care?

America has always been a crime ridden tough guy land. The entire western US used to be lawless and full of gangs. Mobsters controlled the cities of the East coast during the prohibition and sometime after. The most peaceful time was after ww2 but that's an exception.

Attached: crime rate.png (1100x743, 29K)

>260 miles away

Every country has safe, particularly rural, areas. That doesn't make every country safe or civilised.

well then I don't really care

What information have you seen that helped you reach this conclusion?

Your whitest and safest state still has a higher homicide rate than similar Canadian provinces and is much higher than many European countries, even with all of their large cities and minorities included.

Now compare rate of terrorist attacks

America is a good empire. Good in this way that it does relatively small harm and in most cases it brings good things rather than bad. We can compare, because we were and still are under pressure of German and Russian empires. The USA might be a prank of history but i truly wish it ruled the world forever in unquestioned way. Multipolar world is hell.

drop the proxy cletus

it doesn't surprise you that a pole likes the US? Poland has been the battleground of European powers for centuries and the US put an end to that

>tfw you will never walk into your local walmart and pick up a shotgun and some ammo

2 people in Canada have died in Canada as a result of Islamic terrorism.

Back then in history, nobody was telling what is good and what is bad. These universal values were set by the USA in second half of XX century, like human rights, right to free speech, right to freedom. They triumphed in beginning of XXI century and were unquestionable up to 2008. That's because strenght of America was guaranteeing them. The right of Fins to live peacefully in their own country and enjoying prosperity is not natural, it was guaranteed by power of the USA. If soviets didn't have to take into account strenght of the USA, soviets would never let you grow and be quasi-independent during Cold War, they would brutally sucked you dry from everything you have.

Now, when America is weaker in relation to its competitors such as China, it might want to destroy this constructivist world order to be more elastic and be able to project power in crucial regions. It might want to stop guaranteeing Finnish peace and order to make deals with Russia at expense of your region, to gain smth in other regions. The USA is powerful enough to do this with full success.

Because europeans are old and decrepit

This is the only reason why they stopped to kill each other

Funny part is the guy just proved his point. The statement that blacks are 12% of the population and make up over 40% of murder convictions is "controversial".
Actually it's 6% because it's black men murdering, not women.
So there you have a good case for insurance companies.

I wish Italy had the same based gun laws as the US

Attached: fr.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

FUCK
THE
USA
No one likes USA
No European likes you

USA
>staging coups
>bombing innocents
>imperialist wars
>will destroy your country if you try to get rid of US influence
>nukes
>etc

KYS

Fucking this

Attached: 2363737.jpg (615x345, 45K)

Lmao if we left europe then you would have to actually spend money on your military. No more gibsmedats

I like USA

euros act like spoiled children

Another Amerimutt who knows nothing about anything

Finland does spend money on its military and Finland is fully prepared for any invasions.

No you do not

>fully prepared to fight russia

Attached: laughing emoji.jpg (480x472, 28K)

OHNONONONONO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2917253/Gun-toting-Christian-mother-three-turned-political-commentator-wanted-make-liberal-heads-explode-admits-cheating-military-vet-husband-Tea-Party-member.html

You amerisharts really do overestimate Russia and you think they would just attack Europe if it was not for you worthless shits.
Russia is a pathetic, weak, crumbling nation of subhumans.

Do you believe that euros will keep playing nice with each other once all external threats are dealt with?

lol no. As soon as America and Russia are gone we'll go back to slaughtering eachother

Do you think I give a shit? There is no threat to Finland. Finland is easily stronger than any neighbor except Russia and if Russia attacks an EU country all of Europe will BTFO them.

KYS Amerimutt. China will win.

>finland is easily stronger
lmao sweden could shit on you if they wanted to

how the fuck did mississippi end up at #23

>Russia is a pathetic, weak, crumbling nation of subhumans.

Such things like strenght of nations are checked only in real-life war. You want it to be tested on Finland? I don't think so. Bismarck used to say that Russia is never as strong as it wants others to perceive it and never as weak as it seems. Every single theoretical attack of Russian Federation against Baltic States in order to ridicule NATO ends up with a full blockade of Gulf of Finland, and occupation of Saareema, Hiiumaa, Gotland and Bornholm to give the Russian navy a possibility of power projection in Danish straits. And what you do when Russians block and control your whole sea trade and install their A2AD systems on the Saareema, Hiiumaa, Gotland and Bornholm that take control over your country's air-space? You pay Russians a tribute so they let you trade with the outer world, so you wouldn't die from hunger? That's how the world looks when the USA stops being a dominator: we come back to XVIII century tier competition of empires.

God bless USA
Fuck commies
Thanks for reminding me freedom exists.
Easy to forget in the UK these days

>Fake politeness is shunned here.
Lol no. If anything we're masters of fake politeness. At least in the Midwest.

That's right Brother, HH

Attached: 1469650168196.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

kys

cause Americans are individualists, so your aggression is forthright and confrontational. In Europe, aggression takes the form of socially isolating and mocking undesirable individuals until they commit suicide.

Ah the Japanese passive aggressive style. Nice.

No.... I'm pretty sure that's just the V4

unironically very easy to get violent when youre carrying a piece and can point it at someone. you remove their weapons and suddenly americans wont be so quick to get violent

the average muslim terrorist isnt gonna target a school, probably not even a suburban neighbourhood, the american police are a bigger threat than islamic terrorists

>Implying to wouldn't crossbow, fistfight, and stab each other still

You can't get rid of firearms in America anyways. We have 5+ firearms to every person in our country

Attached: 1532281352705.jpg (637x854, 67K)

The American police are pretty par for the course as far as police departments go. All those accidental shootings you hear usually get the office in question suspended or even fired.

You're right though. Muslims don't like shooting up schools. They like shooting up office Christmas parties

Attached: 151203-san-bernardino-shootings-mn-2241_5df587cd9d89065d959fd124866f9b65.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

The only way to become a normal person is through violence. Either being beaten, bullying, or being bullied. Everyone is a cuck nowadays because commies pushes for “non-violence” cuckholdry

You're literally more likely to die by armed toddler than by islamic terrorists, you moron.

HOLY SHIT! Hahaha... It's true, we're not civilized.

In a dream, people think that it is alright to act like animals

Well come to the USA and put that theory to test

What's wrong with Hulk Hogan, Brother?

>he insulted muhammad by drawing a picture of him!!! Cut his head off!!!
>she has nude pictures of herself!!!! Throw acid on her face!!!!
>she left islam!!! Tie her down and set her on fire!!!

Arab muslims are the most sensitive, easily offended people on earth.

Pakistanis aren't necessarily human