Why are you still a abr*mic cuckold? Do you hate your ancestors who gave you everything?

Why are you still a abr*mic cuckold? Do you hate your ancestors who gave you everything?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 340K)

Noah is the ancestor of us all

Attached: 2AD26611-E31F-474A-A82D-5055A2EA1E9D.jpg (500x476, 103K)

t. Mohammed

Attached: 1534712178545.png (800x600, 735K)

Based

Attached: 1529095523486.jpg (1298x1600, 664K)

No, I'm buddhist

most retarded image I've ever seen.

Attached: 25fe8a0bb3d6724b793595571d9d6b18.jpg (500x372, 32K)

For such a "weak" religion, it sure won against your "strong" religion.

>defending the cultureless imperialist amerimutts of antiquity
kys. the romans posed one of the greatest threats to native european cultures of all time.

cancer cells overtake healthy cells with ease

Nope, I'm, probably, a deist.
No, I hate my old contemporaries for fucking up everything that was good in here

because of their superior strength. it may be bad for the organism, but the cancer cells get to live, pass on their genes and die, as is the purpose of all life.

My ancestors were Catholics.

>I'm probably
Stopped reading

So were mine. And some of your were mohammedians. Does that make anything alright?

im atheist instead because im not a retard who believes some sky daddy was in the sky at one point and wanked his dick really hard then jizzed out the entire universe in 7 days.

You do realize that if the Romans didn't exile the Jews, they wouldn't have gone to Europe, right?

Im not. Im an atheist who likes pagan aesthetics. (It could be described as something between atheism and the christcuck worshipping).

Orgasm lasting for 7 days would be cool

My ancestors converted to christianity.
I respect their decision

yeah the universe wasn’t created bro
just turn your brain off XD

Have you told anyone there though?

>won
Im pretty sure that just like now you only see retarded braindead vampiric boomers in the church with the church shilling that 95%+ of the country is christian, the same shilling happens in their (((historical documents))).

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FAGGOT

yes, i got whipped 100 times, got raped and bombed and beheaded and shat on and disowned by family and people urinated over my wounds and i started crying and shaking and orgasming and they turned me into a sex slave.

yes, i told everyone i know and nothing happened.

BASED finbro, Woden smiles upon you

So what, you want me to worship the fat lady?

Fuck off Louis Cachet

based and redpilled
kys
t. eri

Attached: 1530361203312.png (255x204, 50K)

so you are a LARPing atheist like all contemporary european “pagans”

based and paganpilled

>first pic is pagans destroying God's own temple
>fourth pic is pagan Vandals destroying European civilisation
>somehow, the conclusion is that Jews destroy empires

Why does that threaten you so much? Im not LARPing any more than the average shithead confessing in church.

Real Christians actually believe in God

Attached: 1535720966907.jpg (933x581, 147K)

you can like the aesthetics or the philosophies of a religion without believing in it. you don't need to be spiritual to like a religion for certain things. let's be honest though, the probability of god actually existing is almost close to zero. literally any scientific theory disproves the existence of a god, the only thing religious people and creationists have going for them is "hurrrr, you cant disprove it 100% therefore it be true durrr".

>94703009
kek

>literally any scientific theory disproves the existence of a god

Attached: derp.jpg (238x192, 14K)

My concern is not if god exists. Its that I dont bow my head to him and he can go fuck himself. If the pagan spirits/gods want to send their blessings to me because I have a connection with them so be it. If they ask me to bow down and start worshiping they can go fuck themselves.

ungrateful little shit

what a fucking edgelord

The christcuck god can suck my dick in case he exists.

>don't care whether or not it's true
>only if it makes one subordinate to a higher authority

Attached: 1535337448959.jpg (700x606, 30K)

They didn't give me a shit.
Christianity was the thing that made us civilized. Since m Ancestors Conquered Rome and became Christian we started to have things. Great things btw.

More like if its true, and it makes me subordinate to a higher authority, it can go fuck himself.

The christcuck god pretending to be almighty trying to influence me from a safe distance is the worst. At least odin will appear as a poor wanderer (doesnt need the social standing of the heavens) and if I dont like how he tries to influence me then I can try to kill him, even if I get BTFO.

so you don’t fear hell?

>aids doesnt kill anyone, the common cold does

No.

and yet you believe it could be real

Why mock a fellow thirdie?

so you don't fear the boogeyman in the closet?

yes.

no

but I tend towards the atheist view even If I believe it could be real.

if you cared at all about a religion's validity you wouldn't consider your own feelings before the supposed word of god's

Because I'm not a descendant of the Aztecs and my ancestors were Catholic

you know mr. aljazeera, jesus christ actually rose from the dead. he was not like mohamed who just wrote a book

Says who?

im not mocking him, i was just making a joke. people on this board take things so personally, jesus.

Correct, I should go back to worshipping whatever khazars used to worship

Because the Abrahamic God is a little more interesting than space turtles and one eyed old men eating cum.
They didn't worship, they were worshiped, oh reptilian one.

Based

Attached: 1490588809479.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I wish (((all religions/cults that originated from all other countries))) never converted (((kakistocrat kleptocrat idiocrat country))).

why is blood vengeance such a superior moral system to sin, virtue and repentance, bros?

Sin doesn't carry bloodborne diseases.

Khazars are mountain people converted into Judaism not real Jews.
And edomites did convert to Judaism during the time most of the Jews were in babel and when the Jews returned they didn't want to play with the edomites and the edomites were salty so there are probably some edomites today.

>Do you hate your ancestors who gave you everything?
You mean my ancestors who were Christian for the last 1000 years?

Attached: confused blini kot.png (353x332, 89K)

>Ukko will rise again

God exists.

Attached: Penguin_Chat_penguin_waddling.gif (469x514, 162K)

Gods exist.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam: the holy trinity (to fuck up White people)

Bluepilled af. kys.

Well Islam really fucks up all men actually.

But I'm unironically not in any way related to the Aztecs or any native group unless I larp and use my 1/2838475749th native blood as an excuse.

Ok guys I suggest we all should believe in Pol Pot

Atheism, paganism, and Abrahamic religions are the result of proto-communism. The only way to not be a commie is with Eastern religions

he isnt real

Attached: 1533245981661.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

the real reason why Rome fell is that the wealthy 1% undermined it's institutions until it was no longer a functioning cohesive empire

>im Buddhist

Attached: lel.jpg (226x223, 8K)

He never left us. But we left him.

Attached: ukko.jpg (434x600, 33K)

What a pathetic nation we are. Nobody knows our history. The missionary in OP's pic is an Anglo-Saxon you filth.

My ancestors gave me an abrahamic religion because they figured being a woodnigger and leaving spare food for hut sprites is pretty fucking stupid
>inb4 jewish sky wizard is the same
What is politics

>Paganism stronk, we are manly and powerful unlike kike on stick
>*gets conquered by Christians*
>OMG evil Christians how could you do this?

that's if he even existed