Took MDMA yesterday, best day of my life so far, i have never felt so good

Took MDMA yesterday, best day of my life so far, i have never felt so good.

Recommend me some drugs as i wait 3 months before i can take molly again

Attached: buy-mdma-molly-pills.jpg (552x417, 123K)

Vipassana meditation

Shrooms

66-FAG-POO

I double this gentleman

Unironically Pregabalin (Lyrica)
Lasts 8-10 hours, euphoric as fuck, dissociative at high dosages and you get horny.

The UK is having an epidemic with it

I did some at uni but my anti-depressants fucking ruined it.
Turns out I'm on a permanent serotonin high.

forgot pic

Attached: Schermata 2018-09-09 alle 18.00.31.png (2170x1522, 1.12M)

last time I got depressed weeks afterwards
never again

this
just be sure you do it with friends or else you'll have a bad time

And be in a good mood before

I'm never in a good mood.

Attached: 1530991761754.png (544x456, 52K)

Who makes these pills that way?

Take speed(IV preferably), wash the dishes, clean the floors and compile new kernel.

Rockerne

Meth and Heroin are on my no list.

I plan on trying LSD and then shrooms, i never had any psychedelics only weed, do you really see new things or its just imagination (aka can you recognize reality from fiction?)

How much does it cost? Can i get it directly from pharma?

I say this after a long time using drugs and paying almost every consequence... Don't get hooked on this shit

You said that meth and heroin are on your no go list, but one or the other is almost always in MDMA pills in the USA. Also, Fentanyl (another opioid) is in many pressed pills. it used to be you may get a fentanyl pill instead of a xanax or whatever, but now it's impossible to avoid the fake pills. Trust me.

If you're insisting on gettinginto drugs, at least do some research, know the major types "benzos, opioids, amphetamines, cocaine and its forms, deleriants, hallucinogens, psychoactives." Not that many catagories desu, but be familiar with what drugs belong to which catagory, that way you know what you're taking when someone hands you a random pill, you'll know if it's an opioid,benzo,amphetamine or whatever.

lsd shrooms dmt, all that is basically harmless minus the small chance it'll reveal some latent mental illness to you... i've seen it happen once to a friend. i watched his mind fracture into a million tiny pieces right in front of my eyes, he never came back. but he seems to be happy now lol. I would recomend hallucinogens like shrooms lsd... but not any pills or powders. sorry i'm no fun

Isnt MDMA one of most popular party drugs? It can fry your brain but if i take it only 4 times a year it should be ok no?

Also yeah im pretty sure the pill i bought had some meth in it, sadly it is huge in Slovakia, my jaw was going crazy like on adderall.

Fentanyl i hope is not used here, i have heard it is much stronger than Heroin, which is pretty crazy if true

>If you're insisting on gettinginto drugs

Man how i felt on molly i cant even describe im sure you know, i dont think i can look at the world same after taking it, i felt like during orgasm but for hours instead of few seconds

You recognize reality with psychedelic but the effects can be overwhelming. Acid is ""harder"" than psylocibin for most people (more sharper visuals and stuff)

How are dreams when high on psychedelics? Or you cant fall asleep?

Sleeping it off seems a huge waste to me. Restinh your head for some Nice CEV is cool. You'll feel extremely happy and full of love, but it's not a high like stimulants where you get jittery.